Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, Tjs89 said:

Does using opposition instructions ruin the tactics or is it okay? Like even simple instructions like forcing players onto their weaker foot. 

Not really, Just be careful to not add too many extra in. One or two is fine. I tend to have my Full backs push up and mark the opposition wingers tighter or I'll have one of the centre mids sit tight to oppositions best midfielder or even have my Striker tight to their CB

@darkknight86

May need  clarify

Top team in easy league PSG

Top team hard league  Pool  City

Sub top Arsenal Chelsea  - Arsenal Test   HUB CA 160

Mid table West Ham   HUB CA 140

Underdog Everton      Everton test

Just promoted to PL   HUB CA120

I used filters for the spreadsheet. Am I correct that this is the king right now ?

This one performs a bit less, but has won more prizes

I will use that tactic for a long time career from bottom teams in a lower division to top teams in their respective continental champions leagues on different continents.

Will these tactics perfom best for that use?

I am fond of tactics that use wingers.

Edited by Jorgen

7 hours ago, MichaelNevo said:

I think I just broke one of Knaps tactics... I literally moved a defender into the attack just to see what would happen!

CityWow.thumb.png.07e13c65d55218844bac6cd76d6657b2.pngHaaland103goals.thumb.png.61f8f6b462aaa3bb0cb0ddcf02d1c3dc.png

You lost 7 games as Man city, and leaked in 60 goals......What did you break?

8 minutes ago, vitoco77 said:

You lost 7 games as Man city, and leaked in 60 goals......What did you break?

Well, I was more showing the amount of goals scored by Haaland than anything else. In truth, it breaks the game when playing at Home, its just a bit skittish in away games against top class teams. Also, I did holiday the whole thing so imagine what a human player could do reacting in real time.

You could literally use it the stat pack your players and then in games where the opposition are good, revert back to the original knap tactic.

CityHome.thumb.png.0128cb09920aa40a8ae315bdd18de155.png

Anyone experience a lot of chances created and high xG, but lack the ability to actually score or make anything out of it?

Using the tactic attached, and ended up 10th, which is realistically a really good result for a 24th expected Wigan first season. However my xPO placed me 4th :lol: Are you guys doing any specific to score more, or actually end up closer to your xG and/or xPO? 

ME23.V2HGFKnapBALSP451MEZP110ECCC.fmf

@Lasoneff

Usually the tactic is optimum way of scoring, so I do not change anything.

Possible options - change to highest scoring tactic

MAD AS A HATTER is a very attacking formation.

Go more attacking mentality

Add more attacking roles

20 hours ago, pilmalm said:

Anyone experience a lot of chances created and high xG, but lack the ability to actually score or make anything out of it?

Using the tactic attached, and ended up 10th, which is realistically a really good result for a 24th expected Wigan first season. However my xPO placed me 4th :lol: Are you guys doing any specific to score more, or actually end up closer to your xG and/or xPO? 

ME23.V2HGFKnapBALSP451MEZP110ECCC.fmf 45.53 kB · 28 downloads

Well... We keep doing this :):):) (11th after 7 games season 2. You can guess the xPosition........2nd)

Skärmavbild 2023-04-28 kl. 09.02.33.png