FM12 Big Euro Nation: Small Club to Big Club Challenge

F.C. Pampilhosa 2014/15 End of Season Update

FC_Pampilhosa.png

Perfect Pampilhosa win Promotion !

First, thanks for all the positive comments from the last update. Wasn't sure how it would go down so I'm pleased everyone liked the style.

League Table

Graph

Transfer Summary

Finances

New Faces

Magano - We were still weak in midfield so 36 year old Magano was signed to bring some mental toughness and experience. He played in nearly every game and was reliable and kept a cool head.

Goncalo Paciencia - Only played in 8 games from the subs bench, he scored once this season but will hopefully improve.

Jorge Carvalho - Another one for the future I hope, he made 12 appearances as the anchor man and did fine.

Diego Lopes - Identified by my scouts. I wasn't looking for an AMC but he's the best player I'd seen so far so I signed him up and rebuilt the tactics around him. So glad I did !

Jaguare - Was spotted after local reports said he was arriving for a trial at Electrico, another 2D club. I sent the spies to a training session and stole him from under their noses. Scored 5 goals in 6 (9) appearances since January, one of them a crucial winner against the league leaders.

Season Report by Paulo Pestana of the Pamilhosa FC magazine

We all love football because of it's ability to surprise us with unexpected results, and few expected the meteoric rise of F.C. Pampilhosa this season which has seen them take the title of Portuguese Second Division - Central Champions and win promotion to the Portuguese Second League after finishing second behind Gondomar in the playoffs. A more adventurous approach this season has seen them score more goals than any other side in the league and they've won over many new fans with their exciting brand of football.

After the initial celebrations were over I had a chance to speak with division Manager of the Year Ricardo Chimenez and after congratulating him on the success, asked him what promted the change in strategy.

"Last summer one my scouts Guilherme Mesquita left me a note saying I really had to take a look at this player, Diego Lopes. I was a bit dubious at first because we had no place in the team for an attacking midfielder playing in the hole but the next day Guilherme saw me in person and told me I'd regret it if I didn't at least give him a trial. He staked his reputation on it !" said Chimenez. "So I met the lad and he trained with us and impressed everyone at the club. It was obvious we had to sign him and change the way we played a bit to get the best out of him."

The gamble of rebuilding the teams tactics just to suit the style of one man certainly paid off for Chimenez. Diego Lopes stayed fit and played his part in every game Pampilhosa played this season. The champions scored 60 goals this season, almost half of which were created or scored by Diego.

"He exceeded all our expectations" enthused Chimenez. "I'm wary of heaping attention on a lad his age but the 18 assists and 8 goals were obviously crucial to our successful season. He was a class above."

Many would say that Pampilhosa's biggest game this season was the 4-1 victory over Camacha which ultimately meant they gained promotion, but Chimenez says it was a different game that defined their season.

"It's hard to pick one game out as the defining moment, there was the win at Camacha in the playoffs but we wouldn't even have got to the playoffs if we hadn't won away at Mafra in January. Every game is important these days. If I had to pick one I'd choose our comeback against Torreense in March. We were 2-1 down with 5 minutes left and it looked like our title dreams could be over, then Lopes equalised and Valdinho scored the winner with seconds remaining. It was a cracking game with loads of chances and the manner of the win gave the players the belief they could do anything."

The squad will need to keep that belief with them next season when it will surely be an even tougher test just to stay up in the Portuguese Second League. If you haven't got your season ticket to watch them already you might be out of luck, with only a thousand capacity stadium and 700 season tickets already sold, chances to see Pampilhosa in action will be few and far between.

Aims for next season :

Avoid relegation

[b][u][color=Blue]CLUB HISTORY[/color][/u][/b]

Season       Team            League                   Finished  Notes

2012-2013    FC Pampilhosa   2nd Division Central     4th
2013-2014    FC Pampilhosa   2nd Division Central     5th
2014-2015    FC Pampilhosa   2nd Division Central     1st       Promotion

[b][u][color=Blue]TROPHY CABINET[/color][/u][/b]

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

duccio - £1m in debt is quite considerable! Has it impacted anything behind the scenes? I've read of boards selling youth facilities to make up the shortfall.

We're about £350k in debt but have the chance to make a bit more money with a Coppa Italia run (fingers crossed). Anyway I just completed what will likely be my final signing of the year (until Jan at least).

Tiago Gomes. Will likely slot in at AMC but can more than do a job up front (he's rated the same as Natale). So this was a real coup.

A great landmark in Natale's career has just been reached - he's received his first cap for the Italian U21s. I'm delighted for him :)

FC Mulhouse Pre Season 2016/17

Here are my new signings

Claudio Tagliani (DC) - Very promising center back. Sadly injured on arrival.

Ruben Hol (AML/SC) - Promising Dutch attacker. Already got a hat-trick in his first match in the cup.

Antonio Siano (MC) - Promising midfielder, good all round.

Jocelyn Thomas (MC/AMC) - French hot prospect.

John Biyogho Poko (DMC/MC) - Already mentioned.

Enrique Callejo (MC/AMC) - Another promising midfielder.

Giovanni Spadafora (MC/AMR/SC) - Versatile player, but will likely be played as a striker.

Mikkel Sørensen (GK) - Fairly promising goalkeeper.

Sergio Manhique (GK) - And another. Released by Nantes, so he knows the country.

Yury Baymbetov (AMRL/SC) - Attacker released by FC Bayern. Very promising.

I also sold Marco Rocchi to Chievo for £1.7M. Decided to cash in as he's still not managed to retrain to striker and I feel we have good cover there anyways. Nice profit on him. The unsettled Öztürk went on loan to Bucaspor. Hopefully that'll help him.

Not to happy about our goalkeeper situation. All 3 are promising, but none are quality yet. Also didn't really improve the defense much. Tagliani looks gold, but it's really the full backs we've been having issues with. Very happy with the options I have in midfield and attack now. Some very promising talents.

PS! As a side-note. Avignon sold Destro so we don't have to worry about him this season. That is unless we draw PSG in the cup. They signed him for £14.5M.

Great signings Ohanzee. They'd all comfortably get into my team.

New depressing fact, after all the talk about Clairefontaine, I sent my scouts off to look at them. All amateurs, none of them would consider joining me, me, a top flight Portuguese club. Grr...

Great signings Ohanzee. They'd all comfortably get into my team.

New depressing fact, after all the talk about Clairefontaine, I sent my scouts off to look at them. All amateurs, none of them would consider joining me, me, a top flight Portuguese club. Grr...

They don't want to join me in Italy either. Maybe they'll only stay in France?

iacovone - You have loads of very skillfull players. You must be the early favourite for promotion!

Acqui's youth facilities were already rented when I took over. As far as I can see nothing has changed about any facilities, except the pitch is in very very bad condition. I think it may have an effect on how my team plays. Additionally I've had 3 matches postponed this season because the pitch has been waterlogged. One postponement may have been because of snow. But maybe there is a pragmatic approach to it - why do anything to improve the picth when new stadium will be ready for the next season? :)

This Clairefontaine you keep speaking of is that INF Clairefontaine? Cause they don't have a single real player in my game. And I have custom database "large" with players from top clubs in all continents selected. :confused:

iacovone - You have loads of very skillfull players. You must be the early favourite for promotion!

Acqui's youth facilities were already rented when I took over. As far as I can see nothing has changed about any facilities, except the pitch is in very very bad condition. I think it may have an effect on how my team plays. Additionally I've had 3 matches postponed this season because the pitch has been waterlogged. One postponement may have been because of snow. But maybe there is a pragmatic approach to it - why do anything to improve the picth when new stadium will be ready for the next season? :)

Of course, you're lucky to have a new stadium on the way. My pitch is equally embarrassing. We have one or two games per season called off too - essentially when it snows, it's cancelled!

Without giving too much away, I'm stunned by our start to the season. If this form is maintained we may make it back to back promotions. And if I do I'll be delighted - Serie C1 was always a glass ceiling for me on FM11 - at Treviso I think I lost two consecutive playoff finals in that division. I just couldn't get us into Serie B!

I have to say I'm so pleased with how this file has started. A couple of youngsters I've picked up (screenshotted earlier in the thread) are getting rave reviews by my assistant.

Carlo Cesena has 5 star potential and I'm told he could be a good Serie A midfielder in the future. :eek:

Giorgio Natale has the same potential to be a good Serie A striker and Rosati (the new recruit) is the same as Cesena. This is truly great news, I'll be able to have this core grow with the club (so long as they're not sold off!). This is the most satisfying side to FM for me :)

This Clairefontaine you keep speaking of is that INF Clairefontaine? Cause they don't have a single real player in my game. And I have custom database "large" with players from top clubs in all continents selected. :confused:

In my game thy have loads of players. Some players originating from Clairefontaine are playing in Serie A and I'm only in 2015.

sounds like you've got yourself some cracking youngsters there iacovone. as you say it does make a difference in terms of motvation to play a game when you have talented youngsters. Good to hear the new season has started well. with regards to finances, i too am now £1 million in debt in March of my first season. finances are a killer in the lower leagues this season!!

In my game thy have loads of players. Some players originating from Clairefontaine are playing in Serie A and I'm only in 2015.

I don't get it then. I mean, I'm playing in France so surely it should happen here if anything. They haven't sold or bought a single player in 5 seasons either.

Logo_of_FC_Torpedo_Armavir.gif

Torpedo Armavir - End Of Season Update 2013/14

League Table (Finished 12th from 20, Media Prediction 16th)

League Graph

The first half of the season didn't go too well as we managed around the same as last season in almost all areas. After the winter break we started picking up points with 5 wins 1 draw and 1 defeat in the first 7 games. From that point on we stayed on course for a mid-table finish which was quite disappointing because we finished the season with 3 wins and 6 defeats in the final 9 games with only one defeat being more than 1 goal. Compared to last season we beat our points tally by 5, we scored 66 compared to 39 but conceded 69 up from 65. I am happy overall with the way the team played with the resources on offer, I only had 1 first team GK until January and hopefully with the players that are retiring I will be able to use the wages to get more defenders in to stop the ridiculous amount of goals flying in.

Finances

Yet again over the wage budget for the majority of the season, although in January I freed up around £3k after 3 players left. 35 year old Tomas Cizek left for £8k and 32 year old Valeriu Andronic left for £6k who had played only 3 games between them. Unfortunately I lost my 19 year old Russian U21 international Igor Lutovinov after my board accepted a £650k offer for him from Luch in the same division. I've only lost about £900k this season mainly due to the sale of Lutovinov otherwise it would have been more than last season, not really sure how to stop the rot, I had the second highest attendance to capacity % so i doubt that selling games out would help. The only way I could see the club breaking even is to not pay anybody anything.

Players - (Transfers)

Notable Mentions

GK's

Philipp Serkov - Was the only choice in the first half of the season as I had no wages to be able to sign another goalkeeper until January. Played quite well for a player of limited quality, although he is supposed to get better.

Vitaly Astakhov - Came in January, I signed him firstly because I only had 1 keeper and secondly because using Serkov took up a foreign player slot and therefore limited outfield options, the fans think he is brilliant but I'm not so sure.

Defenders

Evgeny Sevastjanov - Quality young player, chipped in with 5 goals and only got 2 yellows over 30 league games. Hopefully he won't be sold from under my nose just like Lutovinov was.

Pavel Mogilevskiy - Played well and chipped in with 4 goals, however, at 34 I think he will be going into his last season.

Midfielders

Vyacheslav Filimonov - Played the second most games for the club this season, despite being told to drop him a few times for poor form, he is the best player on the left side of midfield.

Tchocomar Sidibe - Due to the foreign player rule and injury didn't get to play as many games as I would have liked but looks a quality player and hopefully can play more next season.

Armen Ambartsumyan - Played well but needs to add some more assists to his game.

Strikers

Welkinho - Absolute hero, can do no wrong in my opinion. 23 goals and 17 assists in 35 league games which is even more amazing given his 9 game goaless streak. The fans love him and he is the only player on the favoured personell list, also the clubs highest ever goalscorer.

Jabá - Played well and is a fantastic partner for Welkinho but could have scored some more before getting himself injured.

Cup

Won in the 5th round and then lost to a Prem team in the 6th, not really bothered.

Other

Youth candidates on the whole look rubbish yet again except possibly the Youth Player No2. Season tickets were up and average attendance is around the same as last year.

Des Tiny's

Agrupación Deportiva Parla

parla.png

Segunda División B3

End of Season 2013/14

Playing them off

The Season

In Brief

Predicted: 15th

Actual: 4th (Graph)

Cup: 2nd Round vs Alaves

Manager: Des Tiny - History

Season Tickets: 1589 (^89 [Avg Att: 2458])

Finances: €400k (89th in ESP [v11])

Transfers: 2013/14 - 3 In (€0) 8 Out (€4k) 1 Loaned (€0)

Squad: First Squad, Under 19s & Others

General News

Well financially we are in a huge black hole, the club is in debt to the value of 468k, while the board over my two seasons in charge has invested a huge 830k into the club and we have still hemorrhaged money to the sum of 575k. I did try to stay below wage budget, but when for last season I had 15k+ and they cut it to under 12k and I had already organised a squad it made it really difficult. This is also the major reason why there were so few signings during the season, I may need to sell a few of the players off to try and make some money in an attempt to be able to be better off in the end. We also set the record for goals scored in the league wtih 8 games remaining. We dropped eleven places in the financial leaderboard, so that needs work, I am looking to get rid of all those on the borders of the team, use my youth where needed, they all performed well when called on. I need a change somewhere in defence, just not sure if the keeper is actually the problem, we allow too many shots on goal, yet my defenders both look solid. (Though Dumast may be too attacking and as such his defence may fall down a bit). I also noticed that we are clearly in the bottom half for our wage spend, and I am over budget so that may give a good reason why I can't get some of the top level players in the league.

The League

Again injuries affected our campaign as discussed in the Midseason update, we had a poor start, moved up into contention only to suffer a terrible run of injuries and fall back down the leaderboard until we sat in 10th after 10 games, this meant a battle to get our way back up. All season long our goalscoring was amazing, we scored 2.97 Goals per game, but we also conceded terribly. Though after the signing of a Defensive Mid our goals conceded dropped...Before Duillou (BD): 36 in 18 games (GAA: 2.00), After Duillou (AD): 30 in 20 games (GAA: 1.50), but also if you take out the games where we conceded more than 1 goal, if we went down I would attack more to try and get the goals back. So in games where we conceded >1 Goal: 54 Goals in 16 Games (GAA: 3.38) - While Games where we conceded 0-1 Goals: 12 Goals in 22 Games (GAA: 0.55). We also went 3-4-9 in the games we conceded >1 Goal, while 17-5-0 in games where we only conceded 1 or none. I really think I need to work on my tactics once we go down, of those 16 games we almost always went down 2-0 before we started an attempted fight back, there was only 2 cases where we scored first and in them we were up 3-0 in one and drew 4-4, and up 2-0 in the other and won 4-2. Going to look tactically at improving on how my team plays if we concede that first goal. The run to the end was tight and it took the final day for me to guarantee the playoff spot, while Valencia B managed to win the league on that final day as well. Well in the playoffs we drew Sestao, and in the home leg we managed a 3:1 victory, this looked good, but a travel to Sestao saw us fall apart and lose 4:0, the defense was just not there once more and it was another result that saw us not look good after conceding.

There Were Goals: at Castilla 4:9, at Teruel 6:0, vs Gandia 6:1, vs Sporting Mahones 7:1, at Yeclano 6:1, at Albacete 4:4

The Return Games: vs Castilla 4:1, vs Teruel 5:0, at Gandia 2:0, at Sporting Mahones 1:2, vs Yeclano 3:2, vs Albacete 2:0

Most Assists: Frank Grosjean (23)

Highest Avg Rating: Miguel Herlein (8.10)

Overachievers: Parla

Golden Boot: Miguel Herlein 2nd (29)

Fixtures 1-19

Fixtures 20-38

Player Stats

Team Stats

Cup

Well we started out with a win in the first round by beating Beasin 3:1, but then we headed to Alaves and got shown how to play cup football as they defeated us 1:3 in an easy game for them.

Fixtures

The Players

Squad Stats

Keepers

Bogdan Moldovan (ROM) - Well he had a good season, most of the time, but he really seemed to lose confidence if he conceded early or allowed 2 goals, and then we went on to concede 3,4 or even 9. Hopefully his confidence grows with experience. Conc: 68, CSht: 10.

Jose Sa (POR)

Defenders

Guilliaume Dumast (FRA) - The defensive leader, he is also involved on corners and as such seems to knock it in on a regular basis. It could be his marking letting us down on the defensive front, but his skills are needed for our team working forwards, especially his work with his head. 20G 0A.

Anthony Marin (FRA) - The second central defender, played as a good role as a true central defender. It seemed he was solid, but I really have no idea how we conceded so many goals as the defence was pretty good. 3G 0A.

Juan Francisco Aranda (ESP) - A solid season from the right back, but he also received our only red card in the league in the Playoffs, this really hurt our efforts in the second game as playing with 10 men when down 2-0 makes it really hard. 0G 3A.

Rodolfo Simoes (POR) - The young left back is turning himself into a star, he needs to be able to get back a bit quicker as the wingers have been skinning him down the side. I like his style of play though and will work to make him better, especially as he is clearly under our wage budget. 0G 6A.

Steeven Willems (BEL)

Nuno Malheiro (POR) - Being trained as a right back as well.

Jose Luis Ramos (ESP)

Midfielders

Andre Gomes (POR) - He was lucky rather than good early on, and when we brought in Duillou he got the starters role because Alves was injured, he went on to have a damn good season, a great job as the more attacking minded player in the midfield. 5G 13A.

Bruno Guillou (FRA) - The mid season signing came in because I was worried about the goals being conceded, before he came we were conceding 2 goals a game, afterwards it dropped to 1.5 goals a game. This difference in itself was a major part, but he also was a solid anchor to lead the ball out of the back. 0G 0A.

Franck Grosjean (FRA) - The superstar of our midfield, Grosjean is the man taking our corners and free kicks, but mostly dominating the right side of the pitch in every game he plays. No one has been able to contain him as he runs down and crosses straight into the box. Assists and goals both in double figures, a miracle season. 18G 24A.

Taygun Kuru (TUR) - The weaker wing, but really he is still a star, Taygun has managed to make the spot his own, and with his crossing leading to goals, his only weakness is strength over the ball, he gets battled off it regularly. 3G 18A.

Fran Moreno (ESP)

Alessio Innocenti (ARG)

Quique (ESP)

Ricardo Alves (POR)

Strikers

Miguel Herlein (POR) - While he suffered some major injuries this season keeping him out for a total of 18 weeks when he played he was a miracle worker, he was running through the defense and shooting with style (I will upload some of his goals from this season, they were stunning, he can run around players and perfectly place the ball. My superstar captain, we generally win with him in the team. 30G 5A.

Riccardo Vignali (ITA) - A great start to the season while we were missing Herlein he ruled the strikers roost, but he went a little down through the middle and then suffered a hip injury which put him out for 2-3 months, it took til nearly the very end of the season before he appeared back in the side again, but he finished well alongside Herlein, scoring and assisting. 22G 12A.

Emrah Yetgin (TUR) - The back-up once again made a large number of appearances as there were injuries to both our starters knocking them out of contention. He is clearly only a back-up, but he will be useful and probably stick around into the new season as well. Though I may look at selling him if I desperately need room under the cap. 9G 7A.

Kirill Veltsin (RUS)

Stars on Loan

None Important

The Youth

The Results

Not Entered this Season (Though I swear I asked to be included, will save shortly before season changeover this season and see if its a bug), I did end up arranging friendlies on a regular basis against lower league opposition, but really I want them in the U19s League and Cup as soon as I possibly can get them there.

Fixtures 1

Squad Stats

The Youth Stars

Goalkeepers

Gorka Lopez (ESP/BAS) [GK] - A new youth prospect, and looks reasonably promising in goal. May become our top teams back-up so I can clear some salary cap range.

Roberto (ESP) [GK]

Defenders

Juame - YP2a (ESP) [DRL] - A new intake member, he still made two average appearances off the bench in an attempt to get some time in the senior side, and 4 youth side appearances. Looks like a very good prospect.

Jose Manuel (ESP) [DLC]

Pablo Rubio (ESP) [DRC]

Midfielders

Angel - YP1 (ESP) [DM/DC] - He only made one appearance for the top side as cover, but his 22 appearances for the youth side were a delight to see.

Koldo Sola (ESP) [ML] - One of the better prospects that came through this season, and a strong left wing contender. A senior assist already.

Alvaro (ESP) [MR]

Miguel Torres (ESP) [AM/MC]

Pedro Sanchez (ESP) [DC/DM/MC]

Strikers

Ivan Vilches - YP1a (ESP) [MC/ST] - Well he got four games for the senior side with injuries, but he didn't really do anything other than the single assist he got. He did exactly what he needed to for the U19s as he scored 9 goals in 18 games.

Juan Carlos - YP2 (ESP) [AMC/ST] - The new Youth Project, he made a sub appearance for the seniors before the end of the season, but not much doing. Looks like an excellent prospect for attacking midfield role.

The History

A Statistic in the Spotlight

This section will highlight one club leaderboard, and show the top 10, plus the best of the current crop.

goalskq.png

Well Herlein is really our goalscoring machine with 42 goals scored in 40(2) games for the clubs, Dumast, Grosjean & Vignali have all done brilliantly as well. Having three players score over 20 goals in the latest season has helped to boost this list, while Emrah has done most of his scoring as an injury replacement.

The 100 Club

|-----------------------|--------|------|-------|-------|------|-----|-----|--------|
| The 100 Club          | Starts | Subs | Goals | Assts | Conc | Cln | MoM | Av Rat |
|-----------------------|--------|------|-------|-------|------|-----|-----|--------|

The Club Awards

|---------|----------|-------------------|---------|------------|
| Season  | Division |     Fans PotY     | Best XI | Overall XI |
| 2012/13 |   2DB3   | [url="http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/7025/destinynewsinbox2.png"]Guillaume Dumast[/url]  | [url="http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/576/parlahistorybesteleven.png"]2012/13[/url] | [url="http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/8111/parlahistorybesteleven2.png"]2012-2013[/url]  |
| 2013/14 |   2DB3   | [url="http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/8513/destinynewsinbox3.png"]Miguel Herlein[/url]    | [url="http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/576/parlahistorybesteleven.png"]2013/14[/url] | [url="http://img573.imageshack.us/img573/8111/parlahistorybesteleven2.png"]2012-2014[/url]  |

My Updates History

|---------|--------|--------------------------------------------|
| Season  | League | Updates                                    |
| 2012/13 |  2DB3  | [url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279094-FM12-Big-Euro-Nation-Small-Club-to-Big-Club-Challenge?p=7186636&viewfull=1#post7186636"]Start[/url], [url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279094-FM12-Big-Euro-Nation-Small-Club-to-Big-Club-Challenge?p=7194851&viewfull=1#post7194851"]Preseason[/url], [url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279094-FM12-Big-Euro-Nation-Small-Club-to-Big-Club-Challenge?p=7213819&viewfull=1#post7213819"]Midseason[/url], [url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279094-FM12-Big-Euro-Nation-Small-Club-to-Big-Club-Challenge?p=7221457&viewfull=1#post7221457"]End of Season[/url] |
| 2013/14 |  2DB3  | [url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279094-FM12-Big-Euro-Nation-Small-Club-to-Big-Club-Challenge?p=7215409&viewfull=1#post7215409"]Youth[/url], [url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279094-FM12-Big-Euro-Nation-Small-Club-to-Big-Club-Challenge?p=7227256&viewfull=1#post7227256"]Preseason[/url], [url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279094-FM12-Big-Euro-Nation-Small-Club-to-Big-Club-Challenge?p=7252672&viewfull=1#post7252672"]Midseason[/url], [url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279094-FM12-Big-Euro-Nation-Small-Club-to-Big-Club-Challenge?p=7276618&viewfull=1#post7276618"]End of Season[/url] | 
| 2014/15 |  2DB3  | [url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279094-FM12-Big-Euro-Nation-Small-Club-to-Big-Club-Challenge?p=7276647&viewfull=1#post7276647"]Youth[/url], [url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279094-FM12-Big-Euro-Nation-Small-Club-to-Big-Club-Challenge?p=7289506&viewfull=1#post7289506"]Preseason[/url], [url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279094-FM12-Big-Euro-Nation-Small-Club-to-Big-Club-Challenge?p=7308016&viewfull=1#post7308016"]Midseason[/url], End of Season | 

Club History

|---------|----------|----------|------------------|--------|------------------|
| Season  | Division | Position |       Cups       | Europe |     Comments     |
|---------|----------|----------|------------------|--------|------------------|
| 2012/13 |   2DB3   |    [url="http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/905/spanishseconddivisionb3.png"]6th[/url]   |        NA        |   NA   |       None       |
| 2013/14 |   2DB3   |    [url="http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/905/spanishseconddivisionb3.png"]4th[/url]   |   SC 2nd Round   |   NA   | Lost in Playoffs |

The Future

In Brief

Odds: 150-1

Predicted: 12th

My Aim: Promotion

Expectations: Avoid Relegation

Transfer Budget: €0

Wage Budget: €11,591

Youth: Juame (DRL) & Juan Carlos (AMC/ST)

Signings: Nicolas Morel (DM/MC-Free)

Transfers Out: Alves (MC-€3k), Innocenti (MC-€1.5k), Sa (GK-€2k)

Contract Expired: Moreno (MC), Quique (ML), Richi (MC), Viltsen (ST), Steveen Willems (DLC)

Wages at 01.07.14: €12,413

Well it appears that the wage budget will be dropping again, that is another 1k down, so it started at 15k in season 1 and has now dropped to 11.5k, I probably am going to be unable to sign players once more. I have also managed to get a new contract until 2017, this means I have 3 more years in which to get the club up.

Wow LLR that is a huge season review. Unlucky on not getting through the playoffs but hopefully you'll be able to get your keeper's confidence up before the next season starts. The finances are daft really as you just lose money in huge chunks while down below in Segunda B.

Des Tiny's AD Parla

parla.png

Youth Player Project

July 2014 Update

Player 1: Ivan Vilches (MC/ST)

PPM: None

Foot: Left

Born: Parla

Nationality: Spanish

March 2013

July 1st 2013

July 1st 2014

|  Year |  Squad  | Games | Goals | Assists | MoM | Rating |
|-------|---------|-------|-------|---------|-----|--------|
| 13/14 |  U19    | 15(3) |   9   |    6    |  3  |  7.21  |
| 13/14 | Senior  |  1(3) |   0   |    1    |  0  |  6.80  |
|_______|_________|_______|_______|_________|_____|________|

Doesn't look great, but as a poacher upfront he could be quite good. See what happens here, actually a solid U19 season there, and he managed to grab an assist in his 4 appearances in the first team. Looking forward to his development, especially as he is one of my best back-ups now with the lack of reserves and wage budget.

Player 1a: Angel (DM/DC)

Foot: Left

Born: Alcoron

March 2013

July 1st 2013

July 1st 2014

| 13/14 |  U19    | 19(3) |   1   |    2    |  1  |  6.70  |
| 13/14 | Senior  |  0(1) |   0   |    0    |  0  |  6.90  |

A single appearance for the senior side, and 22 games for the youth side saw him appear to be a solid player, but nothing amazing.

Player 2: Juan Carlos (MC/AMC/ST)

Foot: Right

March 2014

July 1st 2014

| 13/14 |   U19   |  1(0) |   0   |    0    |  0  |  5.90  |
| 13/14 |  Senior |  0(1) |   0   |    0    |  0  |  6.00  |

He actually has a chance at getting somewhere at this club, his current potential according to my AssMan is good enough to make the first team, or my bench. Well I didn't see anything in his two games so far, but he has good potential for the future, so Juan Carlos will move through as cover for the first team.

Player 2a: Juame (DRL)

Foot: Either

March 2014

July 1st 2014

| 13/14 |   U19   |  1(3) |   0   |    0    |  0  |  6.45  |
| 13/14 |  Senior |  0(2) |   0   |    0    |  0  |  6.00  |

Can play with either foot, able to play both fullback roles, and has the potential to be as good as Carlos, looks like a clear cut second prospect for this season. A poor start to his career, but he will surely improve.

The Rest

Well last season I ended up signing three extra U19s:

Roberto (GK)

Alvaro (MR)

Sanchez (DC/DM/MC)

This season I am going to add three more:

Gorka Lopez (GK)

Miguel Torres (AMLC)

Koldo Sola (ML)

These 10 players will form the core of my U19s, I am contemplating whether to sign: Jose Manuel (DLC) as well, but he seems to be just a little below the rest of them.

Wow LLR that is a huge season review. Unlucky on not getting through the playoffs but hopefully you'll be able to get your keeper's confidence up before the next season starts. The finances are daft really as you just lose money in huge chunks while down below in Segunda B.

Thanks Almondo, I do pride myself on the comprehensive reviews, takes a bit of time, but with templates, and practise I can do them easy.

Yeah the finances suck, I just hate that this edition it is seriously affecting my ability to sign players with it constantly cutting the wage budget. Makes it quite hard to get the promotion, I need to try and make it this time around or I will have to refresh the squad and try to find some other cheaper players.

Romanista 1994 - Congrats on promotion!

Charlesbeams - you're making good progress there. push for the top 4 next season?

duccio - Great season. Hopefully you can push on from there next season and the stadium move doesn't cripple your finances!

el sid - Fantastic season! You obviously have Germany cracked. ;)

iacovone - Good luck for the season ahead.

Ohanzee - Great first season in Ligue 2. You'll be up to Lİgue 1 in no time!

Amethyst21 - You survived, that's the main thing. Good luck with the squad revamp.

rlipscombe - Good luck with the rest of the season. Hopefully the new signings have the desired impact.

TanO - Congrats on promotion and good work on the Fans' Update. :)

Flashman's School Days - Good season of consolidation. I'm sure you can push on next season.

LLR - Looks like your team have the same gung-ho attacking approach as mine! Some crazy results there; hopefully, more of them go your way next season.

Keçiorengücü 2014-15 Pre-Season Report

454840.png

League

Board expectation: Avoid relegation

Media Prediction: 17th

Cup

Board expectation: Be competitve

Budgets

Transfer budget: 38,700 TL (down 12,500TL from last season)

Wage budget: 64,509 TL per week (up 19,126 TL from last season)

Current Wage Spending: 59,154 TL per week (up 24,725 TL from last season)

Facilities

Stadium Capacity: 5040 (all-seater)

Season ticket holders: 353 (up 209 from last season)

Training Facilities: Adequate

Youth Facilities: Minimal

Youth Recruitment: Basic

Any attempts to improve the facilities have been rejected by the board due to lack of funds. I hope a successful season in the 1st Division with plenty of TV money can change that!

Transfers - Summary

I was not as busy this season in the transfer market as I had less space in the wage budget to play with. This was mainly due to several of my squad getting a 25% promotion salary increase (I had tried to remove or lower this clause when negotiating contracts but without success).

Most of the departures were fringe or youth players who had reached the end of their contracts. When bringing players in, I was looking for youth with potential (as always!) and players to bolster the defence, especially in the full-back positions. I also now had the chance to sign three U23 foreign players. The main new arrivals were as follows:

Aleksandar Tanasin (DR/AMR) – the first of my three foreigners to come in (although I later realised that as he’s already 23, he can’t stay with us beyond this contract!) His ability to play defence or further up on the wing gives us options on the right.

Kamil Bolel (DR) – another option at right back with the potential to develop. He’ll be back-up for now.

Ali Topal (DLC) – This guy came in on a free transfer. He’ll provide back-up in central defence for now but my coaches are tipping him to be a good Premier League defender in the future.

Malkhaz Gagoshidze (DC) – my scouts and coaches say this guy is good enough for the top flight so I’m happy to have him now.

Miroslav Krsko (DL) – my final U23 foreign signing. He has potential to be a Premier League quality player in the future so I hope we can get promoted before he reaches his 23rd birthday!

Süleyman Çelikyurt (DL) – Krkso will compete with this guy for the left-back slot.

Birol Hikmet (MC) – my squad is quite young so I was looking to add a bit of experience. That’s where this guy comes in. He’ll be mentoring youngsters and providing competition for Alican Karadağ in central middfield.

A relegation battle awaits!

US Pontedera 1912.gif

Season report Serie C2/A 2013/14

Table - Graph - Finances - Formation - Club Info

PROMOTION! We did it! The gap between us and the chasing teams varied from 1 to 11 points, but thankfully they never caught us.

The team meeting feature came in handy when we started to lose easy matches and also having private chats with some of the instrumental players helped.

The Stars:

Francesco Zarini: Amazing season from the left back, making 15 assists - 10 of them or so from corners.

Giacomo Lepri: The attacking right winger scored some important goals and made som really nice solo raids. His finishing overall is woeful though, teaching him "look to pass rather than to score".

Jacopo Fortunato: Amazing and solid player. Functioned as a Deep Lying Playmaker and did well to balance our midfield and open up defences with smart passes in addition to being a good ball-winner.

Matteo Gandelli: Wall at the back and in addition scored 14 goals from IFK's and corners. The team looked significally worse when he and/or Fortunato didn't play.

Luigi Scotto: Top scorer, did what I expected really. Had some concerning dry spells but overall a good season. Devastated he damaged his knee ligament towards the end of last season, meaning he wont be able to play again before february/march or so.

Youth:

Jorge Soares : Brought this guy in on a free in January. Didn't get many chances for the first team but looking to give him a lot of playing time this season. Amazing determination and potential.

Simone Mariani : Arrived from last years youth intake, but struggling to improve as I have no decent tutors.

Pierangelo Fuser : From this years youthintake. Nice potential and hopefully I can get his mentals up.

Thoughts:

Really satisfied with how the team played defensively this season. Attacking-wise the team can gel a little better, however it will be hard with Luigi Scotto out for 3/4 of the next season.

Have signed some really nice talents and hoping they will improve and that we will survive our first season in the Serie C1/B league.

History:

1320579437.png

Forza Città di Pontedera!

Went in the winter break in first place with Leipzig. Even with a few surprise results in the first half of the season things went well for me as i expected. Hard to fail in Thid Division with the budget Leipzig has. I expect the hard work to start after i achieve promotion.

Futbol Club Santboià

Spain - Segunda B2

170pxfcsantboi.png

July 9th 2012

Predicted: 18th

Expectations: Avoid Relegation

My Aims: Avoid Relegation

Transfer Budget: £8.44k

Wage Budget: £20.5k

Current Wages: £15.167k

My Wage - £1.200k

Contract Length - June 2014

This is my first adventure into the world of of FM Challenges. Decided on Santobia over all the other clubs because 1, i liked the club badge and 2, most of the other teams had horrible team colours.

Manager profile

Manager personnel page

Club overview

Club information

Squad part 1

Squad part 2

My 1st impressions of the squad was that it had a lot of depth. But after looking at each player individually, what i have in depth i have equal amounts of dross. Going through the squad im only happy with 4 players. My G/k, 1 CB, 1 LB and my winger, who i would say is my best player Raul Pradas. So its safe to say i will be involved heavily in the transfer market.

Oh and i only have one scout contracted to the club currently. I must have forgot to tick 'add key staff'. Oh well! Its going to be an interesting season.

US%20Pontedera%201912.gif

Preseason Serie C1/B 2014/2015

Media prediciton: 16th

Board Expectations: Avoid relegation

My expectations: Mid-table finish

Budgets: Transer= £0, Wage= £16,662

After last seasons poor financial results our wagebudget had not increased at all, so we are now 3k £ above our budget.

Might perhaps need to loan in a few backups, but I am overall happy with this transferwindow.

New faces:

GK: Sergio - Brought this guy in practically on a free. Looks like a decent talent for this league, and if he's not too nervous etc I think he will play most games this season.

DC: Mattia Pagano - 18 year old new stopper, very talented. Satisfied I managed to get his wagedemands down to £625 p/w.

RB: Angelo Antonazzo - Experienced right back, will go straight in to the first team.

CM: Matteo Piccinini - Young and talented midfielder, glad he chose us over Serie B side Cremonese!

AMR: Hugo Lopes - Quick right winger with leading serie B potential according to my assistant.

AML: Giulio Grifon - Decent, nothing spectacular.

AMC: Daniele Bessa - This ex inter-prospect will go straight into the first team as trequarista.

ST: Robin Leger - If he plays anywhere near as good in the league as he did in preseason we won't miss Luigi Scotto at all! No decent back-up though.

Transfer overview

I will try to use the first formation that won me the league last season:

First team / formation

Now that we have some more pace upfront in Robin Leger, a counterattack approach might be preferred in difficult games.

Main goals: 1- Better the financial situation

2- Finish above the play-out spots

Don't know when I will be able to finish this season as I have alot of work to do at the Uni, but will still follow all of you guys updates in here:)

Fletchdt - Welcome to the challenge

As for me i just finished my first season with Leipzig. Won the German Third Division but just barely because my middle season was awefull. The report will probably come tomorrow.

Just played out a spectacularly odd game. Lusitania Acores went off to Braga, they've been disappointing in the league this season so I thought I might have a shot at a point or more. 2-0 up after 16 minutes started to make me think it would be the latter, 2-2 after 24 made me waver. A third on 38 minutes gave me renewed hope; hope that was dashed on the brink of half time as Braga equalised again.

Thinking it might not be my day I told the lads they were doing well anyway and to carry on.

67 minutes in I took the lead again, and then on 73 I scored another. 5-3, looking comfortable again. 76th minute saw me concede a penalty, they scored it and it was 5-4. In the 81st minute I made it 6-4 hoping it would peter out from there. It wasn't to be, 87th minute they scored to make it 6-5 and put the pressure on again. Fortunately it finally calmed down and we won 6-5.

One for the neutrals there!

el sid - So annoying! I feel your pain - my chairman's just gone over my head to sell Davy Rog, a winger with excellent potential, for an even more paltry £275K. Anyone would think I was more than 500K in debt. Wait, what's that you say? I am? Oh, but still, he's worth more than that.

i've made it through to 8 games to go with Mannheim now. 3 more points make us mathematically safe which is important i guess but all about seeing where we can finish now. finances might mean we have a difficult summer though. for those playing in germany, is there any end of season prize money?

really struggling so far to get any kind of form going in the Russian First Division, although the players i have brought have definitely improved the squad...with that being said im winless after 6 games so far :(

I feel your pain, my form is all over the shop at Armavir despite having players better than a lot of the teams we lose against

Dinamo Stavropol - Season 2011/2012 Transfer Update

Logo_of_FC_Dynamo_Stavropol.png

So with a massive transfer budget of £40, and wage budget of £7900, the transfer window was particularly difficult. However, i was able to pick up a few players who i believe add to the quality of the squad i have at my disposal.

Transfers

Marek Kuzma - already got 4 goals in 7 games

Parvizchon Umarboev - at 17 already has 15 caps for Tajikistan lol

Vyacheslav Bazilevych - promising young goalkeeper

Narek Beglaryan - signed on deadline day to partner Kuzma up front

the best of a pretty bad bunch! had a lot of other targets but wasnt able to complete deals due to wage demands etc

Archived