The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Denchy86 said:

I’ve ordered from cdkeys today but the key isn’t showing and it’s got available 23rd. Anyone else got this? Will I get the key before the release?

IIRC there are 2 version on CDkeys, one with access, one without. No idea what the 23rd Relates to though? Guess work? No key, Potentially no Early access.

Edited by KillYourIdols

Just now, Denchy86 said:

I’ve ordered from cdkeys today but the key isn’t showing and it’s got available 23rd. Anyone else got this? Will I get the key before the release?

Think there are two options to buy, one with and one without early access. Check whether you have purchased the right one.

p.s. CDKeys isn't on the list of official sellers of the game, so its your own risk.

1 minute ago, Denchy86 said:

You should get an email straight away, well i did mate, but i got mine from FM Scout and got the steam key straight away 

2 minutes ago, Denchy86 said:

I've ordered mine as well. Got the key activated on Steam (you can make it show in the confirmation mail if all goes well), early access was promised, so... I hope it'll work.

2 minutes ago, Denchy86 said:

I’ve got the one with early access but the key isn’t showing yet 

A few people i know that used CDKeys got theirs straightaway and showing as activated in Steam, So I'm not sure. DEFENATLY got the Early Access Version? There was some confusion in the early days, hence now 2 versions

Edited by KillYourIdols

1 minute ago, SwanseaGreg said:

Any no badge, Sunday league, unemployed heroes here? Haven't tried it, is it worth a go? Either that or I'll go Swansea.

Best way to play the game, you get unique stories, play with different players, random clubs you never thought you'd manage

FM23 my long term save was this unemployed - my job list is

2022 - 2025 Bonnyrigg Rose level 4 scotland, got 2 promotions/2 league titles to the Scottish Championship in 3 seasons 
2025-2030 Williem II in Holland 2nd division - got promoted to top league in my 2nd season winning 2nd div title, got 3rd, 2nd and 2nd and 1 conference league title - bottled the title on the 2nd to last week of the final season and resigned (Feyenoord won it)
2030-2033 Middlesbrough in premier league - got relegated first season (I took over when they were bottom) , promoted next season but left for next team the following season
2033-2040 Porto - Won the league 5 out of 7 seasons, won Europa league twice, got to champions league final twice, mulitple portugal domestic cups, and in last season only lost one game all season in the league, got to the champions league final and lost to Bayern Munich which made me resign.
2040-2055  Real Madrid - Created the best footballing side in history genuinely the best team id ever made on any FM save, my entire XI was top 11 players in the world esque. Spent stupid money, won everything multiple times
2055 but left the save here , River Plate in Argentina - I wanted to win the copa libertadores which ive never ever done on any fm Save, but I think after Real Madrid the save got boring for me and FM24 was around the corner , plus its more difficult than I thought with an Argentina side as Brazilian sides are so strong.

This save was probably my favourite. One of my strikers for Bonnyrigg rose became a top manager in Europe which was amazing

Just now, Barbz2012 said:

i use them all the time and never had an issue

A mate of mine got a key that didn't work in steam, so I stopped using them and never used them since. I personally have never had an issue, but it still put me off. I tend to use fanatical now

6 minutes ago, diLLa88 said:

p.s. CDKeys isn't on the list of official sellers of the game, so its your own risk

Noob question, but: where do you find that list? Was looking for it a couple of days ago after wanting to buy via FM Scout. They redirected to some unknown site which showed a price that was about €6 more expensive than advertised, which made me reconsider. Couldn't find a list of official sellers, so CDKeys it became.

Just now, EllZee said:

But cd keys says that the beta will be released 23.10. Can I still play the beta today with the code? I've read from some people that the code doesn't work.

Yeah, as long you ordered the FM24 with beta, it will work with the code you got from CDkeys.

2 minutes ago, Kcinnay said:

Noob question, but: where do you find that list? Was looking for it a couple of days ago after wanting to buy via FM Scout. They redirected to some unknown site which showed a price that was about €6 more expensive than advertised, which made me reconsider. Couldn't find a list of official sellers, so CDKeys it became.

https://www.sega.com/sega-approved-partner-list

Check here for the approved partners

6 minutes ago, Denchy86 said:

I’ve got the one with early access but the key isn’t showing yet 

You'll get an email with the confirmation and then you go into your CD Keys account > orders and click '+Get Code' on the FM24 order.

My email took around 5 mins to arrive.

1 minute ago, Aldo67 said:

You'll get an email with the confirmation and then you go into your CD Keys account > orders and click '+Get Code' on the FM24 order.

My email took around 5 mins to arrive.

Did it work on Steam putting your code in?

Just now, Aldo67 said:

Yeah, no problems at all.

Game is in my Steam library just waiting for the install button to appear.

Perfect thanks. Won't be able to get home until 8pm - heads fallen off

Just now, shaunwwfc said:

183 pages worth of excitement from grown men about the game we all deep down still know as CM.

You are all heroes. I have so much admiration and respect for you all. 

cm is already windows i'll remember my first sega football manager on dos it called football fantasy manager or somthing like that 

1 minute ago, marcMCFC1986 said:

image.jpeg.d24653f8a8de7b88227603c779be6fa4.jpeg

I think I've made a huge mistake...

I bought it before there was 2 versions but I have mine in my lib ready activated , there is no special beta codes if you have it in ye lib activated then it'll unlock when they release...