Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, knap said:

Lower League test with Havant

Screenshot(390).thumb.png.80348fb517f51c0264327497e08cf47a.pngScreenshot(391).thumb.png.8d505294592bbdf80ed152601a98c15f.png

I've just started a long term save with Dulwich Hamlet gonna use this tactic and see if it can get me through the leagues, I've used beowulf 424 mostly so want to try something different.

I don't under stand this FM23. I played Almeria, used Your best tactic from CA 120 and in the middle of season i had place 16/20. In the second half of the season i used Your best CA 140 and i finished season 7/20 and i promoted to the league conference... 

@I.M.F.C

Not sure what you mean by realistic.

Formations possibly 3241 as City were using that the other night.  4231 Double pivots. 442 with or without double pivots. 451 or 433 used by many Clubs. 343 IF and 352 would be Spurs.

@wisconsin

Not really as depends on tactic and formation, also can aim at a striker like Haaland.

If attacking corners near post far post or a mix. RNG applies but with a top side normally top in goals from corners, but also have more corners than the AI.

34 minutes ago, Suffpunch89 said:

Seems a bit of a silly post now but killing some time of work with fm21 😂💵

anyone care to share with me the most enjoyable tactic people remember using ? 

for me, it's always Knap's Mad As A Hatter 4132. been enjoying that tactics since FM19 and still using it this FM. The spread of players that you get to use is just fun. 1 CM, 2 Wingers, 1 CAM, 2 strikers. you get the opportunity to fill your squad with plethora of players from plethora of positions, makes transfer window and promoting young players a lot more exciting in my opinion.

1 hour ago, Ianthefatboy said:

for me, it's always Knap's Mad As A Hatter 4132. been enjoying that tactics since FM19 and still using it this FM. The spread of players that you get to use is just fun. 1 CM, 2 Wingers, 1 CAM, 2 strikers. you get the opportunity to fill your squad with plethora of players from plethora of positions, makes transfer window and promoting young players a lot more exciting in my opinion.

Thanks Ian ! I’m on it 💥 

Il y a 5 heures, knap a dit :

@I.M.F.C

Not sure what you mean by realistic.

Formations possibly 3241 as City were using that the other night.  4231 Double pivots. 442 with or without double pivots. 451 or 433 used by many Clubs. 343 IF and 352 would be Spurs.

I mean realistic tactic like 433, 442, 4231, 352...
The shape of best tactics on FM Arena for example are so unreal...
I'm looking for a realistic one.

@I.M.F.C

As mentioned I am not sure test leagues work that well. I have a couple of 4123s, but that formation is not the best.

Plenty of realistic formations on docs

This is currently on test but just post the formation you want and I will find/make a tactic

Screenshot(412).thumb.png.fa5cdb0042f31853bb62567d36f95250.png

Il y a 1 heure, knap a dit :

@I.M.F.C

As mentioned I am not sure test leagues work that well. I have a couple of 4123s, but that formation is not the best.

Plenty of realistic formations on docs

This is currently on test but just post the formation you want and I will find/make a tactic

Screenshot(412).thumb.png.fa5cdb0042f31853bb62567d36f95250.png

This one looks great.
I'm looking also for a great 433, 4231 and a 4132 narrow :)

Hello @knap, ive started with Wrexham in National League by using  BEOWULF  BAL SP 424 IF VOL [104 ALL CUPS (never switched to other tactic or different mentality while using it).  Immediately won 1st place in National League, then in League Two, League one and second place in Championship - 4 years in a row it took me to get to Premier league. Broke so many records for Most team goals, Most points and etc, but in my first season in Premier league i finished 12th. My team is with CA 110-130 while im at Premier League (lowest by far compared to other teams), i wanted to switch to similar tactic a little bit more solid defensive, but i struggle to decide which one is good for mid-table team. That formation 424 is really good finding players to suit positions so i dont wanna break the formation, when i looked at hub test it says BEOWULF 424 is best in slot, same in latest ME (p.s my FM23 is update to latest patch and ME). At latest patch sheet most of tactics are tested for top teams Arsenal/Liverpool, are you going to test at least top10  tactics how they perform for mid/low-table teams. It would be good for us your fans to have wider pool of choice. Really appreciate what you are doing, keep the good work! Cheers

@crossroader

There are a few tests to the right on Docs for Arsenal Everton Havant and West Ham, really just as an indication of what can work. Most of the hard work is done by the player finding the right players.

424 is still one of the top normal  formations. The wide diamond works but uses DWs.

Sort by score to indicate top tactics

Screenshot(423).thumb.png.f65aaebcf498f22359ca9426ea929528.png

Yup gonna give it a try to the new WoF 41212 P106 tactic. Besides that morale/condition and the player position should be as high as possible, do you think player attributes weight is still same as previous FM versions (like last 2-3 years). I still feel pace, acceleration, agility, work rate are still important attributes when chosing the right player. 

p.s i totally agree with that saying that tactic cannot be successful if you dont have proper squad - natural position, good morale, low or now weaknesses, good traits. 

Edited by crossroader