The FM23 Youth Academy Challenge

2 minutos atrás, Winski disse:

Ah, that's a shame :(

I don't know if I'll continue my save in England with Cray Wanderers. I just finished my first season and although the results where quite good, I didn't enjoy it. So I'll wait with my season update, and give it a little pause. Maybe I'll come back to the save soon, but I will also checking other options.

Lok Leipzing? :D

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Winski said:

Ah, that's a shame :(

I don't know if I'll continue my save in England with Cray Wanderers. I just finished my first season and although the results where quite good, I didn't enjoy it. So I'll wait with my season update, and give it a little pause. Maybe I'll come back to the save soon, but I will also checking other options.

Sometimes it just doesn’t click, I can’t put my finger on what makes it just seem right but when you know you know.

I’ve now parked an English save and a northern Irish save.

I think one factor is how many people are doing that league, if you are the only person doing a New Zealand save for instance you’re not seeing the same teams in other peoples updates.

Happy hunting for a new save

7 minutes ago, Neo_Geo said:

Sometimes it just doesn’t click, I can’t put my finger on what makes it just seem right but when you know you know.

I’ve now parked an English save and a northern Irish save.

I think one factor is how many people are doing that league, if you are the only person doing a New Zealand save for instance you’re not seeing the same teams in other peoples updates.

Happy hunting for a new save

Yeah, I also don't know why a save sometimes just doesn't click. For me it's not only about how many people are doing a league. It's more about feeling a connection with the team, or with the league. And in my case, I just didn't feel it with Cray. Sometimes you know after a couple of games that it feels good. It clicks together. And sometimes you never get that feeling.

I'll take my time choosing my next save.

Agora, Winski disse:

Yeah, I also don't know why a save sometimes just doesn't click. For me it's not only about how many people are doing a league. It's more about feeling a connection with the team, or with the league. And in my case, I just didn't feel it with Cray. Sometimes you know after a couple of games that it feels good. It clicks together. And sometimes you never get that feeling.

Same here. Sometimes choose a slow slog cuz you have the click over a strong team that doesnt mean nothing for you.

1 hour ago, Winski said:

Seeing all the English saves definitely made my Enfield save feel a little less “mine” if that makes sense. I then enjoyed Czech Republic with Vitkovice but ultimately failed.

Definitely having some kind of backstory with the club or some nuance is a difference maker. For me with Chiasso they were right on the Italian border so I was interested in what Italians came through the academy, for Vitkovice they shared a large stadium with Banik Ostrava, the challenge was to become the main team in Ostrava then the country.

My new save the club was one of the oldest formed clubs in Scotland but dissolved some time ago and only came back into existence 13 years ago, plus the overthrowing of the old firm is always a great additional challenge. If successful I can actually see me continuing the save and taking over the national job to do a proper build a nation save until fm 24 comes into the picture.

1 hour ago, The7Striker said:

Same here. Sometimes choose a slow slog cuz you have the click over a strong team that doesnt mean nothing for you.

South Shields is a good example in England, I think I started one with the, in FM 22 and just canned it early doors, didn’t feel anything but a lot of people have success with them.

@WhiteCat33’s Luxembourg save is a prime example of a great side story/objective as well as it being a tiny nation so you get that additional challenge. It’s the sort of save a lot of us will crave.

18 hours ago, libbyshuss said:

oh that's good to know. i didn't realise there were 3 eskilstuna sides!

23 hours ago, The7Striker said:

Thanks for the info. :D

I hate when you spend time in a save and than you have to end it.

Yeah, I only knew about it because I managed IFK Eskilstuna in FM 22, who actually have a single Allsvenskan title to their name. You have Eskilstuna City, whose libby has taken over, and finally, you have AFC Eskilstuna. The club was known under FC Café Opera and Väsby United before switching ownership and identity in 2012 to AFC United. During the 2016 season, it was once again decided that they would switch their name, identity, and locality. Choosing to move to Eskilstuna, about 110 kilometres west of Stockholm, they are known as AFC Eskilstuna.

History is so fun sometimes.

@Habituz no worries this is visual bug in first season. Its shows like that because counts like there is no players in intake. You can see it in future when you will be after intake and you sign in all players the report will show like this. You will get normal intake.

ive tried to briefly looked through and not sure if i have missed it but does anyone one the reset dates etc for the swedish leagues? Also it gives the option to start in the 2023 pre season as well as 2022 is this still okay??

Club.thumb.PNG.7b2a9ce415f3acfd014f98e7aedddd5f.PNG

Somehow I always end up in Galicia. :rolleyes::D
Welcome to Vilagarcía de Arousa, Galicia. Home of Arosa Sociedad Cultural.
The club has some nice facilities for this level and a very good stadium, so im really excited to see how this goes in this unique region.

The Manager

Spoiler

Manager.thumb.PNG.8f7cb3970047ae8e4621a38335f9920a.PNG

Edited by The7Striker

so i simmed to last games and then just continued to the new teams came in..

Eslovs have the better season prediction ( that come with pressure at beginning or promotion too early?)

after looking at the teams that have come up these are what i am currently thinking between.. only one problem is hogaborgs BK has an affilate link. Does this matter as long as they dont send players??

youthonly.png

hogaborgs link.png

2 minutos atrás, syemo disse:

so i simmed to last games and then just continued to the new teams came in..

Eslovs have the better season prediction ( that come with pressure at beginning or promotion too early?)

after looking at the teams that have come up these are what i am currently thinking between.. only one problem is hogaborgs BK has an affilate link. Does this matter as long as they dont send players??

youthonly.png

hogaborgs link.png

That link is okay, it wont impact.

d60addd567a1d9da0539a1816800b810.png

Youth Intake Preview

c1e70f45df8ffbf37201285621ba51ad.png
Not our best intake but some players with high PA and some of them have good personalities.

Spoiler

07bd4ab8e093246dd1bbba34b8e8b7b6.png

abd8802db263bfab150d5275754926ec.png

Vastic 30H could become a first team DC.

f84824b3726e7e46e3006b7a1260e8a2.png
Kosović 30E should become our new number one in a few seasons, his height is a problem.

ac534cd74fe40baebab1ca71223e50b0.png

a554bafa0d26c6c51eeeec2fd6368cd0.png

d89decdace5c78af7a2cfacac1bd4b56.png

Edited by OlivierL

image.png.b2514d955cd6f9296ede8c902a49c4f7.png

SV Austria Salzburg 2043/44

The Table

Spoiler

Thought we'd do better, but a poor season really.

image.png.0e24aeae88731a494da9ec069c2ef09c.png

Youths have taken a while to develop. Hopefully kick on next season.

The Team

Spoiler

Not much to write home about!

image.png.4fc80aeb80aa0c616a40e258715c35f5.png

image.png.392750f5a8d9d1586f6bb776b69a1fba.png

The Talent

Spoiler

Quite happy with these players:

image.png.cf8d5a3ed7cd8e87b8b54c73e1452d7b.png

image.png.db1fffe6bee5c1ec87a73feb33e32c77.png

image.png.7328a74fe114cd59bff3bfec532268e2.png

image.png.f9935c9436b65d07448b5c3cce45ec0a.png

image.png.0cee808ef4e1643a670e2424373ebd6b.png

image.png.dd8e20323098b2407e055bcddbafcd2b.png

image.png.c95cece2f61599d9410b591b3a5a6abf.png

The Intake

Spoiler

When you have to scroll down more than two pages and they're still 5 star potential, you know it's good..

image.png.d4318ec7781ce77409d1a38208f858cf.png

The Stats

Spoiler

Our defence seems to do a lot of work, and often lets me down. I probably need to think about a tactical change that puts more emphasis on the midfield. We also have a crazy low amount of crosses, so maybe a bit more possession based and width?

image.png.768eb8e4b160d5b0eda8ab1b8ec934dd.png

The Bank

Spoiler

No issues..

image.png.c34243d9e3e6c8debf641ecf663ca195.png

The Fans

Spoiler

image.png.af977ccf78b90b46e9fe26e4c1acf45c.png

Overall, a bit disappointed to be back in 2.Bundesliga and performances were not what was expected. But youth intake was very good this season and we got a few more upgrades to training etc which bodes well.

image.png.0ec3a98430d45d816780ab8d4539a2ca.png

Edited by russ the womble

Ifeanyi Ubah FC: 2029/30 Season Review

Another decent season that started with a real slump in performances. A change of formation helped us finish 3rd in the league and qualifying for continental football again. Our first season of continental football saw us reach the semi-final of the Confederation Cup where we were then blown away by the eventual winners.

lge30.thumb.jpg.7deb3ad10d172a0f9bcdfa6aec06fefd.jpg

Players stats were good although they took a hit towards the end of the season. A massive fixture pile up did not help as we ended up playing 13 games in the May.

stats30.thumb.jpg.8cb94b1bf2223335f6029bb9dc3b29c0.jpg

Youth intake wasn't too bad as we took on a few to bolster the areas we are short in.

yth30.thumb.jpg.6bab8c84875a812947be838417454e8c.jpg

Transfers

xfers30.thumb.jpg.1d329e76003ba33ae8c65c57fcd3ef8b.jpg

Season history

hist30.thumb.jpg.233bdb59b1876ffdb196501972dd1919.jpg

Aims for next season

• Improve on our best 3rd place finish
  • Attempt to reach the Confederation Cup final
  • Avoid losing any key players

Operário dos Açores – Season 2 (2024/25)

Campeonato de Portugal I may have been inspired by @XaW because we actually went on and got promoted this season!

spacer.png spacer.png

I would say it was rather undeserved though. We had one great run half-way through the season, but the other teams kept dropping points so somehow this was enough to see us finish 2nd with a measly 48 points. We then squeezed out a bunch of 1-0 wins and 0-0 draws in the playoffs, most of them by sneaking away goals on the counter against the run of play. Still, up to the 3rd division we go!

Players: Pedro Tavares was a rock at the back, but my best centre mid is leaving on a free and another is retiring so we are in for a tough ride next season.

spacer.png

Youth intake: Again nothing to write home about unfortunately, I hope at some point we start getting some proper players as my first team isn’t getting any younger. At least in Rúben Leal 04 we may eventually get a proper left back for the squad.

spacer.png spacer.png

Facilities: Upgraded recruitment twice, and we’re turning pro after our promotion. Hopefully this will see some of the youngsters start developing a bit faster.

spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png

No transfers.

Season    |  League               | Pos. |     Europe     |   Best player                     |  Notes
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2023/24   | Campeonato Gr. D      |  5   |     n/a         |  Paulo Bessa (ST)	              | 
2024/25   | Campeonato Gr. D      |  2   |     n/a         |  Pedro Tavares (DC)              | Promoted through playoffs

Facilities
----------
Season    |  Coaching     |  Recruitment      | Training Fac.  | Youth Fac.      |  Stadium
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2023/24   |  Average      |  Above average    | Average        |  Basic          |  800
2024/25   |  Average      |  Excellent	      | Average        |  Basic          |  800

End of Season Review

Season 2023/24

52 Orduspor Futbol Kulübü

image.png.0927b9ca012e2b6b84026cbbafe476a3.png

Season Summary

Season went really really well, start was a bit rough but once got into the swing of things were always in the playoffs. We actually finished 6 days before the others team for some reason and were top, but another team had exact same points. They ended up losing 2-1 and we got promoted as champions.

Season Details

League Table - as I said above ended up winning on last day as teams who could beat us didn't get what they needed

Spoiler

image.jpeg.1e03a086192a85b73240539cc2db190b.jpeg

Fixtures - We ended up drawing a team in league above us in the cup and took them to extra time losing 3-4

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.3bcecd6c0160e6d3df63491f221ce973.jpeg

Squad - All of the players got some game time

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.1d3c98687415710dbb2c063d06cde481.jpeg

Squad Dynamics - Pretty decent took, nearly all season for my support to get into green.

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.c8ac090d52bccd00c5a4367d4e1d816a.jpeg

Transfers - I released a player who had played a bit for me but was always training bad and upset. My slightly younger goalkeeper left on a free. I actually have 4 players retiring and one player leaving at the end of contract (my main striker who i hope i can convince to stop)

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.36a8dbf71124684042c073c2e06fae2d.jpeg

Youth Candidates - Not the greatest but end up signing them all. Top rated was Mahmut Çavdar YP24a

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.b993e0195212f010257f4c02601bc5e2.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.bf442b947414498b3fb9b91164461b6e.jpeg

Finances - Decent

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.492aa1b450e4cbfba3cdb18a2141193a.jpeg

Key Players

Nevzat Bilen - Played as a right inside forward for me, both creating and scoring a fair amount of my goals

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.e892f42165bf39231baf1845057320bb.jpeg

Batuhan Er - Main striker for me, played as an advance forward. We usually lost games anytime he was out injured, and he is planning on leaving on a free in a month once contract ends.

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.6ee0f64b00b5e33774e31da9604de248.jpeg

Seydi Kayasoy - Rarely put a foot wrong for me and was main reason we didn't concede even more goals

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.aaf72a07af86dfd8ef566496a504d83b.jpeg

Next Season

With the retirements and if our striker leaves my plan is to try and stay up anyway I can, if that looks impossible then to get match experience for some of my youth players

Personal Coaching Data

Season     Reputation            Qualifications     Att   Def   Fit   GkD   GkH   GkS   Tac   Tec   Men   WWY   Ada   Det   PlK   YoK   LoD   MaM   Mot
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At start   Minimal   (0.5*)      None                1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     2     6     1     1     1     1     1     1
2023/24    Minimal   (1.0*)      National C ↑        4↑    4↑    2↑    1     2↑    1     4↑    5↑    4↑    2     6     4↑    4↑    4↑    3↑    5↑    5↑

Club Facilities

Season     Training Facilities  Youth Facilities  Corporate Facilities  Junior Coaching  Youth Recruitment  Club Reputation
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At Start   Basic                Basic             Adequate              Basic            Limited            Regional   (1.0*)
2023/24    Basic                Basic             Adequate              Basic            Basic ↑            Regional   (1.5*)

Season Record

Season     Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2023/24      37        20       6        11          95              62                 +33              54.05%

Overall Career Record

After Season   Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage     Time At Club
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2023/24          37        20       6        11          95              62                 +33              54.05%             333 days

Transfer Sale Record

Date               Player                    Position               Club Sold To                 Country                   Transfer Fee
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trophy Haul

Season     Competition Won
--------------------------
2023/24    Turkish 2. League Red Group

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------
Turkish 2. League Red Group

Cup Competition Victories
-------------------------

Career Overview

Season     Champions League    Europa League    Europa Conference League             League                             Position     Turkish Cup          Turkish Super Cup        Achievements
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2025/26           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Turkish 2. League Red Group        1st          Third Round                 N/a               Won the league

Record Number of Appearances (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Appearances
---------------------------------------------------------------------
2023/24    No one                                    0

Record Goal Scorer (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                          Cumulative Number of Goals
2023/24    No one                                        0

Record Number of Assists (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                        Cumulative Number of Assists
2023/24    No one                                      0

Record Number of Clean Sheets (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Clean Sheets
----------------------------------------------------------------------
2023/24    No one                                     0

36 minutes ago, Neo_Geo said:

That’s crazy @fries to have won the CL before the league but now you can just prioritise the league over all else, 50% congrats :applause:/2

Thanks!

My trophy cabinet is a bit strange: Vanarama National League (2027), League Two (2028), PJ Trophy (2029), Europe Leauge (2039), FA Cup (2043), and finally, Champions League (2043).

53 minutes ago, fries said:

Spoiler

South Shields F.C. - Wikipedia

Premier League

2042/43 (season 20)

image.png.1f50524139f00e4f76842699012a1498.png

Season Summary

WE DID IT! We won the Champions League! In our second attempt in the tournament, we won. Unbelievable. Now we only need to win Premier League to finish the challenge.

In the league phase, we played really well. We won against teams such as Bayern and Real Madrid and draw with Monaco and Dortmund. We also had four "easy games" against Sturm Graz, Celtic, FC Midtjylland, and FC Copenhagen.

image.thumb.png.39d5f0c1d4dce302dc5e4febefe368c3.png

In the knock-outs, we beat Liverpool, Hoffenheim, and Man City.

And finally, in the final, we were up against Bayern once again. They got an early red card. I tried to exploit the space they had to leave open without much success. But we managed to score after a free kick. However, we couldn't keep the lead. Bayern outplayed us and scored. We went into extra time and then penalties. Where we won in the end!

image.png.6152a4b5376c0923969fdc99f261ee67.png

It was also an okay season in the league where we got a 4th position.  I have never been close to the title. But I hope it will come.

image.thumb.png.13683d8069c79a7312d2fb53716cf42f.png

Champions League was not the only trophy we won this season, as we also won the FA Cup.

image.png.6f27bf67cc14e944d19694d5e3e55278.png

Both my first-choice forward, Carle, and second-choice forward, Owen, did very well with 34 and 24 goals respectively.

Smith also played very well from the midfield with 14 goals and 8 assists.

My wingers Jensen, Telfer, Hall, Maddison, and T. Walters also contributed with a lot of goals and assists.

Breakspeare had a great first season in the goal.

image.png.179a5280328061e866cf6542766936d7.png
image.png.e5cf817861e385a04d19c7e095fa6b06.png

I think I will show you a few of the best players of my Champions League winnin

Smith was again on the GOAL50 list. He is the 45th-best player in the world.

image.png.9177ee505b2ea15eb3f73fde6065da74.png

image.thumb.png.d61eccf2735a25b9f627966b5a50d61c.png

Carle won a lot of awards.

image.png.9b18804b9bf9739f69a67419a5636d65.png

image.png.474e9790fc776e567014052cf5ed9ac2.png

image.png.cd725476d13b0756f691c84d7b9d97cd.png

image.png.d9a62bae9651505435842c81eeda51af.png

image.thumb.png.f2061bd9dc02eb2ab4368a71f888e9d8.png

Two other players around the English national team are Breakspeare and Howourth

image.thumb.png.886e172599b4f50924f2f516b33775b6.png

image.thumb.png.a0a8f9864ef1832c8447bc396f29f564.png

I only had one player on the NXGN list this season. Jankovic is out on loan. But soon ready to play for my team.

image.png.0b659a36f882ca1d117847f89dfd75cf.png

The youth intake preview okay. Only 4 stars and two A's.
image.png.188ddb747c1e433a23a972251169e53b.png

The intake was okay, but a bit disappointing. Only 1 elite talent and 1 top talent.

Ian Walters is the son of my former captain and club icon Patrick Walters. But he is unfortunately not very good.
image.png.01f0eb2b979c57d1933272e15a782374.png
image.png.b7a23381691e74e2318c076d1dfcd34d.png
image.png.fa58356b118609532c7a3baebd069aa0.png

Okoli looked most promising.

image.thumb.png.701df333ba542b0efff1a2ecc0a3aaaf.png

No transfers of significance.

image.thumb.png.d997df457db70e35b2fcc8d2d1fc6d2c.png

Finances and Upgrades

No upgrades this season.

image.thumb.png.6388d5482760440be7f19aa60de433c4.png

Next season
I think I will try to prioritize the league next season. Hopefully, I can finish the challenge in a few years.

Congrats on the CL win!

image.png.934ed00cf596cae6323630bb7fa1cb76.png

SV Austria Salzburg 2044/45

The Table

Spoiler

A better season - challenged for the title on the last day, but only drew against 3rd place. 

Wasn't helped by the board selling my star striker to Bayern :(

image.png.f90cfec229ad315b6b6d17fef5692aed.png

The Team

Spoiler

image.png.eaafb274a783cd9c99693c1e015cbeb5.png

Fairly strong at CB but rest of the team needs development

image.png.f61350b4ac07ef1c3dafcc5adb7ccc70.png

image.png.705db6b4030c80c163cd103babd2cbf5.png

The Talent

Spoiler

Best current players:

image.png.948e88f3a5cfd70b1f2bf11f834b22a8.png

image.png.a0a857401b4bc3601fa0fa06d802305e.png

image.png.e1c0ddaee00bd871a46cdf3431f6d2fa.png

image.png.cd1eb9cc7e2f59f7b4ed9e14bc34bb85.png

image.png.adc11a0525270db983eda8a7076e9bce.png

The Intake

Spoiler

image.png.7c5ab46134b26f8c2c0d09e08b1f259d.png

The Stats

Spoiler

Decent stats, still not enough crosses maybe, but fairly dominant in most areas

image.png.f735a9902ec8d153045570bbd6ecc10a.png

The Bank

Spoiler

image.png.025ba88d3f192c426f8d50e366347a2f.png

The Fans

Spoiler

image.png.73fc03aff2d3c795fee8b9ea0a19e09f.png

Overall, much more satisfactory. I don't mind staying down as it should mean I'm a bit stronger to compete in the next division up when it happens. As long as the club stop selling my best strikers, of course. Also training facilities are now top notch - no one can get close to that in 2. Bundesliga :D

image.png.02f1e5504af2c8a880a102c30856a7b0.png

image.png.d2091ac420a5d30a44e58ab8e658c7b7.png

TECOS FC END OF THE SEASON 2032-2033 (mexican 1st division)

Hello everyone !

To do a quick reminder of what we did last year we finished 12th in the opening stage and we finished 3rd in the clotura ( and we lost in final of the playoff for the title ) , so last year was great !

It's been 2 months since the last update as i didn't enjoyed at all playing this season, the year-after-a-good-season blues when everything doesn't work like last year 

It was ... hard , we struggled a lot in the middle of the year and the last month but we played pretty good honestly as we showed this season like the last one that we are capable of winning against everyone so we finished at the 11th place in the opening and 10th in the closing 

Spoiler

opening.thumb.PNG.b0015a9f0eff70fb4c51ccc03feef417.PNGclosing.thumb.PNG.e5959f7ede3317e696b41101d9df8828.PNG

Not a bad result when you look at the quality of the players, after a bad run of form i took a look at players comparisons with others in the league and we're pretty much in the last place for every attributes so yeah 

Im happy the squad preview don't show players attributes look how good  is the team with stars

Spoiler

squad.thumb.PNG.17ffdb08d443dbef7187e3a96f0cb7ce.PNG

No big news this year, we had a promising midfielder by the name of orozco coming in , he did good for a first season in the pro team and i hope to see big things from him 
We lost the good prospect gonzalez in the middle of the season for damaged cruciate ligaments , a big blow for his career as he have the unambitious personnality so his growth has been slow , i hope he will recover

Spoiler

orozco.thumb.PNG.a42d51a9158d25b08b5300ee7be89d6b.PNG

The good things about this year is the youth intake, a lot of talents in this one and i have faith that somes will soon join the first team , we really needed a good year after very harsh promotions  and it happened 
Alexandre Anne is one the best prospect i had since the start of the save , either footed with very good dribbling and a good personnality , if he progress he can become a first team player quickly 

Spoiler

PREVIEW.thumb.PNG.b633ba2f852c4b60beb7724839fbf4c6.PNGintake.thumb.PNG.c4cb1c60360623b376d5a00db07951a3.PNGalexandreanne.thumb.PNG.7297f8a9283dd6c90f449da1a534eb5c.PNG

That's it for this year ! I hope i will have more motivation to play in the next few weeks to bring a new chapter

Spoiler

transfers.thumb.PNG.5388f633889ca5e494f08a80b0ad428b.PNG

Edited by MacronQLF
Spoiler fail

Gonna have to start again.  When I checked my profile it said I signed 12 players, had no idea how but when I sort through my transfer history it shows 12 of my youth academy players all showing as signings on free transfers.  Super disappointed, but my own fault (I generally holiday between matches) and their deadline passed before they confirmed.  Super depressing as I had just won the league (my actual play time is 3 seasons ahead of what I've  posted.)

Depressing but we'll go again as I feel with Lokeren is quite possible to do quickly with the right board takeover to improve YF.  Maybe I'll try a new country.  Infuriating cause by my own rushing around.  18 seasons down the drain but the rules is the rules.

image.png.f7cf904860ede09ba34b973720770d7c.png

I'm now in 40/41 and not a single one of those players made it at the club.  A real motivation killer.

Edited by P O\'D

2 minutos atrás, P O\'D disse:

Gonna have to start again.  When I checked my profile it said I signed 12 players, have no idea how but when I sort through my transfer history it shows 12 of my youth academy players all showing as signings on free transfers.  Super disappointed,  but my own fault (I generally holiday between matches) and their deadline passed before they confirmed.  Super depressing as I had just won the league (my actual play time is 3 seasons ahead of what I've  posted.)

Depressing but we'll go again as I feel with Lokeren is quite possible to do quickly with the right board takeover to improve YF.  Maybe I'll try a new country.  Infuriating but cause by my own rushing around.  18 seasons down the drain but the rules is the rules.

image.png.f7cf904860ede09ba34b973720770d7c.png

I'm now in 40/41 and not a single one of those players made it at the club.  A real motivation killer.

That hurts. But wait for some feedback from @XaW 

7 minutes ago, The7Striker said:

That hurts. But wait for some feedback from @XaW 

Given the fact I've developed and sold a couple of them it completely skews everything (regardless of how much. I think a restart is fair as the reach of this is beyond just the players.  Confident I have the tactics and knowledge now to nail down the challenge in 20 seasons or so anyway if I go again in Belgium.

image.png.1afb3902e6c92f5c2e0a45407d3bf65a.png

SV Salzburg 2046/47

The Table

Spoiler

Squeaked in a 1st place win to go back into the Bundesliga.

image.png.d046caad1e02524e46c2911e2716de69.png

The Team

Spoiler

image.png.7fa5e29cd92bb44b800560cf6250a0a8.png

The Talent

Spoiler

Fave players this season:

image.png.79713b628ef2c9af68c312be7153665d.png

image.png.4ba9f235793a91484de3e3ca22585c3d.png

image.png.c46ee209b83f2796131cc9a5b3abe2eb.png

image.png.94671427df073684d4e65fc2992bfc87.png

image.png.ec463515cc1038aa4d808f9aee03a952.png

image.png.335f6d1b4ebc7936580382899e826497.png

The Intake

Spoiler

image.png.6b9918e6b92c4ae425261e5b0e903c99.png

The Stats

Spoiler

image.png.71a976b9a0c707a16cb603ef008c8da0.png

The Bank

Spoiler

image.png.58d2a0bd226b556de4b5b8efcaffd1fe.png

The Fans

Spoiler

image.png.366969ea1335515c72be597e7d5463b2.png

The nice thing about being relegated and getting promoted again is the extension clause you can put into all the contracts :)

image.png.460294aca6014f33628ce872871e0f89.png

image.png.751c80575bd898a0470e89b4e0d49d9a.png

Lohse was injured for two months or would have got a few more, but a nice new top scoring season.

image.png.9fb65c38f1ec161e63d525e8d24ac090.png

SV Austria Salzburg 2048/48

We finished 2nd bottom in the standard league, but our relegation group form meant we somehow qualified for the European play off places and then, after getting drubbed 4-1 in the first leg of the final, this happened:

image.png.9a4b33d190a90d767bfb049061aec4b2.png

So despite finishing the normal stage of the season 11th, we qualified for Europe :D As the final was only a few 

The Table

Spoiler

image.png.9ff98fa1459edd69518b3537883c68c1.png

image.png.0854c60f9068605000d0369a4ae33e62.png

The Team

Spoiler

image.png.741134252050fb807b77fb9396e4e4cc.png

image.png.3fd7aab6bf96fd773017f95d2df4c272.png

The Stats

Spoiler

image.png.0040de71d403f145dfe6c0ecbf69cf4c.png

The Talent

Spoiler

image.png.37914aee99f4c59635eb90684dd5f079.png

image.png.49151a9c81bad7b63d11a7134ce04079.png

image.png.4c3052ad86ce6cafbdfd240ec1a82002.png

image.png.70a0f380c7ae7d6bc4d7e8cad6f6d8c6.png

image.png.0758bf2c56267ba45bfed82d0fbca47c.png

image.png.9f6544f6d7855befc1abec7fe2977e7d.png

image.png.cb06e28bd1354e0115cb095b689a1918.png

image.png.082fcd9817467d491f07a4a8d9c8e4ca.png

image.png.6e97212f6bc64489748cdd19aaae4a07.png

image.png.403dffd77e810efa0caf59b867a84b91.png

The Intake

Spoiler

Not great this year

image.png.2f1dd6b0bc53f816906c8f695b0bd001.png

The Bank

Spoiler

image.png.6317771194d4940e0ab8fcd574b3ddd5.png

The Fans

Spoiler

image.png.7aa6536fd2180e7df1f762999a9dd365.png

Can't complain about the end of the season - hopefully Europe will increase the stature of the club and allow me to attract better coaches so I can fulfil the potential of some of the youths. 

image.png.05931d0961efc2da63cf50b0a2bff1bc.png