Your Football Manager Nationality

I always use my real nationality (Welsh) and usually have my second nationality as English because my dad was from England. But once I tried French as second nationality. I think it had an impact because I got offered loads and loads of class players from French sides and ended up with a Wrexham side full of players from France and French-speaking West African countries.

i always put Australian down as my first nationality (coz i am) and then a random as my 2nd just to see if i'll get some of their regens. i've got 2 games running where in one i'm Aussie/Luxembourger and in the other Aussie/Sao Tome & Princep (i think that's how you spell it!)!

I always put down English (my mother) and Greek (my father) as my nationalities, but I will change around first and second nationalities depending on where I manage. E.g. if I'm managing in England, Scotland or any other English-speaking country I will be English with Greek second nationality. If I'm managing on the continent, Italy, Spain, etc... I wil be Greek with English second nationality (I'll also use the name I would've been given if my father had his way; Ananias Frangos).

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EA_mon_hello2:

Personally i put my true nationality (Sudan)and sometimes i put england as a second nationality... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm British (Scottish/English) but live in Cambodia which has a rep on a level with Sudan.

I put my 1st nat as Cambodian and second as English, then usually manage an English club. I never apply for other jobs and I don't see any noticeable disadvantage in having a non-English nationality.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Geoff Newman:

I always put down English (my mother) and Greek (my father) as my nationalities, but I will change around first and second nationalities depending on where I manage. E.g. if I'm managing in England, Scotland or any other English-speaking country I will be English with Greek second nationality. If I'm managing on the continent, Italy, Spain, etc... I wil be Greek with English second nationality (I'll also use the name I would've been given if my father had his way; Ananias Frangos). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hell funny that name! icon_biggrin.gif Frangos = chickens in portuguese, lol.

always english as my first nationality and used to pick dr congo as a random second nationality. now i am english/peruvian as i'm peruvian in the south american sign-up in the challenge forum.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mike7077:

I always set myself as English, which is my true nationality. I also give myself Polish second nationality as my grandad was from there. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly the same for me.

I always put my self as English, i dont usually put my second nationallity which could either be scottish as my grandmother was born there, i think that counts, she thinks she's scottish, welsh as a long, long time ago my other grandmothers family are Welsh which makes me 1/32nd Welsh, hardly makes a difference, and my grandfather is Irish. I live in Ireland now and on all my experience of all this place i will never put my self as part irish.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DietSpam:

I can't say I've ever done this, and i can't say i understand why people would do it either. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I do it because thats how I feel and I'm very proud of my Polish heritage, I'm sure that others do it for the same reasons......surely ?!!?!?

I'm choose Malaysia as my first nationality because I am the citizens in there.... but as for 2nd nationality, I choose Singaporean because when I choose Malaysia only, I can't find out why my personal details didn't shows my own language, Chinese.....

Archived