[FM19] MRT90's Brazilian Real Football Pyramid

Hu_181024_BR_debate_futebol_palmeiras_fe

MRT90 BRAZIL - FM19

Featuring:

National First Division
National Second Division
National Third Division
National Fourth Division (with qualification via State Championships)
Playable Non-League Clubs
State Championships (including all divisions from Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo)
Brazilian Cup
Northeast Cup
Copa Verde
State cups

Subscribe to download and have automatic access to future updates:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1566392576

P.S.: Due to some sort of bug in Steam, sometimes the file is placed in the wrong folder after subscribing. Unfortunately it has to be copied manually. You can find the file under "C:\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\". The file has to be copied to "C:\...\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\editor data".

2 horas atrás, Romme90 disse:

Great job

But can you tell how the promotions  from the state championships to the 4. divisions works and relegation from the 4, division to LL works? :)

Thanks

Allow me to explain: in the first four months there's State Tournaments (similar to regional leagues) which, depending on the clubs' final position, grants them places in Série D (which they play for the rest of the season). The way it's set up means there's no relegation, every year has different clubs joining in with the State Tournaments acting as qualifiers. Série D has a league phase and a play-off phase, so to get promoted a club has to reach Série D's play-offs. That's pretty much it.

3 hours ago, Romme90 said:

I understand the league structure, but I dont understand what position a club must achieve to get promoted to Serie D, or what stage a club minimum must reach to achieve promotion to Serie D if thats the case? :)

Thsnks 

It depends on state championships. Smaller ones like for example Rondoniense (that I'm playing) gives two spots for winner and runner-up. In bigger championships like Rio with several clubs already competing in higher national divisions 5th and 6th place can still earn a spot for Serie D. It's a very complicated structure but everything seems to work very well.

@Mrt90 the only minor issue seems to be with U20 teams. I see you have re-worked all the groups and format, the problem I see is that U20 of Série A teams don't have a schedule (Reserves have a specific league though) and they don't seem to enter U20 cup. Is that supposed to happen? Fantastic work anyway.

53 minutes ago, kandersson said:

It depends on state championships. Smaller ones like for example Rondoniense (that I'm playing) gives two spots for winner and runner-up. In bigger championships like Rio with several clubs already competing in higher national divisions 5th and 6th place can still earn a spot for Serie D. It's a very complicated structure but everything seems to work very well.

@Mrt90 the only minor issue seems to be with U20 teams. I see you have re-worked all the groups and format, the problem I see is that U20 of Série A teams don't have a schedule (Reserves have a specific league though) and they don't seem to enter U20 cup. Is that supposed to happen? Fantastic work anyway.

All right. Thats all I need to know. It makes sense now. I will play in Rio. And that championship already have at least 4-5 clubs in the 1 to 4 division I believe.

I guess "the overall table" option is the one to look on then in this case? :) 

1 hora atrás, kandersson disse:

Thank you for pointing this out. This issue has now been fixed.

13 horas atrás, Romme90 disse:

Great job

But can you tell how the promotions  from the state championships to the 4. divisions works and relegation from the 4, division to LL works? :)

Thanks

Mind this table regarding qualification to Série D: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CBF_ranking

So, when playing in Rio, exclude all teams playing in Série A, Série B and Série C. Also, exclude those which managed to get promotion to Série C at the end of the season. The three best placed teams from the Rio State then qualifies to next year's Série D.

But remember: qualification matters even for teams currently playing Série D. If you aren't promoted to Série C, you'll need to have been one of the best teams from your State division to play Série D again next season.

There are two "competitions" I created to help identify which clubs are playing Série D next season (Classificados para Série D) and which are not (Não Classificados para Série D). They're available once Série D gets to the semifinals.

44 minutes ago, Mrt90 said:

Mind this table regarding qualification to Série D: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CBF_ranking

So, when playing in Rio, exclude all teams playing in Série A, Série B and Série C. Also, exclude those which managed to get promotion to Série C at the end of the season. The three best placed teams from the Rio State then qualifies to next year's Série D.

But remember: qualification matters even for teams currently playing Série D. If you aren't promoted to Série C, you'll need to have been one of the best teams from your State division to play Série D again next season.

There are two "competitions" I created to help identify which clubs are playing Série D next season (Classificados para Série D) and which are not (Não Classificados para Série D). They're available once Série D gets to the semifinals.

Very complicated league system in Brazil. However I fully understand it now

Thanks for that and your great work as well :) 

1 hour ago, Mrt90 said:

Thanks. I might have an issue with my Genus club in Rondoniense state though. Starting as a 'non-league' club I won the state championship (1st place in both stages plus winning the final) and I was expected to play Serie D next season (I also had a news during the year). In 2019 though we're still 'non-league' and Serie D schedule and groups do not feature any club from Rondoniense.

6 horas atrás, kandersson disse:

Thanks. I might have an issue with my Genus club in Rondoniense state though. Starting as a 'non-league' club I won the state championship (1st place in both stages plus winning the final) and I was expected to play Serie D next season (I also had a news during the year). In 2019 though we're still 'non-league' and Serie D schedule and groups do not feature any club from Rondoniense.

Well, we now have found a bug... I'm gonna have to report this issue and wait for them to fix it.

There is a workaround though. 

42 minutes ago, Mrt90 said:

Well, we now have found a bug... I'm gonna have to report this issue and wait for them to fix it.

There is a workaround although. 

No problem, I understand it's a very complex DB to build and you guys always do a great job. What workaround would you suggest? I like playing in Campeonato Rondoniense because it's full of weak teams and my strikers can boost their tally :D

5 minutos atrás, kandersson disse:

No problem, I understand it's a very complex DB to build and you guys always do a great job. What workaround would you suggest? I like playing in Campeonato Rondoniense because it's full of weak teams and my strikers can boost their tally :D

Of course there are teams playing Série D and non-league teams in Brazil, which might make you think these are two separate divisions. But you could also imagine it as one big National Fourth Division with lots and lots of clubs in which just a few of them can actually play the tournament per season. I've set this way in the past - the news you received are the remainings I forgot to delete (this is not causing the issue you had by the way).

The problem is, by making this way, it may confuse players right in the add manager window, it's not so straightforward to pick a team that is not actually playing Série D and I remember it doesn't register the Série D campaign in the team's league history graphics. Nothing that can ruin your save, right, but it's a bit annoying.

9 minutes ago, Mrt90 said:

Of course there are teams playing Série D and non-league teams in Brazil, which might make you think these are two separate divisions. But you could also imagine it as one big National Fourth Division with lots and lots of clubs in which just a few of them can actually play the tournament per season. I've set this way in the past - the news you received are the remainings I forgot to delete (this is not causing the issue you had by the way).

The problem is, by making this way, it may confuse players right in the add manager window, it's not so straightforward to pick a team that is not actually playing Série D and I remember it doesn't register the Série D campaign in the team's league history graphics. Nothing that can ruin your save, right, but it's a bit annoying.

I see. The way it is now would be perfect if it wasn't for the bug, hopefully it will be fixed soon or in the worst case we'll settle for the workaround!

I see. The way it is now would be perfect if it wasn't for the bug, hopefully it will be fixed soon or in the worst case we'll settle for the workaround!

This issue has now been fixed by myself ;)

Em 20/11/2018 em 20:08, bennytee disse:

Any interesting states to start in?  

Every state has their own piece of historical trivia, tidbits and club legends. The "strongest" states are São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro, followed by Rio Grande do Sul and Minas Gerais. You could try a state from the north/northeast of the country, maybe try to bring some silverware to the capital Brasília, maybe develop Espírito Santo so it matches their successful neighbors... There's many oprions available!

thanks shimera, I remember doing a save with CSA (Centro Sportivo Alagoano) years ago that I really enjoyed.  They've come on since then though and are in Serie B, think they were newly promoted to Serie C at the time.  The state championship wasn't very competitive though.  

Think I'll wait for this file to be perfect before I start and then pick a state from a hat and do the same for the team.  

Em 22/11/2018 em 19:19, bennytee disse:

thanks shimera, I remember doing a save with CSA (Centro Sportivo Alagoano) years ago that I really enjoyed.  They've come on since then though and are in Serie B, think they were newly promoted to Serie C at the time.  The state championship wasn't very competitive though.  

Think I'll wait for this file to be perfect before I start and then pick a state from a hat and do the same for the team.  

Cool, in real life CSA is a contender for Série A promotion this year - hope they go up! There's also Série B champions Fortaleza (managed by legendary goalkeeper Rogério Ceni) if you would like a challenge - it's been a while since both state rivals Ceará and Fortaleza are together in Série A!

EDIT: CSA went up in second place! Awesome!

Thanks for the update @mrt90, Great work as always. I've just started a new save with Barcelona all the way down in the Campeonato Paulista - Série B. Let's see if I can surpas that catalonia team.

Are there plans to include more lower divisions for the other states?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can anybody upload this excellent file here? For some reason it's not showing for me after subscribing from steam workshop, tried unsubscribing and subscribing again but with no success :(.

EDIT: never mind I was able to to recover it from steam files.

On 16/01/2019 at 14:08, kandersson said:

Can anybody upload this excellent file here? For some reason it's not showing for me after subscribing from steam workshop, tried unsubscribing and subscribing again but with no success :(.

EDIT: never mind I was able to to recover it from steam files.

I also can't get it despite subscribing on Steam. 

May want to check that out, maybe its set up on Steam wrong?

Sometimes the file is placed in the wrong folder after subscribing. Unfortunately it has to be copied manually. You can find the file under "C:\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\". The file has to be copied to "C:\...\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\editor data".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Em 11/03/2019 em 10:57, Uncle_Sam disse:

The new data update killed this file. Are you efforting an update?

Em 11/03/2019 em 16:36, giovo88 disse:

Its good for 19.3?

Currently waiting SI to resolve an issue with History records

11 hours ago, Mrt90 said:

Currently waiting SI to resolve an issue with History records

I saw that. Please post in here when you've got it sorted out. I enjoy your file but I had to unsubscribe since it won't load up with the new Data updates.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived