Liverpool Thread 2012/13

bell

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
course you can anything over 5 you round up below you round down doesn't look very professional on a presentation orva website showing number like 21.71666666666666666

Well I got the rounding wrong I know, Rafalution kindly corrected me but I have to disagree with your post, niggle. I think it looks unprofessional and lazy to not use super maths (like I did) to get the more accurate figure. What if you wanted to buy a car off me that was priced at say, £9,595 or something and you came to me and I just said "Nah, ten grand please"?

Well I got the rounding wrong I know, Rafalution kindly corrected me but I have to disagree with your post, niggle. I think it looks unprofessional and lazy to not use super maths (like I did) to get the more accurate figure. What if you wanted to buy a car off me that was priced at say, £9,595 or something and you came to me and I just said "Nah, ten grand please"?
that's different the price you pay is £9,595 but you would report it as £10k or £9.6k. You think when companies announce profit of £110m that they made £110,000,000 exactly?

Meh, recently it seems like you quite bluntly talk down every opinion I make. Maybe it's just me though.

i wanna go back now and see but it's too much effort.

anyone who is just reading this page to try and keep up with the game is probably loving the high quality tactical analysis we are all providing. maths talk! disagreements!

Archived