The Official FMRTE 2011 Thread

Jinner Jamie

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why won't you patch your game?

Do you really need me to answer that question? :confused:

The problems with the patch are there for all to see so no I wont be patching. If and when a hotfix is released I will patch then but at this point in time there is no point. Even when a hotfix is released him guessing FMRTE will no longer be compatible anyway so I think I'll stick with 11.0 until a) a decent working patch is released, and b) a newer version on FMRTE is released to work with said patch.

So.........any chance of a 11.0 DVD version for all the people in the same boat as myself? :)

Do you really need me to answer that question? :confused:

The problems with the patch are there for all to see so no I wont be patching. If and when a hotfix is released I will patch then but at this point in time there is no point. Even when a hotfix is released him guessing FMRTE will no longer be compatible anyway so I think I'll stick with 11.0 until a) a decent working patch is released, and b) a newer version on FMRTE is released to work with said patch.

So.........any chance of a 11.0 DVD version for all the people in the same boat as myself? :)

Well, if that's your opinion that's fine - just don't expect an FMRTE version for 11.0. Ruci has already said he won't be doing it, so if you want to use it then you'll need to be running the latest patch.

Well, if that's your opinion that's fine - just don't expect an FMRTE version for 11.0. Ruci has already said he won't be doing it, so if you want to use it then you'll need to be running the latest patch.

Post 169, Ruci himself said this,

About the unpatched version, i will see if I have enough time to make a new version (maybe tuesday) that works with the unpatched version..

Have a good day :thup:

Post 169, Ruci himself said this,

About the unpatched version, i will see if I have enough time to make a new version (maybe tuesday) that works with the unpatched version..

Have a good day :thup:

IMPORTANT: FMRTE does not and will not support FM 2011 without 11.1 Patch installed, if you want to use FMRTE you need to install 11.1 patch, there is no reason to keep your game unpatched.

If you need to download the Patch, please visit the game official website http://www.footballmanager.com

IMPORTANT: FMRTE does not and will not support FM 2011 without 11.1 Patch installed, if you want to use FMRTE you need to install 11.1 patch, there is no reason to keep your game unpatched.

If you need to download the Patch, please visit the game official website http://www.footballmanager.com

Yes I know what that says. That has been on all of the 11.1 versions. Still doesnt change the fact that Ruci himself said he would look into making a 11.0 version if he had time.

That also says there is no reason to keep your game unpatched when obviously there are plenty of reasons not to with the patch as it is.

I maybe a bit behind the times here, but just tried loading up my FMRTE on 11.1 and it asked for my version of game. 1st time this has happened but noticed a quick update to game via steam is this the reason? and does that mean a wee wait for an updated version of FMRTE???

I maybe a bit behind the times here, but just tried loading up my FMRTE on 11.1 and it asked for my version of game. 1st time this has happened but noticed a quick update to game via steam is this the reason? and does that mean a wee wait for an updated version of FMRTE???

As White Flag said, there was a hotfix patch to FM today and FMRTE isn't compatible with it yet.

Hi guys,

First, i know that i said that i would update FMRTE to work with 11.0, and i'm sorry but i had to change my mind, to do that i would need to spend a lot of my free time (uninstall the game, install it again, update FMRTE, test it ...) doing something that i think is not needed as i've been playing the game with 11.1 patch and i havent found any major problem with it, so thats why i suggest users to update their game..

Now about the new patch, i will see if I can update it this weekend otherwise you will have to wait some days, as in the next week i will be out at lisbon and i wont be able to work on FMRTE.

hi there everything was working fine until steam done a wee update it now says fmrte does not support your game version (11.1.1f158038) this is crap why not get it to work in all versions ,is this problem going to be fixed .

Give a guy a chance! The update was only released yesterday! A new version will be out when it's out, the guy that makes this isn't going to be sat on his ass, then see your post & go "oh alright then" I'll sort a new version out. I'm sure he's working on it as we speak.

Aren't you an ungrateful twit? Ruci is doing this out of his spare time and instead of thanking him for his generosity, you dared to complain about FMRTE for being crap? Why don't you go stick your head in some loch and reflect upon your ingratitude!

Check in your steam settings that you have auto-updates on. Should then install automatically, otherwise force download. Check in prefs to see what version you have.

Sorry, didnt read what i was typing.

I want to uninstall the hotfix as i didnt have any issues with the game anyway and I do like to use FMRTE.

It appears Steam (the devil) has updated my game to version 11.1.1 and now my FMRTE isnt detected my saved game... Is any one else having this problem or know a way of overcoming it?

P.s Ruci = God

Nope, the 11.1.1 is incompatible with the current version of FMRTE (as already mentioned twice in this thread...)

Also, if you don't like Steam why are you using it?

Archived