• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Could you please delete the following career thread (I don't have enough bandwidth on my imaging account to keep images from this one and my current career)? Thanks.

The link http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/441641-FM16-Up-up-and-away-More-promotions-than-Neil-Warnock?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is there any benefit to deleting old threads? Obviously makes no difference to me but what about the forum?

I have 12 threads in the update section and I'm about to start another, some are long saves and about 2/3 are still active, wouldn't want to delete them but probably half were only short, anyway I have noticed that the views are still going up on all of them.

Just curious as I would be willing to have some deleted.

There really isn't, unless you think that removing inactive threads make the forum look slightly nicer. In practice most deleted threads and posts still exist somewhere on the system with the ability to be restored so it's not even clearing any server space, which would be a drop in the ocean even if it did.

Evening DB, can you remove the reference to Jim McLean in my thread title please? I've decided I don't want to be limited to a one club save, and the current title implies exactly that. Just 'Jousting with giants' will do for now, but I may come back to you if I think of something to add on.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/449892-Jousting-with-giants-following-in-the-footsteps-of-Jim-McLean

Cheers.

Hi DB.

Sorry to be a giant pain in the you know what, but is there any chance you can delete some posts on my thread, please?

My move to Latin America went pear shaped thanks to a blue screen while saving, so I'm back at Dundee United, and I'm looking to make the thread make sense again. If I delete all of my own posts after the summary of my last year at Dundee United, are you ok to delete everybody else's? Apologies again for being a pain.

Cheers

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/449892-The-Scandinavian-Shankly-world-traveller-edition/page2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I posted two threads with the same name by accident, and one is better than the other so I'd like the other deleted. they're called [FM15] Glentoran - A Journey ok I cant remember the rest but one is bland while the other has colours and things in bold. I'd like the bland one to be deleted (or not approved) and the other to go up if possible.

• deltablue unpinned this topic
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...