The Officially Unofficial “When’s the FM23 BETA out?” speculation thread

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, Dreambuilder said:

"The research for FM23 is now finished. Thank you 🙏 to everyone who participated and contributed information to this year's database."

-Swedish Head Researcher @PelleAntonsson

I would be surprised at that statement and expect its the context  because FM research NEVER stops. All that happens is that data deadlines determine what gets updated and when e.g. some managerial sackings/changes miss full release but will likely make a future data update, such as the winter update. Its all about the bass AND the deadlines.

Speaking to Miles in the pub last night he said quite a lot but I got so hammered that when i woke up I forgot everything. Having hypnotherapy now to see what info can be brought back, will keep you updated

7 minutes ago, hufcpaul said:

When they announce the beta is it immediately or is it with a date/time?  

They announce the beta release as it goes live.  When this happens, you may need to restart Steam to get the button to download it.

10 minutes ago, rusty217 said:

No beta yet? I'm disappointed and my day is ruined! :(

It pretty much always happens in the evening.  A couple of years ago I think it was 4pm.  I think that's the earliest time I've ever seen it go live.

3 minutes ago, MrPompey said:

ISpeaking to Miles in the pub last night he said quite a lot but I got so hammered that when i woke up I forgot everything. Having hypnotherapy now to see what info can be brought back, will keep you updated

I've heard Miles only drinks liquidated steak bakes through two straws, would be lovely if you could confirm this.

1 minute ago, Polski97 said:

Loads of melts just posting Gifs which is annoying I agree - should be able to hide those messages, just pure noise. 

It's the return of DoubleDenimSuccess from 2 years ago!

@gunner86 We found him!

Edited by kevhamster

38 minutes ago, MrPompey said:

I would be surprised at that statement and expect its the context  because FM research NEVER stops. All that happens is that data deadlines determine what gets updated and when e.g. some managerial sackings/changes miss full release but will likely make a future data update, such as the winter update. Its all about the bass AND the deadlines.

Speaking to Miles in the pub last night he said quite a lot but I got so hammered that when i woke up I forgot everything. Having hypnotherapy now to see what info can be brought back, will keep you updated

Rodger’s to get sack same day beta comes out 🤷‍♂️

Crazy how everyone shares their opinion that is today and I'm getting bashed for giving the CORRECT info ... lol. I'll be expecting loads of apologies next week.  

Don't need a source if your in the need to know group. :)

Edited by Polski97
Source ... I am the sauce

Just now, Polski97 said:

Crazy how everyone shares their opinion that is today and I'm getting bashed for giving the CORRECT info ... lol. I'll be expecting loads of apologies next week.  

How do you know it’s the correct info? You’re literally the only one saying it’s the correct info. Touch grass. 

1 minute ago, Polski97 said:

Don't need a source if your in the need to know group. :)

Well, when this turns out to be incorrect, we'll all be able to call you a silly goose.

Just now, Polski97 said:

Let's just wait until tonight for you to apologize us :D

Just now, nathanandy said:

How do you know it’s the correct info? You’re literally the only one saying it’s the correct info. Touch grass. 

Best part is his saltyness started when he asked for facts for someone else's claim, and ppl responded jokingly. Now he know the right info all of a sudden :D