[FM22] England down to Level 10 Now available for download

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, lionel messi said:

yes but i will lose all the rules wont i

Your nation rules look to have a problem with the 2022 leagues you've got alongside your 2021 leagues, that's why you're getting the error messages.

2 minutes ago, lionel messi said:

yes im not prepared to do that.

Use backups or version control.

Edited by FCUtdWill

24 minutes ago, lionel messi said:

But why?

It was working before.

Think you'll have to re-do Levels 9 and 10 again, but only stick to 2021, there's something not right in your 2022 leagues. I've changed all the numbers of teams to 22 for both years and the problems still happen.

20 minutes ago, FCUtdWill said:

Think you'll have to re-do Levels 9 and 10 again, but only stick to 2021, there's something not right in your 2022 leagues. I've changed all the numbers of teams to 22 for both years and the problems still happen.

I think i have figured it out.

Its the Kidderminster Harriers problem.

22 minutes ago, lionel messi said:

I think i have figured it out.

Its the Kidderminster Harriers problem.

Ahh that team who's meant to be in Midland League Division Four but always somehow ends up in Midland League Premier Division, they always seems to cause problems. Would really like to know why they are there.

4 minutes ago, FCUtdWill said:

Ahh that team who's meant to be in Midland League Division Four but always somehow ends up in Midland League Premier Division, they always seems to cause problems. Would really like to know why they are there.

its there reserve team.

They need taking out the midland league premier division.

I got it verified after doing that.

1 minute ago, lionel messi said:

its there reserve team.

They need taking out the midland league premier division.

I got it verified after doing that.

I know it is, they're not even in that division in real life, they're in the bottom division of the Midland League. 

Glad to hear you've got it verified after removing them.

I will release a updated file tonight when i get home from work which will make it compatable with the new database.

Checked to see if playoffs was working correctly in the the national leagues and all is working like it should.

Not checked playoffs in levels 7-10 but they should be good as they were all working before.

I just started playing this with Atherstone Town in the Midland League Division 1. I'm no expert but finding it relatively easy to top the league through quite basic tactics and recruiting free agents significantly better than the opposition. Did others find this? At what point does reality bite as you move up the ladder? I assume there gets a point where it's near impossible to move higher due stadium size, fanbase, reputation etc?

Actually quite enjoy being able to hire and fire players whenever I like as they are all non-contract. Also, playing at a poor standard seems to makes it easier to see the effect when certain players have some good attributes. 

UPDATE: Actually, I realised I've made this easy by giving myself Continental reputation, no wonder so many are keen to play for me. I've excluded myself from the Level 10 Challenge in the process, but I'm fine with that for now.

Edited by lanewalk
New information

7 hours ago, lionel messi said:

Any issues anyone?

All is ok?

It says Estimated Game Speed 1 star, and game start does seem slow. Should I be worried? English leagues to level 10 and no other nations selected, normally fine on my decent laptop. 

hace 41 minutos, lanewalk dijo:

It says Estimated Game Speed 1 star, and game start does seem slow. Should I be worried? English leagues to level 10 and no other nations selected, normally fine on my decent laptop. 

I wouldn't worry if your laptop is decent. If it is a potato, consider that level 9 and 10 have a lot of teams. The star ratings don't mean much.

Edited by TokyoWanderer

17 hours ago, TokyoWanderer said:

I wouldn't worry if your laptop is decent. If it is a potato, consider that level 9 and 10 have a lot of teams. The star ratings don't mean much.

Thanks, seems to run OK now I'm in the game so will ignore it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Was kind of taken aback to learn that the brother of Barcelona wonderkid Ansu Fati is plying his trade with Biggleswade United in the United Counties League Premier Division South. 

Journalist Guillem Balague is also the chairman of the club. 

En 18/3/2022 a las 12:05, Tikka Mezzala dijo:

Was kind of taken aback to learn that the brother of Barcelona wonderkid Ansu Fati is plying his trade with Biggleswade United in the United Counties League Premier Division South. 

Journalist Guillem Balague is also the chairman of the club. 

Just read a story by the daily mail on him. It starts by saying Fati left his girlfriend and daughter to learn English in the UK for one year and by the end he says he has no plans to go back...

14 minutes ago, lionel messi said:

They dont join leagues.

Ohh because I remember years ago when u brought up a lower level team to a certain level in league you would get an email asking if u want ur younger teams to join in league indication in previous fm version games

13 minutes ago, Fmfan00 said:

Ohh because I remember years ago when u brought up a lower level team to a certain level in league you would get an email asking if u want ur younger teams to join in league indication in previous fm version games

Do you mean playing in the youth leagues?

Because they cant join in active english structure leagues.

3 hours ago, lionel messi said:

Do you mean playing in the youth leagues?

Because they cant join in active english structure leagues.

yah sorry i ment at what level does the U18 and U23 join the youth leagues at VNN and VNS level?