Player Name: Steven Caulker

Your Team: Liverpool

Buyer/Seller: Spurs

Player's Value: £3.5m

Offer: £10.5m

Transfer/Wage Budget: £20m

Patch: Latest

Season: Start of 2nd

I'm looking to reduce the wage budget by replacing Skrtel. Caulker has good potential but at 21 already I'm doubtful he'll reach it.

Just in case anyone cares, I signed ter Stegen for £18,000,000 on a £56,000 per week contract .. FOR NEXT SEASON. I wasn't paying attention, and they did the sly on me. He would have been a free transfer if I'd waited for next season, assuming he didn't sign a contract extension (he'd rejected one whilst my negotiations were pending).

Ok i am coming towards the end of my 1st season with United and I have Llorente coming on a free in the summer, obviously i have loadsa forwards already. Welbeck has been on fire this season as has RVP and Chicha. Henriquez has also been surprisingly good for his 1st season in England.

Now Rooney has had a shocker, i have tried him with different roles and he has gernerally been disapointing....should i sell Rooney or is that just crazy talk?

Ok i am coming towards the end of my 1st season with United and I have Llorente coming on a free in the summer, obviously i have loadsa forwards already. Welbeck has been on fire this season as has RVP and Chicha. Henriquez has also been surprisingly good for his 1st season in England.

Now Rooney has had a shocker, i have tried him with different roles and he has gernerally been disapointing....should i sell Rooney or is that just crazy talk?

Retrain to MC or AMC??

Retrain to MC or AMC??

I dont play with an AMC but retraining to an MC is an interesting shout. It does kind of seem wrong to sell him but he has just been so bad. Also not sure how much the board will give me in the summer so thought he could raise a lot of funds

Buying/Selling: Selling

Player Name: Suarez

Buyer/Seller: Arsenal

Player's Value:

Offer: 30m (9m upfront, 21m over 48months)

Transfer/Wage Budget: 3m / 1.4m

Patch:

Season: start of first

Player Name: Reina

Buyer/Seller: Arsenal/Porto

Player's Value: 10m

Offer: 12.5m (upfront)

Patch:

Player Name: Glen Johnson

Buyer/Seller: Chelsea

Player's Value: 9.75m

Offer: 19.5m (upfront)

Patch:

Been experimenting with selling some Liverpool players and wanted people's thoughts on these ones. Suarez in particular is quite chancy given Liverpool's lack of strikers in the first place so I'd be needing to replace him quick.

Buying/Selling: Buying

Position: CB

Player Name: Angelo Ogbonna

Your Team: Spurs

Buyer/Seller: Torino

Player's Value: 6 million

Offer: £they want 9.75 for him

Transfer/Wage Budget: £10 million or so

Season: Winter first transfer window

I have Shawcross, Caulker, Gallas and Doria as my CB's at the moment. I have Vertongen and Kouyate out on loan as I wasn't satisfied with them. I am looking for someone who will be partnering Shawcross as first choice with him, Caulker is good and Doria is the future but Ogbonna is on the transfer list, any thoughts?

Player Name: Marc Andre Ter Stegen

Your Team: Juventus

Buyer/Seller: Gladbach

Player's Value: £

Offer: £18M

Transfer/Wage Budget: £25M to spend, over than £400k of wage budget spare

Patch:

Season: Ending of season 2

Ter Stegen is transfer listed by request, Buffon is declining now but I guess he'll do well for another season. Still I have an immense looking young GK coming trough my Youths, here are his stats at 16 years old (tutored by Buffon, scouts rate him 1,5* CA and 5* PA) I'm a bit concerned about his rushing out ability and aerial ability though

wRzkH.jpg

Player Name: Suarez

Buyer/Seller: Arsenal

Player's Value:

Offer: 30m (9m upfront, 21m over 48months)

Patch:

Player Name: Reina

Buyer/Seller: Arsenal/Porto

Player's Value: 10m

Offer: 12.5m (upfront)

Patch:

Player Name: Glen Johnson

Buyer/Seller: Chelsea

Player's Value: 9.75m

Offer: 19.5m (upfront)

Patch:

Been experimenting with selling some Liverpool players and wanted people's thoughts on these ones. Suarez in particular is quite chancy given Liverpool's lack of strikers in the first place so I'd be needing to replace him quick.

You can replace Suarez for Jovetic at £16.5m. Jovetic is much better and has a lot of potential. It is pretty much a straight swap for money upfront, whilst you'll still keep receiving monthly instalments afterwards.

Unless you have a player lined up to replace Reina, I think he can still do a job. Glen Johnson is a quality RB but £19.5m upfront is a lot of money.

If you want to seriously sell all three, then the Reina + Johnson money could buy you ter Stegen and Clyne. You get a better younger goalkeeper and a younger version of Johnson.

Buying/Selling: Buy

Player Name: Jovetic

Your Team: Man Utd

Buyer/Seller: Fiorentina

Player's Value: 10mil (Euros)

Offer: 16.5mil (Euros)

Transfer/Wage Budget: 20.43mil/ 12.88mil

Patch: Upto date

Season: Jan S1

Unless you have sold an attacker, do United really need another ST?

Position: CB

Player Name: Angelo Ogbonna

Your Team: Spurs

Buyer/Seller: Torino

Player's Value: 6 million

Offer: £they want 9.75 for him

Transfer/Wage Budget: £10 million or so

Season: Winter first transfer window

I have Shawcross, Caulker, Gallas and Doria as my CB's at the moment. I have Vertongen and Kouyate out on loan as I wasn't satisfied with them. I am looking for someone who will be partnering Shawcross as first choice with him, Caulker is good and Doria is the future but Ogbonna is on the transfer list, any thoughts?

Personally for £10m, I think you could get better CBs than Ogbonna. Gallas was a unit for a friend on our network game. Getting 7.5+ average rating in first season, maybe give him a go until the summer to save some money.

Patch:

Ter Stegen is transfer listed by request, Buffon is declining now but I guess he'll do well for another season. Still I have an immense looking young GK coming trough my Youths, here are his stats at 16 years old (tutored by Buffon, scouts rate him 1,5* CA and 5* PA) I'm a bit concerned about his rushing out ability and aerial ability though[/img]

Unless Buffon is really declining or you are desperate to sign Ter Stegen before someone else, maybe you could hold out.

We all know Buffon is a terrific goalkeeper and the youngster you have looks easily good enough back up if Buffon was to get injured. It all depends on how desperate you want Marc.

Unless Buffon is really declining or you are desperate to sign Ter Stegen before someone else, maybe you could hold out.

We all know Buffon is a terrific goalkeeper and the youngster you have looks easily good enough back up if Buffon was to get injured. It all depends on how desperate you want Marc.

Thx Tyo What do you think about the aerial ability and rushing out at this young fella, are those really important stats for a GK?

Player Name: Raul Albiol

Your Team: Granada

Buyer/Seller: Real Madrid

Player's Value: £6.5m

Offer: £7.75M

Transfer/Wage Budget: £20M to spend, over £250k of wage budget spare

Patch:

Season: Jan Season 2

Patch:

28 year old national team player in his prime for £7.5m? Seems a steal.

Thx Tyo What do you think about the aerial ability and rushing out at this young fella, are those really important stats for a GK?

I'd focus training on one of those areas and improve one for a couple seasons and then move onto the next attribute.

With 5* potential, he know doubt has loads of time at 17 and potential to get those attributes into the teens.

Patch:

Hell yeah.

Patch:

Ter Stegen is transfer listed by request, Buffon is declining now but I guess he'll do well for another season. Still I have an immense looking young GK coming trough my Youths, here are his stats at 16 years old (tutored by Buffon, scouts rate him 1,5* CA and 5* PA) I'm a bit concerned about his rushing out ability and aerial ability though

wRzkH.jpg

No.

Player Name: Adam Maher or Mateo Kovacic

Your Team: Bayern

Buyer/Seller: AZ or Dinamo

Player's Value: Maher is worth £4.3m and Kovacic is worth £3.1m

Offer: Had a bid accepted of £25m for Maher, and £8m for Kovacic

Transfer/Wage Budget: Can offer whatever

Patch: Latest I think.

Season: 2nd.

I play with no strikers, and 3 AMC's, 2 AM's and an AP.

rushing out is a tendency attribute, so to be fair it really depends on what you want your keeper to do, if you just want him to stay in goal and make saves it might even be better with a low rushing out attribute

Player Name: Adam Maher or Mateo Kovacic

Your Team: Bayern

Buyer/Seller: AZ or Dinamo

Player's Value: Maher is worth £4.3m and Kovacic is worth £3.1m

Offer: Had a bid accepted of £25m for Maher, and £8m for Kovacic

Transfer/Wage Budget: Can offer whatever

Patch: Latest I think.

Season: 2nd.

I play with no strikers, and 3 AMC's, 2 AM's and an AP.

Take the latter, first one it too expensive.

Buying/Selling: Buying.

Player Name: Stephen Defour (25).

Your Team: West Ham.

Buyer/Seller: Porto.

Player's Value: £5,500,000.

Offer: £4,000,000.

Transfer/Wage Budget: £755k per week (£300k under, so room to move).

Patch: Latest.

Season: Just ended my first season in fifth place.

My only problem would that I have more than enough players in his position. I have Jonathon dos Santos, Diame, with Mark Noble filling time to time (when Diame goes to the ACF). That's the only downside.

I might move Diame on and get him. I have Paul Pogba on loan as well. I have a rather stacked midfield (for West Ham standards anyways).

Yer, did that. Also flogged off Vaz Te on a free and brought in Douglas Costa. Looking for a repeat of last seasons success .. I'm stuffed if I don't.

Player Name: Martin kelly

Buyer/Seller: Chelsea (Buyer)

Player's Value: -

Offer: £10,000,000.

Transfer/Wage Budget: £3,000,000.

Patch: -

Season: first season

Sell or not?

Note : Have no experience with Martin kelly in outdated FM (FM12)

Player Name: Martin kelly

Buyer/Seller: Chelsea (Buyer)

Offer: £10,000,000.

Transfer/Wage Budget: £3,000,000.

Patch: -

Season: first season

Sell or not?

Note : Have no experience with Martin kelly in outdated FM (FM12)

In my current LFC save he is 4 stars. I want him to be my future captain as he is a liverpool boy, good solid stats for a central defender, not worldclass though.

You've been offered good money for him, if you have cover and need the cash... sell

Player Name: Ryan Shawcross

Your Team: Stoke

Buyer/Seller: None Yet

Player's Value: £8.25m

Offer:

Transfer/Wage Budget: Zero

Season: 2

Ive been beefing up defensive cover as I currently play a 3-5-2 and need 3 fit Centre Backs. Shawcross has been dependable and is club captain, but funds are tight, and I now have Huth , Van Damme , Vorsah , Juhasz and Ojala to rotate (the latter developing really well). Is it worth cashing in on Shawcross to fund a really big purchase and move the club into European Contention (Stoke's fullbacks are very very weak at the start, and the bargain's I have picked up to cover this were only meant as a temporary measure until genuine quality could be obtained).

In addition, as his contract was up in 12 months I have had to give him a new deal which puts him on £56k a week, which isnt cripping but I think could be spread better over 2 quality fullbacks.

Buying/Selling: Buying.

Player Name: Stephen Defour (25).

Your Team: West Ham.

Buyer/Seller: Porto.

Player's Value: £5,500,000.

Offer: £4,000,000.

Transfer/Wage Budget: £755k per week (£300k under, so room to move).

Patch: Latest.

Season: Just ended my first season in fifth place.

My only problem would that I have more than enough players in his position. I have Jonathon dos Santos, Diame, with Mark Noble filling time to time (when Diame goes to the ACF). That's the only downside.

He's pretty injury prone as I recall. I looked into getting him for Southampton but decided against it for that reason. He was up for sale at £2.6m at that stage, too.

Player Name: Demba Ba

Your Team: Arsenal

Buyer/Seller:

Player's Value: £13.5m

Offer:

Transfer/Wage Budget: £20m/£100k per week

Season: 1st season, January

I had a bit of an overhaul with Arsenal and sold a lot of players, but I do still have Giroud, Walcott and Podolski in the ST position, with the addition of Cavani coming in on the cheap in January. I'm currently in October and Ba has been playing well enough to be my #1 striker with Podolski and Walcott out wide, but I'm conscious he's injury prone and I only ever activated his buyout clause with the intention to make a quick buck. The question is do I keep him, despite his age, injury proneness and Cavani joining? Or do I hold on to him and juggle keeping Giroud, Cavani and Ba happy, but have a real depth in attack? Selling Giroud isn't really an option, he's a great plan B target man and I'm a little sentimental about some players as an Arsenal fan!

Player Name: Ryan Shawcross

Your Team: Stoke

Buyer/Seller: None Yet

Player's Value: £8.25m

Offer:

Transfer/Wage Budget: Zero

Ive been beefing up defensive cover as I currently play a 3-5-2 and need 3 fit Centre Backs. Shawcross has been dependable and is club captain' date=' but funds are tight, and I now have Huth , Van Damme , Vorsah , Juhasz and Ojala to rotate (the latter developing really well). Is it worth cashing in on Shawcross to fund a really big purchase and move the club into European Contention (Stoke's fullbacks are very very weak at the start, and the bargain's I have picked up to cover this were only meant as a temporary measure until genuine quality could be obtained).

In addition, as his contract was up in 12 months I have had to give him a new deal which puts him on £56k a week, which isnt cripping but I think could be spread better over 2 quality fullbacks.[/quote']

No.

Player Name: Demba Ba

Your Team: Arsenal

Buyer/Seller:

Player's Value: £13.5m

Offer:

Transfer/Wage Budget: £20m/£100k per week

Season: 1st season, January

I had a bit of an overhaul with Arsenal and sold a lot of players, but I do still have Giroud, Walcott and Podolski in the ST position, with the addition of Cavani coming in on the cheap in January. I'm currently in October and Ba has been playing well enough to be my #1 striker with Podolski and Walcott out wide, but I'm conscious he's injury prone and I only ever activated his buyout clause with the intention to make a quick buck. The question is do I keep him, despite his age, injury proneness and Cavani joining? Or do I hold on to him and juggle keeping Giroud, Cavani and Ba happy, but have a real depth in attack? Selling Giroud isn't really an option, he's a great plan B target man and I'm a little sentimental about some players as an Arsenal fan!

If you play with one striker then sell otherwise keep.

He's pretty injury prone as I recall. I looked into getting him for Southampton but decided against it for that reason. He was up for sale at £2.6m at that stage, too.

I ended up getting him and haven't regretted it yet. He is a much better option than Diame in my opinion. And he's Belgian, there seems to be some sort of bias towards them this year ..

safety wink.

shdjsds.png

Player Name: Simao

Your Team: Portsmouth

Buyer/Seller: Free Agent

Offer: Free

Transfer/Wage Budget: -

Currently managing Portsmouth and got promoted to the Championship. I play 451 (CDM, CM, CM, AMR/AML) and need a good holding defensive midfielder.

I currently have Lorik Cana (my captain) and Rudolph Austin that can play here, although I prefer Austin as CM(BBM). Scott Wooton/Madaek can also play there but not their natural positions. Basically found this guy as a free transfer, and he looks amazing and could easily be the anchor I require. He looks way too good to be a free and young, has anyone had experience with him? Should I sign him?

shdjsds.png

Player Name: Simao

Your Team: Portsmouth

Buyer/Seller: Free Agent

Offer: Free

Transfer/Wage Budget: -

Currently managing Portsmouth and got promoted to the Championship. I play 451 (CDM, CM, CM, AMR/AML) and need a good holding defensive midfielder.

I currently have Lorik Cana (my captain) and Rudolph Austin that can play here, although I prefer Austin as CM(BBM). Scott Wooton/Madaek can also play there but not their natural positions. Basically found this guy as a free transfer, and he looks amazing and could easily be the anchor I require. He looks way too good to be a free and young, has anyone had experience with him? Should I sign him?

Sign him ffs. If you can lure him to Championship, you have a Premier League quality player there.

I ended up getting him and haven't regretted it yet. He is a much better option than Diame in my opinion. And he's Belgian, there seems to be some sort of bias towards them this year ..

safety wink.

There is no bias, they are just great. :mad:

---

Ty get him. A no brainer.

Player Name: Leandro Damiao

Buyer/Seller: Internacional

Player's Value: £23M

Offer: £34.5M (£13.5 Up front, £31.5 over 48 months)

Transfer/Wage Budget: - £41M/£825k

Season: 3

Would have to shift either Adryan or Lanzini so I could have another non eu player in my squad, but can replace them with Muniain.

Right people, should I buy...................

Iniesta

?

Your Team: Southampton

Buyer/Seller: Barcelona

Player's Value: £6.5 million.

Offer: £7 million

Season: 2016/17

Now, he's 32, still has his fantastic technical and mental stats (20's all over the place :thup:). He's pretty much the perfect Advanced Playmaker, although I would reckon I would play him as a deep lying one and there is no doubt that he would bring extra quality to my very youthful team (oldest first teamer is 28 year old Tim Krul, oldest outfield player is 25). I'm also playing a barcelona like system.

But......

- Pace and acceleration have pretty much gone (think they are about 8)

- Stamina and Natural fitness are just 13. (hence why I reckon the deep lying playmaker role)

- The deal I managed to get him to agree to is £195k a week :eek: plus a lot of add ons. (he wanted £220k a week, which is what he is on at Barca). My highest earner is on £130k, next one down after that is £94k a week. Plus he wants a 3 year contract.

Really not sure on this Fantastic stellar signing against horrific wages and age.

If I do buy him anyone got any tips for keeping his physicals from declining further? seems silly that a guy at 32 can decline that quickly when IRL players like Giggs/Scholes etc are still going at 38.

on past FM's. Iniesta declines rapidly into his 30's. I would say no to that deal, thats too much money for someone who might not last that long. He picks up injuries too.

Thanks I'm presuming his natural fitness is the culprit. Kind of silly though considering he's only 32!

Player Name: Falcao/Cavani

Your Team: Chelsea

Buyer/Seller: At.Madrid/Napoli

Player's Value: Can't remember

Offer: Same price for each £33million

Transfer/Wage Budget: More than enough money but wouldn't have much left

Patch: Latest update

Season: 1 (January)

Problem here is I could get both as they are both transfer listed by request. I would have signed Falcao but backed out as the best I could get him to accept was £200k a week, massive bonuses and about £10mill between him and his agent. Whereas Cavani immediately accepted £135k a week, less bonuses and less money to share. Question is who do I go for? Is Falcao £65k a week better than Cavani? I prefer Falcao but value for money is more important.

Cavani has now accepted the deal and I have just delayed it. Falcao's transfer listed price is now back to £48mill. It may go down but I doubt his wage will, just tried again and he wanted over £200k this time. I did download an updated agents pack and he has Jorge Mendes who is pretty stubborn.

Archived