FM21.4 JFA J League Pyramid Levels 1-7, University/U18/High School (June Update)!

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really looking forward to this. I was gonna try and do something similar for South Korea, with all K-Leagues, U-League and High School Leagues, but it's beyond me atm. I associate Korea and Japan because of 2002 WC, so it would be cool to have an extensive database for both.

Is Shunsuke Nakamura still playing?

11 minutes ago, Tikka Mezzala said:

Really looking forward to this. I was gonna try and do something similar for South Korea, with all K-Leagues, U-League and High School Leagues, but it's beyond me atm. I associate Korea and Japan because of 2002 WC, so it would be cool to have an extensive database for both.

Is Shunsuke Nakamura still playing?

The K1+2 League is an official league sponsored by SI so they have high school teams too etc. im sure someone is doing a database.

Yeah he is still playing

20 minutes ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

The K1+2 League is an official league sponsored by SI so they have high school teams too etc. im sure someone is doing a database.

Yeah he is still playing

Yeah, the beginnings are there. I think the pyramid goes down to K7-League with regional amateurs. Would be cool to start out at some provincial nobody and work the way to the top. I look forward to doing this in your Japanese database. 

Is he? What a legend. Such an elegant player. 

1 minute ago, Tikka Mezzala said:

Yeah, the beginnings are there. I think the pyramid goes down to K7-League with regional amateurs. Would be cool to start out at some provincial nobody and work the way to the top. I look forward to doing this in your Japanese database. 

yeah 10 Appreances this year!

1 hour ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

Most interesting team i've found are called the "Shinning Wizards" from Kyoto LOL

Fun 'fact' - Possibly named after legendary professional wrestler Keiji Muto's finishing move, the 'Shining Wizard'

17 hours ago, Tikka Mezzala said:

I saw someone on Twitter buliding a South Korea Database. 

Jake H (@MediocreJake) / Twitter (Is the chap) 

1 minute ago, fselika said:

Hi, Thank's for the amazing job done can't wait to start for real FM 21... No japan no game ! Have you any projet about a facepack for this ? 

Thank's again 👍👍

Face packs are outside of my area of expertise.  I am presuming that Karin will use the same ID's and if so the face pack for last year should be updatable.

il y a 2 minutes, Robbles Quin ®™ a dit :

Face packs are outside of my area of expertise.  I am presuming that Karin will use the same ID's and if so the face pack for last year should be updatable.

I hope so. Thank's for your quickly response

9 minutes ago, TheStockportHatter86 said:

I agree will it be done Monday if not asap?

should be.

The one problem that i have to fix is JFL relegates to Division 5 which has 9 leagues. so promotion and relegation will not match up for teams. teams will change every year which would give a database error. other than that it should work 100%.

6 minutes ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

should be.

The one problem that i have to fix is JFL relegates to Division 5 which has 9 leagues. so promotion and relegation will not match up for teams. teams will change every year which would give a database error. other than that it should work 100%.

ok thanks :onmehead:

2 minutes ago, lembergman said:

Guys. I downloaded the playerbase from Twitter, but it's in Japanese. But in this tride I saw it in English (if i don't feel wrong). What base will everyone use to make a facepack? So that everyone has the same ID

I will translate karins database afterwards. so then everyone can use the same one. that will take more time though

Awesome work mate. Just wish they would fix the AFC Champions League issue so I can properly enjoy this DB when it's ready.

Currently, it is running every 2 years which is completely broken. Have raised it in bugs forum...no response. Pretty big deal that a continental competition is cooked

vor einer Stunde schrieb Robbles Quin ®™:

yep. i hope to have a preliminary file later today

no stress. it's ready when it is ready. :-) ... I will anyway wait until the player DB is also ready, and other files ... ;-)

5 minutes ago, adesmir said:

no stress. it's ready when it is ready. :-) ... I will anyway wait until the player DB is also ready, and other files ... ;-)

ive finnished translating the players DB and everything. its just the competition stuff

6 minutes ago, PequenoGenio said:

So later today it's gonna be a fully ready to play DB?

later today "HOPEFULLY" will have a database down to level 7. the editor this year is very buggy so if i fix one thing. 2 new problems are created. 

simmed till 2026, all looking good, no crashed, all teams promoting correctly. expansions working right. players working as they should be, will sim till 2030.

need to add the finances and ill release a preliminary file.

the only bug is that the winners of the emperors cup are not qualifying for the ACL as it takes the top4 of J1