[FM20](20.4) Unlock Japan Level6

Here you go guys, I've translated them.

For players, non-players, and referees, it was pretty easy to do (cheers to @<<Macaco-RJ88>> for the finding), it was just so many that it took hours. While for stadiums and medias, I copied the Japanese names and either Googled it or use Google Translate.

Let me know if there are some mistakes in the translations, thank you.

[FM20] J.League 2020 v2.0.0 by atelierkarin and Dosukoi (Translated by Davin.Rizuki).rar

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, DavinRizuki said:

For players, non-players, and referees, it was pretty easy to do (cheers to @<<Macaco-RJ88>> for the finding), it was just so many that it took hours. While for stadiums and medias, I copied the Japanese names and either Googled it or use Google Translate.

[FM20] J.League 2020 v2.0.0 by atelierkarin and Dosukoi (Translated by Davin.Rizuki).rar 6.57 MB · 3 downloads

Thank you!

1 hour ago, DavinRizuki said:

[FM20] J.League 2020 v2.0.0 by atelierkarin and Dosukoi (Translated by Davin.Rizuki).rar 6.57 MB · 5 downloads

I was just about to start working on my file of the v2.0.0, you saved me a century! :)

THANK YOU!

Prove me wrong but the translated database should not be used with the main file because it's doubling the players. The database should be replaced in the original file by the thread author.

Also nation rules posted by DavonIzuki have 5 league levels, not 6.

Edited by Sangue Blu

5 hours ago, Sangue Blu said:

Prove me wrong but the translated database should not be used with the main file because it's doubling the players. The database should be replaced in the original file by the thread author.

Also nation rules posted by DavonIzuki have 5 league levels, not 6.

The one in the site is completely different to the other one. It's made by someone else, but with some help from Dosukoi (maybe).

So in case you got the previous files from the first page, I would suggest deleting them since the one I translated from the Japanese site is a completely different database.

Also for mods, if the database I provided should belong in a new thread, please let me know.

Edited by DavinRizuki

32 minutes ago, angelo994 said:

Facepacks don't work with this database. The players like Iniesta, Podolski are duplicated too. 

Anyone have a working database? I want to try J-League. 

Davin's file at the top of the page is absolutely fine and doesn't contain any duplicates, is this the one you are using?

23 hours ago, angelo994 said:

Facepacks don't work with this database. The players like Iniesta, Podolski are duplicated too. 

Anyone have a working database? I want to try J-League. 

You probably have another Japanese players database loaded. I suggest only loading the one I uploaded.

For facepaks tho, I haven't checked since I don't use the facepack specifically for J.League players. But chances are the IDs for the players are different to the previous one.

On 01/04/2020 at 19:42, TheWednesday said:

I gather that one might be because SI created him with the latest update with him joining a playable league. 

Quite likely, he is a late addition to AZ.

On 26/03/2020 at 15:22, DavinRizuki said:

You probably have another Japanese players database loaded. I suggest only loading the one I uploaded.

For facepaks tho, I haven't checked since I don't use the facepack specifically for J.League players. But chances are the IDs for the players are different to the previous one.

I have no other databases loaded. Only the Japanese one i downloaded here.

Edited by angelo994

3 hours ago, angelo994 said:

The database also doesn't seem to work with the latest update now. It says it doesn't have enough teams for the Tohoku League (required 10, found 9).

20200404193617_1.jpg

Said that the last time just add a team to that league.

So, the Japanese site has uploaded the update for the database.

Spoiler

2020/04/04 2.0.1
・ Reflects transfer renewal announced on April 3
・ Complement regional league data (Kyushu in general; Kita-Shinetsu, Tokai and parts of China)
・ Delete / correct duplicate players

It looks like the only updated file is the player database, so I'll work on translating those and upload them here when it's done. Might take some time since there are lots of player in the database, like the previous one.

I have downloaded the file, put it in the editor data folder, it shows up when I start a new game and I make sure it's ticked, but then Japan is not listed in the Choose Nations screen.

Is there something I'm missing?

vor 8 Stunden schrieb DDA:

You need other files also

The Japan site have 2.01 version from Japan league file, here by SI Games Forum is 2.00 Version, also old version. 

8 hours ago, Torfan said:

The Japan site have 2.01 version from Japan league file, here by SI Games Forum is 2.00 Version, also old version. 

Most of the files in 2.01 version is the same apart from the players' database. I've checked "Date modified" in Windows Explorer on each file, and only one is different.

i have no problems with this database i did with the 2019 one where if i updated the player face packs from sortitoutsi it would muck up the japanese faces and change the uid's not this year as ive placed the j league face pack in its own folder and that seems to work also making sure the j league file is at the top of your editor data folder also helps thanks so much for this database its great to have a proper almost as close to real life j league database football manager isnt the same without it its my favourite asian soccer league have soft spot for shimizu s pulse and is my favourite asian country if you ever get the chance to visit japan do as you wont be disappointed

• 2 weeks later...

A few duplicates still slipped the cracks. Wu Shaocong is duplicated for example.  Don't know if the Japan fansite (which one is that?) fixed it.

Edit: Found the website. They added this in the new version (translated):

2020/05/09 2.0.2
・ Reflects the transfer update found on May 8
・ Complement regional league data (Shikoku in general; Hokushinetsu, Tokai and parts of China)
・ Modified part of the J League rules

Edited by CrowBar

В 20.05.2020 в 15:54, Thefulham сказал:

Out of interest, anyone had issues with accessing the Club Info tab while using this database?

For some reason, whenever I click it on it on my new save (FC Osaka), just reverts back to the Squad screen.

I have the same for 'Club', it redirected me for squad window :(  

On 19/05/2020 at 02:31, CrowBar said:

A few duplicates still slipped the cracks. Wu Shaocong is duplicated for example.  Don't know if the Japan fansite (which one is that?) fixed it.

2020/05/09 2.0.2
・ Complement regional league data (Shikoku in general; Hokushinetsu, Tokai and parts of China)

Oh thanks for the heads up. I'll work on the translations later

在 2020/5/19 在 AM3点31分, CrowBar说:

2020/05/09 2.0.2

"China"

Good evening guys, I entered [FM20] J.League2020 v 2.0.0 and J.League 2020 players database following the instructions. What else do I have to add or what procedures do I need to follow to make the IDs correct with the facepacks, please? It's my favorite league and I'd like to see the correct photos. Thanks :)

Hi guys, if it's not a problem I'll post the files that I use for J League and ask if you could help me solve the problem of the cut outs with the IDs that don't coincide, please. The J League is a championship that I love and I would love to play it correctly, I would be grateful to you ❤️

The ID range for created players has changed since the face pack was made. The only way to get it to work is to manually change the name of every picture in the face pack. Or if there's some kind of software out there that can do it, but I doubt it.

Edited by Viking