FM21 LIVERPOOL - PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS

Staf9

Liverpool F.C.

RLPKZ0s.jpg

Welcome to the FM19 Liverpool thread! Liverpool Football Club is a professional football club playing in the Premier Division, the top tier of English football.

History

The club was founded by John Houlding in 1892 and play their football at the legendary Anfield stadium since its inception. They joined the Football League Second Division at the beginning of the 1893/94 season and were promoted at the end of it, after finishing first place. They won their first First Division in 1901. They continue to win it in 1906, 1922, 1923 and 1947.

Relegation to the second division occurred after the 1953/54 season. In 1959, Bill Shankly was appointed as head coach, releasing 24 players and creating the famous "Boot Room", a boot storage room where he would discuss tactics with his coaches. Under his tutelage, the club was promoted back to the first division in 1962 and won the league in 1964, 1966 and 1973, as well as their first UEFA Cup in 1973 and first FA Cup in 1965 and again in 1974. Soon after, Shankly retired and was succeeded by his assistant and Boot Room member, Bill Paisley. During his 9 year tenure as The Reds manager, the club won six League titles, three consecutive League Cups, a UEFA Cup and to top it all, three European Cups.

In 1983, Joe Fagan replaced Paisley and his debut season Liverpool became the first English club to win three trophies in one season - the League title, the League Cup and a European Cup. Two years later, the club's most legendary player Kenny Dalglish was appointed as manager and added three League titles and two FA cups to Liverpool's trophy cabinet until his retirement in 1991, including the last League title in the club history at the end of the 1989/90 season.

The nineties were fairly barren for Liverpool, as they won the FA Cup once and a League Cup once. In 1998, Gerard Houllier was appointed as head coach and he improved the club's fortunes, winning a unique "treble" in 2001 of a UEFA Cup, FA Cup, and League Cup. He added another League Cup after two seasons. During Gerard's tenure, some of the future's most important Liverpool players rose to fame, including Jamie Carragher, Sami Hyypia and the future "Captain Fantastic" Steven Gerrard.

In 2005, under the helm of Rafa Benitez, Liverpool won the European Cup, now the Champions League, for the fifth time in the club's history, ranking Liverpool third in the list of the tournament winners. They won their last FA Cup in 2006, and in the 2008/09 season, a side featuring Carragher and Gerrard, along with Xabi Alonso, Fernando Torres, Javier Mascherano, and Pepe Reina, achieved 86 points, Liverpool's highest PL total, and were only 4 points behind eventual champions, Manchester United.

Benitez left the club before the start of the 2010/11 season. After a short period under Roy Hodgson, the returning Dalglish and Brendan Rodgers, Liverpool, now under new and more giving owners, appointed the very popular Jurgen Klopp as the man who would lead the club to the Premier League Title

Club Honors:

• League Champions (18) - 1901, 1906, 1922, 1923, 1947, 1964, 1966, 1973, 1976, 1977, 1979, 1980, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1986, 1988, 1990, 2020
  • Champions League Winners (5) - 1977, 1978, 1981, 1984, 2005, 2019
  • EURO Cup Winners (3) - 1973, 1976, 2001
  • FA Cup Winners (7) - 1965, 1974, 1986, 1989, 1992, 2001, 2006
  • League Cup Winners (8) - 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1995, 2001, 2003, 2012
  • European Super Cup Winners (3) - 1977, 2001, 2005, 2019
  • Community Shield Winners (15) - 1964, 1965, 1966, 1974, 1976, 1977, 1979, 1980, 1982, 1986, 1989, 1990, 2001, 2006

image.thumb.png.85cfa090f93319bb2f467b4e4a9b85e0.png

image.thumb.png.e96352db64490968f59ebe9192f43afd.png

image.thumb.png.df71eba54d4550157e0b86a2726628a1.png

Edited by Staf9
Add screenshots

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Squad and possible Transfer targets

Gk - obvious with Alisson we are set with our Number 1 for at least the next 5-6 seasons in game. Adrian IRL has his issues but he should be good enough in game as cover with Kelleher as 3rd choice

Long term i think you have to look at Vandevoort as a future No1 but for a second choice check Ionut Radu from Inter or Freddie Woodman if you want to add a HG player

DEF - Thankfully VVD and Gomez's injuries are not in the game from the start so there is less panic especially if you like to start with the window closed. as it is i would still look to get 1 CB in if you have the window open. While Rhys Williams and Billy Koumetio have decent PA's they will still fall short of being world class but could be good enough as 5th choice. 

Targets - if you go high budget then Upancamo or Kounde, if you are tight on budget then i'd recommend a look at Marcos Senesi with Feynoord who would be a good 4th choice and available for under 10m buyout or see if you can get Eric Garcia on loan from City

Long term defensively there are a number of targets.  Papetti, Gvardiol, Max Normann Williamsen, Lovato, Omeragic 

For the Fullbacks i generally try to get in a HG option here as back up. so i will be trying to bring Hoover back for RB cover and i generally look at Josh Tymon for LB or this year Luke Thomas from Leicester looks decent

Midfield - we are really well stocked on numbers here so its probably the area you can look at using some to raise decent cash. both Gini and Naby are being targeted from the start by big clubs so it might be easy to get some interest in them. (Due to Naby's injury record in IRL i think i might look to move him on in game due to personal preference) 

I think for most Fabinho, Hendo and Thiago will be the starting Midfield in a 3 man and you still have Milly, Jones, Gini, Naby, OX in there. Jones definitely looks like he will be a bit special in this version and can play CM/AM/AML so he gives you a number of options.

Targets - for me i have 1 main starting target for midfield if i sell either Naby & Gini and that is Szoboszlai after that its all future targets. you cant over look Camavinga as i think he is the future main star in the game. also keep an eye on Ilias Moriba with Barca as he could be another level as well. 

Forwards - again we have the main 3 in Salah, Mane and Bobby, despite his IRL struggles to find the net in game bobby can be prolific and with Jota as the main back up to the front 3 we are looking decent. with Origi, Shaqiri and Taki you have good cover but also players who could be sold to fund a top target or a couple of youth prospects who could offer more long term. 

Targets - i think within the first year you have to look at Haaland even with the release now removed. other obvious forward target has to be sancho who also fills a HG. youth targets Yusuf Demir and Nico Serrano look like really good prospects for both AMR/AML roles

Make sure to check out the likes of Barca and Real for youth targets with release clauses (Nico & ilias Akhomach would be 2 of my favourites) plus other spanish clubs for good players on low releases 

Edited by Staf9
adding to squad info

Has anyone managed to sell any players in the first transfer window? If so, who and for how much? I find it really hard to free up funds for defensive cover.

Ideally, I'd like to sell all of Gini, Shaq, Minamino, Origi and Ox from the first team (and a good deal of the U23s - Wilson, Grujic etc.). I realize selling all of them in the first window isn't possible (and probably not a good idea either), but I'd like to at least move on one attacking player in addition to getting some cash for Gini while I still can. So far haven't sold a single player. 

1 hour ago, Tullekunstner said:

Has anyone managed to sell any players in the first transfer window? If so, who and for how much? I find it really hard to free up funds for defensive cover.

Ideally, I'd like to sell all of Gini, Shaq, Minamino, Origi and Ox from the first team (and a good deal of the U23s - Wilson, Grujic etc.). I realize selling all of them in the first window isn't possible (and probably not a good idea either), but I'd like to at least move on one attacking player in addition to getting some cash for Gini while I still can. So far haven't sold a single player. 

seen on other team pages that selling in window 1 i difficult. found it the same on the beta. think you have to be prepared to take a hit on players or wait it out until January. 

Looks like it. I've managed to get bids for Gini for 13,5m. At that point I might as well keep him for half a season and see if he'll either be interested in renewing or if someone is willing to pay more (despite only having 6months left on his contract). I'm fine with keeping the rest until summer 2021 tbh.

Looks like I'm getting Gabriel Menino in now for £5.5+4m. Natural at RB, DM and CM, 19 years old and decent stats for an emergency backup. Considering Andrea Papetti (£1.Xm compensation) and Benoît Badiashile (probably less than 10m) for the CB spot. I don't think any of them has the potential to become future starters, but can become decent backup or at least return a healthy profit in addition to being capable of coming into the team in an emergency. Menino's versatility probably makes him the most likely long-term squad member. Hoping Eric Garcia becomes available towards the latter half of the window.

5 hours ago, Tullekunstner said:

Origi for £20M was all I managed In the first window.

Edited by Fritz13

3 hours ago, Tullekunstner said:

Looks like it. I've managed to get bids for Gini for 13,5m. At that point I might as well keep him for half a season and see if he'll either be interested in renewing or if someone is willing to pay more (despite only having 6months left on his contract). I'm fine with keeping the rest until summer 2021 tbh.

Looks like I'm getting Gabriel Menino in now for £5.5+4m. Natural at RB, DM and CM, 19 years old and decent stats for an emergency backup. Considering Andrea Papetti (£1.Xm compensation) and Benoît Badiashile (probably less than 10m) for the CB spot. I don't think any of them has the potential to become future starters, but can become decent backup or at least return a healthy profit in addition to being capable of coming into the team in an emergency. Menino's versatility probably makes him the most likely long-term squad member. Hoping Eric Garcia becomes available towards the latter half of the window.

Papetti would be quality if you luck out and get a high PA with him. for compensation its well worth the chance

22 hours ago, Tullekunstner said:

Origi to Ajax for 38m (20m upfront and various attainable clauses taking it to 38m). Plus a percentage of future profit.

Adrian to Zenit for 5m. Fans got unhappy with this lol.

just getting started on my own save now. 

normally dont use the first window but decided to start this one with it open. just looking any getting a few quality youth players in. Rovella and Papetti being available for compensation and going to raid Barca for a couple of youth players

Havent had chance to really start yet with game releasing at same time as others.

Did some first window testing, and managed to sell Keita for £56m (36 +20 over 3 years) to real madrid, but decided not to keep that as i think he'll be worth more later.

Ended up selling Adrian for £5.5m and replacing him with Smithies for £2.4m. 30 years old backup and homegrown is good for me. 

Bought a bunch of youngsters including Bella-Kotchop for £2.5m + 3.5 over 3 years. Papetti (compensation), Rovella (Compensation), Arezo, Krastev, Setford, Collins, Gavi and Bynoe-Gittens. Most of them i offered less than £1m and they accepted, which saved millions on compensation fees.

Also getting Menino for £5m upfront, and 5.5 over 3 years while also loaning him back to Jan (end of Brazil season).

All just fit in the budget, and will be worth a lot in the future. If they dont work out, sell on for profit.

Also brought in a bunch of staff.

Hoping to get Wini on a new contract soon if Barca drop their interest. And hoping to sell Mina, Shaq and Origi in Jan or 2nd season for a good amount. But will need good replacements.

How are people setting up their midfield so far? I’m struggling to understand what Thiago’s best position is

I have been using Fabinho as my deepest player. I then use Henderson as a box to box midfielder. These two for me are kind of undroppable, rotation aside. I have then been using Keita as a roaming playmaker as my most advanced midfielder as my high tempo and quick transition tactics mean he is ideal with his dribbling skills and stamina in these transitions.

so where does Thiago fit in?  I am only 5 league games in, so I haven’t really needed to start rotating too much. I’m sure when CL kicks in I’ll start using other players more. Thiago has played the Carabao Cup games where I used him as the deepest midfielder. 

How are others using him?

Edited by guruhd

i play with a DM and 2 CM

DM is Fabinho and set as DLP Def With Hendo as the left sided CM set as DLP Sup and Thiago CM APM At using Naby, Gini, Milner and jones to rotate. 

i'm only as far as winning the Community Shield but its how i set up on FM20 as well and it works well. 

I play a 433DMWIDE or 4231.

In the 433, sometimes against smaller teams or cup he can play the DM support. If in cm, CM support. I line up with DM(s), CAR, Mez(s) or DM(d), CM(s), Mez(a).

When I play 4231, which is more often now, I use a CM(d) CM(s) Treq. He can play either position. Usually in the CM(s) and paired with either Hendo or Fab. In most games though its Fab and Hendo as the midfield 2.

Thiago seems well suited to a AP(s), DLP(s) or maybe Regista I think. In my system, whilst he's good for unlocking defences, his lack of positioning and weak physicals/bravery make it difficult to trust him in the defensive roles. (I started on the beta so not sure if this is changed in the full game).

Maybe in a 2 man pivot he can play the DLP(s) next to a physical ball winner - probably best role if you want to start him I think. But in our squad you'd have to overlook the Hendo/Fabinho partnership.

Edited by Riziger

Well, I finally got a save started. And by started, I mean I haven't even played my second XI yet. Already made some signings though.

Charlie Setford, Dane Scarlett, Nnamdi Collins, Rav van den Berg (so I now have him and his brother) and Gavi. Also have Papetti thinking over my contract offer. 

Also, just for a laugh, I signed the youngest Hazard (Ethan). He only cost me a friendly 😂

Sticking with my 4-3-3 from fm20 so I will see how that works. Got the board looking for an affiliate club, hopefully to help when Brexit kicks in. 

Edited by EnigMattic1

2 hours ago, glenn28 said:

Gonna restart my save wasn’t happy with it will rotate in cups against lower league teams & no transfers in season 1 January I will sign players 

I've only played my second XI and 1 friendly, but already I want to restart. I think I bought too many new centre backs.... 

33 minutes ago, EnigMattic1 said:

I've only played my second XI and 1 friendly, but already I want to restart. I think I bought too many new centre backs.... 

this is usually my reason for wanting to restart saves, buy too many players quickly and then cant stay with the save. find it better to turn off the window at the start that way you have to use the squad there and its a bit easier not to overload early

Started a new save last night and got £16M for Origi which I was a bit disappointed with. Made up for it though getting £33M from Guangzhou for Wijnaldum. He said he wasn't interested when I tried to persuade him to go there and a day later the move was confirmed :idiot:

Got Papetti on comp and just looking to bring in youngsters for the first window.

7 minutes ago, salkster2102 said:

Started a new save last night and got £16M for Origi which I was a bit disappointed with. Made up for it though getting £33M from Guangzhou for Wijnaldum. He said he wasn't interested when I tried to persuade him to go there and a day later the move was confirmed :idiot:

Got Papetti on comp and just looking to bring in youngsters for the first window.

Rovella is worth a look. young italian DM. loads of potential and can be gotten for Compensation. check Barca as well as you can get Gavi, Nico, Balde & Okhemach for around 17m total 

On 29/11/2020 at 00:13, guruhd said:

How are people setting up their midfield so far? I’m struggling to understand what Thiago’s best position is

I have been using Fabinho as my deepest player. I then use Henderson as a box to box midfielder. These two for me are kind of undroppable, rotation aside. I have then been using Keita as a roaming playmaker as my most advanced midfielder as my high tempo and quick transition tactics mean he is ideal with his dribbling skills and stamina in these transitions.

so where does Thiago fit in?  I am only 5 league games in, so I haven’t really needed to start rotating too much. I’m sure when CL kicks in I’ll start using other players more. Thiago has played the Carabao Cup games where I used him as the deepest midfielder. 

How are others using him?

Honestly, for me he doesn't. In games I'm dominating or expected to dominate, he can do a great job at DM as a DLP(s), but Fab is my go-to guy there. At the start of my save I played a different formation where he played decent as an AP(s), but I've switched my tactics up a bit so now that spot has turned to Mezzala(a) or AP(a). He's done OK in both systems, but I don't think his attribute suits it very well. Might see if I can get some decent money for him before the 21/22 season to find a better fit.

My two current systems:

Spoiler

2081958993_Liverpool_Overview.png.d97ee3f3aa882ab7720967117a08ac7b.png
1936722466_Liverpool_Overview-2.png.26114fcd00e79218d3dab622912b64d6.png

The strikerless formation is probably my best, but it kind of requires both Salah and Firmino to be fit. I've tried Shaq for Bobby and Minamino, Jota and Mane for Salah, but really it only truly shines when both Salah and Bobby is playing. Won the Carabao final 3-0 with it, after a hat-trick by TAA!

The pressing forward formation works better without Bobby in the team as I don't think he has the pace to play effectively in the ST role. It doesn't really utilize Salah's main strengths either, but he performs great in it nonetheless. He does have 17 vision after all (which I think is his one stat that's gotten a bit overrated this year). Shaq also fits perfectly in it, allowing Salah to play the ST role (in which case I switch it to an AF). For next season, this will probably be my go-to formation as I want to bring in Haaland as an option up top.

Edited by Tullekunstner

7 hours ago, Staf9 said:

this is usually my reason for wanting to restart saves, buy too many players quickly and then cant stay with the save. find it better to turn off the window at the start that way you have to use the squad there and its a bit easier not to overload early

Got some decent defenders though. I need to choose an affiliate club now. I have a choice of Hearts, Malmo, Jagiellonia or Banik Ostrava. Are Scottish clubs affected by Brexit? 

4 hours ago, EnigMattic1 said:

Got some decent defenders though. I need to choose an affiliate club now. I have a choice of Hearts, Malmo, Jagiellonia or Banik Ostrava. Are Scottish clubs affected by Brexit? 

yeah Scotland is the same as England with brexit

Fabian from Napoli was listed and they had interest in Gini so I sent an offer of 12.5m + Gini for Fabian and it was accepted. He wouldn’t renew and couldn’t get any solid offers so figured at least I can sell on Fabian in a year or two for big money this way. 

Not sure how it’ll fit tactically but just trying to make sure I make the most of Gini. 

7 hours ago, Brandoman10 said:

Fabian from Napoli was listed and they had interest in Gini so I sent an offer of 12.5m + Gini for Fabian and it was accepted. He wouldn’t renew and couldn’t get any solid offers so figured at least I can sell on Fabian in a year or two for big money this way. 

Not sure how it’ll fit tactically but just trying to make sure I make the most of Gini. 

thats a fantastic buy in fairness. wouldnt be surprised to see us go for him IRL

Just finished my fairly successful first season, so I'll do a quick summary.

Transfers

Eric Garcia on a loan on deadline day, made it permanent for £25m in january as Bayern were trying to sign him at the end of his contract. Gabriel Menino came in for a total of £9.5m as a prospect and versatile backup player (RB, DM, CM). Andrea Papetti for compensation (£1.9m). Decent CB prospect, but his potential doesn't look to be all that great. Either way a low risk move.

Outgoings were pretty much non-existent. Rhys Williams and Nathan Phillips sold for peanuts + 50% profit of next transfer.

I extended Gini's contract in november. He's on £105k a week, so not too bad, but if any bidders are going to come in for him I wouldn't be against selling him on now. Didn't want him gone on a free transfer though.

Results

Won the league comfortably, 93pts with Chelsea coming in second place with 79pts. Won the league cup, FA cup and community shield as well. Had to accept a bitter defeat against Man Utd in the quarters of the CL. I won 2-1 at home, but in the return leg I lost 1-0 and went out on away goals. My main goal for next season will be to get a trophy here.

Performances

My tactics are posted a few posts up. Salah was my top-scorer and best performer with 26 goals, 11 assists and a average rating of 7.48 in 36(4) games. Mane on the left flank only managed 10 goals and 14 assists with an average rating of 7.10 in 28(15) games. Firmino was somewhat of a disappointment with 13 goals, 5 assists, 6.92 avg in 36(7) games. All of the front rotational options did fairly well though. Jota: 30(12) - 15g - 7a - 6.99, Origi: 25(13) - 18g - 5a - 7.13, Shaqiri: 14(12) - 8g - 7a - 7.18, Minamino: 11(8) - 4g - 3a - 6.99. Plenty of rotation in what has to be the most hectic schedule I've ever seen over a season.

Other notable performers were Trent Alexander-Arnold tying Mané for assists with 14, managing an average rating of 7.39 in 37(3) games. He also scored 3 goals, all in the Carabao Cup final where he single-handedly secured a 3-0 win against Crystal Palace. Robertson managed an average rating of 7.39 as well, with 3 goals and 10 assists in 35(2) games. Van Dijk was a rock in defense, also with an average rating of 7.39 in 38 games. These three are all tied for the second best avg rating for the season.

Allison was the league Golden Glove winner, with the most clean sheets and least conceded goals. In all competitions, he managed 45 games with only 26 conceded and 27 clean sheets. Despite that, his avg rating was only 6.85. I have a feeling goalkeeper ratings are quite broken this game.

Next season

Minamino has already secured a transfer to OL for a total of £29m. Erling Haaland is coming in for £75m up front, around £25m in installments and another £17m after 50 games+goals, bringing the total to a pretty much guaranteed £117m.

Wilson, Ojo and Awoniyi are the only players I've transfer listed so far, but I will definitely look to move on a couple of others as well. Depending on interest, I'm open to letting go of Gini, Ox, Thiago, Origi, Shaqiri, Matip, Adrian and Kelleher. If a proper bid comes in, I won't stay in the way of Firmino either.

I might look to bring in Alaba on a free transfer, which means one of Robbo and Tsimikas will probably be let go off as well. Obviously I'd prefer to keep Robbo, so I'll have to wait and see here. My thinking is that Alaba can easily get regular playing time in midfield as well, so I could probably manage game time even with both Robertson and Alaba being at the club.

The rest of my incomings will depend on who's sold, so I'll just have to wait and see for a bit. I have a pretty long list of potential signings though. Right now I'm just looking to get in a back-up goalkeeper while scouting for truly world-class players that will either pair up with Van Dijk or improve my central midfield.

Ok, so I've already managed to get rid of quite a few players:

- Minamino, as previously stated, went to OL for £29m.

- Oxlade-Chamberlain has gone to Chelsea for £57m.

- Wijnaldum went to Juventus (or Zebre, if you want) for £44m + £5.5m after 50 games.

- Origi went to Tottenham for £33m + £33m over 36 months, or a total of £66m.

Considering how injury prone Ox is, Gini being 30 and Origi pretty much being a useful rotation option, I'm quite happy with this. Minamino is just not good enough to begin with, so I'll happily let Harvey Elliott take his place to see if I can get some development out of him. I'm still looking to ship out Shaqiri and probably Matip. Thiago is injured for a couple of months (shocker), so he'll probably stay another 6 or 12 months unless I can move him on towards the end of the transfer window. I want to sell him due to his age and injury proneness, and ideally bring in Camavinga as a replacement. Due to his injury, his bravery is now down to 5 so I certainly don't want to use him in a defensive-minded role anymore.

Anyway, I've gotten a few in as well. I've now officially signed the Norwegian wonder-duo as Martin Ødegaard joins me in a deal for £75m + £25m over 36 months, totaling £100m. He'll mostly play as my attacking option at CM, but he'll probably get quite a few game as an IW(s) on that right side as well.

My first XI as of right now, with my second XI on the right side:

Spoiler

433399557_Liverpool_Overview-3.png.73214c7ce7f0a65839a2258505587f29.png

I'm still in the middle of june, so there's likely to be a few more changes before the season starts - but so far I'm pretty happy with the squad.

Edited by Tullekunstner

1 hour ago, Tullekunstner said:

Ok, so I've already managed to get rid of quite a few players:

- Minamino, as previously stated, went to OL for £29m.

- Oxlade-Chamberlain has gone to Chelsea for £57m.

- Wijnaldum went to Juventus (or Zebre, if you want) for £44m + £5.5m after 50 games.

- Origi went to Tottenham for £33m + £33m over 36 months, or a total of £66m.

Considering how injury prone Ox is, Gini being 30 and Origi pretty much being a useful rotation option, I'm quite happy with this. Minamino is just not good enough to begin with, so I'll happily let Harvey Elliott take his place to see if I can get some development out of him. I'm still looking to ship out Shaqiri and probably Matip. Thiago is injured for a couple of months (shocker), so he'll probably stay another 6 or 12 months unless I can move him on towards the end of the transfer window. I want to sell him due to his age and injury proneness, and ideally bring in Camavinga as a replacement. Due to his injury, his bravery is now down to 5 so I certainly don't want to use him in a defensive-minded role anymore.

Anyway, I've gotten a few in as well. I've now officially signed the Norwegian wonder-duo as Martin Ødegaard joins me in a deal for £75m + £25m over 36 months, totaling £100m. He'll mostly play as my attacking option at CM, but he'll probably get quite a few game as an IW(s) on that right side as well.

My first XI as of right now, with my second XI on the right side:

Reveal hidden contents

433399557_Liverpool_Overview-3.png.73214c7ce7f0a65839a2258505587f29.png

I'm still in the middle of june, so there's likely to be a few more changes before the season starts - but so far I'm pretty happy with the squad.

Did clubs just come in for your players? or you list them?

3 hours ago, Tullekunstner said:

I listed them and offered them. In the case of Ox, I first rejected a low-ball bid and then offered him again with a value of £60m from where Chelsea negotiated it down to £57m.

Thanks mate. Might give that a go. Enjoying reading your updates :thup: