[FM22] England down to Level 10 Now available for download

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, thebigfella said:

Just tried to start a new game and says file not compatible! What do we do to fix it?

49 minutes ago, FCUtdWill said:

Are you using the latest version of Ivan’s file?

Was it even update for 22.4 version? That's the main question.

19 minutes ago, FCUtdWill said:

As far as I know Ivan updated it a month ago with the winter transfer update, don’t think he’s done anything since.

Yeah, and yesterday was 22.4 update so 22.3 files 'may' be not compatible.

I don't know why people few hours after the update complain that IT DOESN'T WORK.

18 minutes ago, Bigpole said:

Yeah, and yesterday was 22.4 update so 22.3 files 'may' be not compatible.

I don't know why people few hours after the update complain that IT DOESN'T WORK.

Ah right, I’ve not been on Steam since it updated last night.

Me too, more often than not you can load the file in the editor, verify the nation rules and then save it again and it’ll work.

13 minutes ago, MJB1986 said:

Will there be a 24.0 update? On a different note, Does the Conference League Cup supposed to start from season 1? It's not coming up on mine.

12 minutes ago, lionel messi said:

What is the conference league cup?

The Conference League Cup was last played in the 2008-09 season.

Ivan, it was the league cup for Conference teams, like the current Football League Cup.

1 hour ago, MJB1986 said:

Will there be a 24.0 update? On a different note, Does the Conference League Cup supposed to start from season 1? It's not coming up on mine.

In addition to my message above, version 24.0 is FM24; 22.4.0 is the current FM22 version.

Looks great but I just can't download it, McAfee, Edge and Chrome insist its a virus and I cannot find a way to make it let me download it, I KNOW it isn't a virus but I just can't download it. Any tips? I have tried turning off McAfee for 15 mins but the browsers seem to be blocking it

EDIT: Sorted, McAfee to blame, the web extension was blocking it !

A quick update before bed, we have against all odds, sense and reason managed to get promoted in our first season in the Championship. In my 15+ years of experience with FM park to prem/road to legend saves the Championship was always a real test and the breaking point for many a save. Not sure if I just got very lucky with the relegated teams from the Prem and the overall quality of my opponents, but honestly League 1 felt like a bigger step up. I'll upload the final table in the morning (we came second), but here's the promotion news piece. 

One final point worth making is the team that won it (Swansea) were predicted something like 15/16th. 

unknown.png

I think it is confirmed that the premier league will change to 5subs out of 9 (3 stoppages) from next season.

Would like to change the rule myself to make it same as the real life.

Does anyone know anything about the skybet league (championship, league one, league two) or even the national league if there is going to have similar change?

Edited by nicholas.shen

9 hours ago, nicholas.shen said:

Does anyone know anything about the skybet league (championship, league one, league two) or even the national league if there is going to have similar change?

Nothing has been announced yet from any other leagues. I don’t think there’ll be any change in the National League.

If i understand this correctly... If i take a club from VNN and want to put them down in Level 10 do I put them in the following leagues?

I would be swapping them with a lower league club.

North West Counties League Division One North – 19 clubs – 2p, 0–3r
North West Counties League Division One South – 20 clubs – 2p, 0–3r
Northern Counties East League Division One – 21 clubs – 2p, 0–3r

Northern League Division Two – 20 clubs – 2p, 0–3r

9 hours ago, Fmfan00 said:

If i understand this correctly... If i take a club from VNN and want to put them down in Level 10 do I put them in the following leagues?

I would be swapping them with a lower league club.

North West Counties League Division One North – 19 clubs – 2p, 0–3r
North West Counties League Division One South – 20 clubs – 2p, 0–3r
Northern Counties East League Division One – 21 clubs – 2p, 0–3r

Northern League Division Two – 20 clubs – 2p, 0–3r

Yes you can put them there, but there’s also the Midland League and United Counties League.

Which team are you wanting to swap? Let me know and I’ll tell you which division to put them in.

16 hours ago, FCUtdWill said:

Yes you can put them there, but there’s also the Midland League and United Counties League.

Which team are you wanting to swap? Let me know and I’ll tell you which division to put them in.

Guiseley... Just are most likely getting relegated from VNN down after this season.. My Favorite england team. Also FCUtdWill I guess I will have to swapp them to Amateur too. no? Preferably league with most games lol

Edited by Fmfan00

16 hours ago, FCUtdWill said:

So midland has 38, united county league 38 northwest division 1 league north 38 and northern league division 2 38 games.. which ever league gets them to VNN not VNS

8 hours ago, Fmfan00 said:

Guiseley... Just are most likely getting relegated from VNN down after this season.. My Favorite england team. Also FCUtdWill I guess I will have to swapp them to Amateur too. no? Preferably league with most games lol

7 hours ago, Fmfan00 said:

So midland has 38, united county league 38 northwest division 1 league north 38 and northern league division 2 38 games.. which ever league gets them to VNN not VNS

Guiseley will go in the Northern Counties East League Division One, you don’t have to make them amateur, leaving them as semi pro will be fine.

1 hour ago, FCUtdWill said:

Guiseley will go in the Northern Counties East League Division One, you don’t have to make them amateur, leaving them as semi pro will be fine.

I just figured putting them at amateur would even the playing field since all of the teams in that division would be amateur and not semi pro

39 minutes ago, Fmfan00 said:

I just figured putting them at amateur would even the playing field since all of the teams in that division would be amateur and not semi pro

Up to you on that one, I've got all my clubs semi pro, depends what Ivan has set the rest of the league to.

En 25/4/2022 a las 12:39, Damonlufc dijo:

sorry for sounding so thick, im very new to this (Excellent job btw)

where can i find a step by step, very basic guide on how  to download and install this update file please

Click on the 'Leagues & Data Updates' file on the top of the opening post to download. 

Assuming you have windows, the file goes to Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2022\editor data

If you don't have a folder named editor data, create one.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok a question...Is there a way to use it with the basic database (22.1.0)??? I can load the editor file, but English league is all greyed out, cannot select leagues and when I start the game it loads only the 4 first league divisions

On 13/05/2022 at 04:50, asapas said:

Ok a question...Is there a way to use it with the basic database (22.1.0)??? I can load the editor file, but English league is all greyed out, cannot select leagues and when I start the game it loads only the 4 first league divisions

Do you have other files in the editor data folder? One might conflict with this one.

3 hours ago, gmilitao_scr said:

You'll update the access/relegations this season? I want to start a new game with Dover Athletic in National League South. If not, how i can update?

Lionel Messi will probably update them when FM23 comes out towards the end of the year.

You can add Dover to the National League South in the editor.

On 20/05/2022 at 18:21, welshgrad said:

Hi, im playing Bridon Ropes which started in the Southern counties East league Div 1 and got promoted (yay) but we got promoted to Northern League 1 instead of the SCEL Prem. Is my Save borked? 

Which version of the file are you using?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Probably me doing something wrong but not sure what, I have used this file before (probably before the last patch and file update) and all was fine. Now when I open in editor it says everything is verified but when I try and select the leagues in a new game they leagues below Conference North/South are missing. No error icons just missing. When I try and test the rules in the editor all the 10 leagues it pops up pretty much immediately saying I only have 784 clubs for the FA Cup and need 796?

Any ideas?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/04/2022 at 17:02, NeilUK said:

Looks great but I just can't download it, McAfee, Edge and Chrome insist its a virus and I cannot find a way to make it let me download it, I KNOW it isn't a virus but I just can't download it. Any tips? I have tried turning off McAfee for 15 mins but the browsers seem to be blocking it

EDIT: Sorted, McAfee to blame, the web extension was blocking it !

I use my phone then email it to myself. 

is anyone else experiencing really strange ground shares?

I started with East Preston in tier 9, got promoted and I'm currently playing my home games at the Amex Stadium (Brighton's home ground) while our own ground is having extra seats put in. I had a look around some other tier 8 clubs and have Cray Valley playing home games at The Valley (Charlton), Sholing playing home games at St Mary's (Southampton), Shaftesbury playing home games at Huish Park (Yeovil).

Some other clubs are also ground-sharing with their local clubs, which seems more realistic. I wonder if it's just an issue that the game can't handle the amount of ground shares that happen when you start loading so many lower leagues?

• 2 weeks later...