[RELEASE] 60 Playable Nations and Extra Champions Leagues

Unknown Hacker

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! Amazing work!

No Cyprus though (you should use the old format rather than new if that was the reason you didn't use it. Old > new)

Would become instantly the best update out there if you added a Mediterranean Games event (same format as Olympics, U23 teams, 2013 and every 4 years)

Any idea when the final version will be released UH? Looking forward to it. Thanks & well done

Probably Friday or Saturday. Only 3 leagues and the Mediterranean Games to go mate.

This is great work UH. Would I have to start a new game to load them in or could they be applied by the add/remove leagues feature?

You'd need to start a new game with these files ticked. Then they function just like normal leagues and can therefore be added or removed whenever you want.

ok thanks. Time for an African adventure I think, make it a lot more interesting with all those leagues. Always wanted to have a go with Hearts of Oak since the days of Sensible World of Soccer when I first became aware of them.

Thanks again, must have taken a lot of your time :thup:

Took enough time yes. ;)

Not as long as you might think though since most nations have leagues and cups pre-loaded into the editor. The most time was spent in Africa and the Caribbean creating all of the leagues which previously didn't exist. And then I spent a while sorting out UID conflicts for the final version since there was previously a bug which made all of the African leagues unplayable due to the massive amount of editing.

I guess apart from that it took about 15mins per file. So about 16 hours so far not including testing. It's quite worrying that I can find the time actually!

can somebody please explain to me in lame-man terms what this download does for you FM game? i dont really understand it.

Does it let you manage in these countries when you normally wouldn't be able to?? is that it? ive read it but am still not sure.

ps- does this download for for FM2012?

Thank you!!

Currently testing the Mediterranean Games file.

Is this set as a youth tournament as irl? How are teams chosen? i.e. is there a qualifying tournament etc?

can somebody please explain to me in lame-man terms what this download does for you FM game? i dont really understand it.

Does it let you manage in these countries when you normally wouldn't be able to?? is that it? ive read it but am still not sure.

Thank you!!

These are FM12 files. Basically these files add these leagues into the game. As long as they are in place prior to starting a new game, you can now manage teams in these countries, all of which were previously unavailable in the off-the-shelf game :thup:

Thank you!!

It works exactly as you say.

Is this set as a youth tournament as irl? How are teams chosen? i.e. is there a qualifying tournament etc?

:

It's set as an U23 tournament as per the specifications. 22 teams are chosen and they are the teams that compete in the mediterranean games in real life. Minus Monaco of course. There is not qualifying, just a preliminary round followed by group stages and final stages.

Very good file but a lot of the leagues dont have League sorting rules..

And New caledonia has more then 1 division

I am spliting hairs so good job.

I believe that all of the leagues have sort rules apart from about 5, which is a minor oversight and It's really not that bothersome. And as for North Caledonia: I merely added the leagues as they appeared in the editor. If you feel like adding more then go ahead.

No. (Sadly)

They qualify for the CFU Union Champions Cup actually. Please only split the hairs which you know about mate.

I believe that all of the leagues have sort rules apart from about 5, which is a minor oversight and It's really not that bothersome. And as for North Caledonia: I merely added the leagues as they appeared in the editor. If you feel like adding more then go ahead.

They qualify for the CFU Union Champions Cup actually. Please only split the hairs which you know about mate.

They do my apologies :)

I am I am so happy you made this -thanks a million! For some of the leagues that do not have colors & kits (eg Grenada League above), do you plan on adding that? If not, I may take a stab at it since it would put the finishing touches on this database.

I have downloaded the [RELEASE] 60 Playable Nations and Extra Champions Leagues.

When i go to start a new game & i am about to select the nations i have (!) explanation marks next to: Mauritania ( require max 9 teams for prem league, found 10) & Estonia(require minimum 14 teams for 2nd Div N/E, found only 12)

Any ideas on how to fix this up?

I see from the OP they cant be used together but you cant even select one of them....

meaning you cant use any of these countries at all.....?

I have downloaded the [RELEASE] 60 Playable Nations and Extra Champions Leagues.

When i go to start a new game & i am about to select the nations i have (!) explanation marks next to: Mauritania ( require max 9 teams for prem league, found 10) & Estonia(require minimum 14 teams for 2nd Div N/E, found only 12)

I see from the OP they cant be used together but you cant even select one of them....

You cannot select both editor files before you even get to the nation select screen. Deselect Mauritania and you will be OK.

UH, you may want to update the OP with this info?

It's set as an U23 tournament as per the specifications. 22 teams are chosen and they are the teams that compete in the mediterranean games in real life. Minus Monaco of course. There is not qualifying, just a preliminary round followed by group stages and final stages.

Thanks for the prompt reply. I am looking forward to the damage limitation exercise of managing my national team (Malta) in this competition :cool:

I am I am so happy you made this -thanks a million! For some of the leagues that do not have colors & kits (eg Grenada League above), do you plan on adding that? If not, I may take a stab at it since it would put the finishing touches on this database.

If you would like to do that then you can. It would be a great help but I am not personally planning on doing it.

It's clearly stated above the nations list that these two files are incompatible.

Great work, will download this. Now this maybe (and no doubt is) a stupid question, but with the new ability to add/remove leagues without the need of starting a new game, can I use this on my current save to add some of these nations, or will I have to start afresh?

Great work, will download this. Now this maybe (and no doubt is) a stupid question, but with the new ability to add/remove leagues without the need of starting a new game, can I use this on my current save to add some of these nations, or will I have to start afresh?

Unfortunately you can't. You need to start a new game with these files ticked. Then they function as normal leagues and can be added and removed.

Only custom league files you loaded at the start of a new save can be added to your game.

You cannot select both editor files before you even get to the nation select screen. Deselect Mauritania and you will be OK.

UH, you may want to update the OP with this info?

what do you mean you cannot select 'both editor files'. which step is this when starting up a new game? sorry, slightly confused.

what do you mean you cannot select 'both editor files'. which step is this when starting up a new game? sorry, slightly confused.

After choosing new game, you should get a box asking which database you want to use. Below this is a little checkbox asking which editor change files you wish to load with the game, and how many are enabled. Check this box to take you to the editor data file screen, go down the list and untick either of those 2 nation's files. Then click OK, and move on to the league selection screen.

Excellent. Wanted to have the Mediterranean games, Canada and Thailand in place for when I start my career game next week :thup:

Great work. It's a must have add-on for any career gamer imo, especially in view of the fact that FM now allows adding/removing of leagues :D

If I may, I'd like to pass on a request a modification to the setup of one of your files. There's an issue with the New Zealander league. The league is 14 games long with playoffs, which is accurately represented in FM, but in real life the league runs from the end of October to March. In FM the league runs from August to May, and sometimes you only have 1 game scheduled a month. If the starting and ending dates could be properly adjusted it would be fine.

Also, a friend who tried out the Kazakh league noticed some small mistakes in the league scheduling dates, changed them himself using the editor and uploaded them here. Basically, the file has the league starting in April, according to Wiki and Soccerway it starts March. The league splits 14th August, not the 10th July. It has been edited accordingly. Also the cup dates have been edited according to Soccerway result dates. Feel free to include it in your next update :)

Archived