Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, stanleycjames said:

my team plays well then the opponent just does one ball over the top and i concede. it makes no sense how many times these things happen, have used all the tactics on this thread and nothing stops it 

Buy fast defenders might be the first thing to do. 

Edited by longruoi1

51 minutes ago, knap said:

Even with PSG Need more goals, although defence is holding out

I agree, but it has been a problem since the beta, some games I am creating 30+ chances having Mbappe and Icardi in for 7-8 1on1’s with the GK and they miss them all! It’s not really a problem with the tactic it is more the ME that is annoying.

3 minutes ago, Spikester said:

I agree, but it has been a problem since the beta, some games I am creating 30+ chances having Mbappe and Icardi in for 7-8 1on1’s with the GK and they miss them all! It’s not really a problem with the tactic it is more the ME that is annoying.

Since FM19, you can somehow fix it with training. Add an one-on-one session, and if possible a bonus chance conversion session to your schedule, then your striker will be more clinical in the next match.

6 hours ago, Spikester said:

Knap, i'm having good success with the new 4132 tactic, but was wondering if you dismiss the pre-match tactical briefing, or do you leave it to your assistant?

Knap see my question above as I have sometimes been leaving to assistant manager and sometimes ignoring it, but unsure if I would always leave it to assistant or should I do it but ignore it?

AI tend to use balls OTT frequently.

Can drop DL and LOE but you will probably have same problem and the attack becomes less efficient. With LL dropping to standard tended to work.

44 minutes ago, knap said:

I mostly use FMT so there will be none. Main Game is set up like this with Manager handling OIs and Shouts to stop these happening. Rest is AM.

2126783127_Screenshot(127).thumb.png.b3cf224b62fc400a6acbc2e98c983c9c.png1506928056_Screenshot(128).thumb.png.93dbb2f64b15aed327281d7cf6d59f8f.png

Is there much difference between FMT and the full version these days?

ddeYesterday at 21:36

Bluematter 451 insane with united so far :thinking: playing for real thou not simming

Leon Bailey top scorer and top assist as winger after half season

Really happy with how tactics looks in highlights aswell

5 minutes ago, knap said:

Bluematter 451 insane with united so far :thinking: playing for real thou not simming

Could you share some screenshots with tactical screen pls?

16 minutes ago, knap said:

Knap, pictures haven’t come through properly?