Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

@Zlatan11

I tend to post the best role combination, rater than a plethora of variants. It is possible the AM will work but as long as players can play a position, the role is not important as PIs tend to be the same.

• Replies 37.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got to say Wheels of fire 451 has been a revelation. I've managed to stay in the premier league after my third season and in in season 4 with a bit of cash to splash, the tactic is swotting aside all comers!

20230415123721_1.jpg

@knap so many tactics are good by using both wingers with Defensive Winger roles and it so hard to find player with Natural position ML/R and to have exact role as main. Some of these players most of the time are even wing backs (40% of them), Do you think it better to be Natural ML/MR winger over being defensive winger? Which one is more important the role or position by your opinion. Because i see you use Luis Diaz as AML and ML in your tests, but his defensive winger role is worst compared being  IW, W or even WM as positioned ML.

7 minutes ago, knap said:

@crossroader

You just need a player to play the position. All the role does is lower mentality within tactic structure.

Got it, i was thinking about that but game was confusing me when highlighting different attributes. Its same as before Natural position of the player is best. Tnx

On 11/04/2023 at 07:34, knap said:

Mr @knap, you did it again.

This is the closest to a Diablo tactic as it can get. 

To be noted that i tried it with an existing save, after the .24 update and did not do great. This is a new game starting with the .24 database and potentially changes to ME 24.

image.thumb.png.1745db2712701135ec13920ecd24e499.png

On 11/04/2023 at 07:34, knap said:

ME 23.2

WHEELS OF FIRE BAL 41212 W AF P107 FA

ME23.2WHEELSOFFIREKnapBAL41212WAFP107FA.fmf 47.06 kB · 253 downloads

Screenshot(382).thumb.png.cf6555d9480c81e669118f113ad22b88.pngScreenshot(381).thumb.png.cb9fbc481ae711f0b0778ed697d78d50.png

Early testings but really enjoying the playing style of 3241 Argus Pep. Already a couple of good cup results against higher division clubs (we're in brazilian third division) but I'm mostly impressed with the quality and variety of attacking play, especially the striker and the four AM's behind him. Really fun to watch and quite effective so far.

Altos(PI)vCSA_Review.thumb.png.381c7ba63702275dce6f84c6c496b9a9.png

SantaCruzvAltos(PI)_Review.thumb.png.3d5c6574664bee348f53c36b7a3f5fd2.png

21 minutes ago, knap said:

@kandersson

I was surprised at how deep the wingers track back

Yeah they contribute a lot in both phases and the AMC's are also great at feeding through balls to the striker. The only positions that seem to perform slightly below average are the DM's though it's most likely a ME thing. Was thinking of trying the left sided DM on defend duty and see if it makes a positive difference.

On 07/04/2023 at 21:06, AlexanderJSE said:

spacer.png

Cheers for flagging this one! It has me enjoying the game again since the latest update. Most consistent tactic I've used on this version.