Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Jorgen

IF starts wider and is a goal scorer but tweaked to be narrower..

IW is narrow and creative but tweaked to be wider.

I think of Saah as IF but the game IW

@knap So in the end it is more a matter of personal taste? When I look at the league table they both perform very well. I like wide playing tactics that use the complete width and/or length of the pitch. So that would suggest the IW verson, if I understand you correctly. You have made so many great tactics to chose from. Everytime I have decided for one, you already created a handful more 😁😁

1 hour ago, FMA1234 said:

Thank you mate 

Now i am a Liverpool fan and to do a Man United fan a favour is just not ok but in this case i will let it slide haha. Joking aside, it is a solid logopack and has all you really need. All the best friend

On 13/05/2023 at 11:33, knap said:

@Jorgen

The widest players are wingers and CWBs, inverted cut in reducing width, but allowing overlap for width. It depends on personal taste what you want to see.

So they're setup to have less width, but the overlap creates new width?

Edited by Jorgen

On 12/05/2023 at 16:54, knap said:

ME 23.2

WHEELS OF FIRE 451 IF IWB P102 EC CC

ME23.2WHEELSOFFIREKnap451IFIWBP102ECCC.fmf 47.52 kB · 447 downloads

Screenshot(607).thumb.png.e437e1c8213e73497ed07633245cd6da.pngScreenshot(605).thumb.png.a42912a465199201c302998af92fd1d6.pngScreenshot(606).thumb.png.3f4db93e44fa75bb7bf47def93ade07d.png

Been using this tactic with this team with great success so far. I think you nailed the IWB role so far. Great work.

NOTE: i have edited it slightly to suit the team better, last season won the leauge, CL and FA cup with no tweaks. This season i have added work ball into the box, high defensive line and throw to wingbacks and central defenders. So far so good. Also added step up more and funnel inside press trap

20230514152656_1.jpg

Edited by Trajanus87
Added tweaks done

@knap

Currently i'm playing with Wrexham in the Premier League (second season) 

What is  your opinion the best tactic for a underdog team?

tried versions of Wheels of Fire and Beowulf, but then i got blown away in the most games. 

I'm looking for a solid tactic where i can build my team on (for the future) :) 

9 minutes ago, knap said:

@Beekimov

Can you send a save so  I can run a tactic test.

In theory CA 120 is hardest test and MHD tactics tend to work well like WH tactic above

When i'm home from work i will send you my save :) 

Thanks!!!

@knap Really struggling away from home especially against bigger teams, even when I’ve got an equally as good team. I’ve tried tweaking things but I’m useless what could be done to solid up the back and smash teams on the counter? Or is it better to try and dominate possession so you don’t “invite” pressure? 

Edited by PhilNUFC

22 minutes ago, knap said:

@PhilNUFC

I would not try a possession tactic. Have you tried a MHD much higher Defensive line or a much lower  D/L.

I’ve tried much higher at home and lower away I just always seem to lose the battle for possession against big teams home or away. And usually the game, Pep is my nemesis haha I can never beat him! 

Hi Knap. Any advice for dealing with away games? Using the HGF 451 with a pretty strong Newcastle side, but struggle in most of my away games against the top sides. Any advice would be appreciated

27 minutes ago, Yuzo said:

Hi Knap. Any advice for dealing with away games? Using the HGF 451 with a pretty strong Newcastle side, but struggle in most of my away games against the top sides. Any advice would be appreciated

I’m having a really strange 4th season with my Newcastle team. In my first 3 seasons I won 2 Premier League and 2 League Cups, all was looking really good but 4th season I’m drawing almost every game no matter what tactic I’m using. Spent too much money on Maignan in goal, and he concedes 2-3 goals every game with an average rating of 6.3. Don’t know what to do at this rate I’m gonna be sacked for not making top 4. Strange game this year 

@Yuzo

As the home side is given an advantage those games will not be easy.

With a 451, apart from dropping mentality, a HB could be used. May also be worth trying  man marking AI playmaker(guide in OP).

6 hours ago, PAFC_Dugout said:

I’m having a really strange 4th season with my Newcastle team. In my first 3 seasons I won 2 Premier League and 2 League Cups, all was looking really good but 4th season I’m drawing almost every game no matter what tactic I’m using. Spent too much money on Maignan in goal, and he concedes 2-3 goals every game with an average rating of 6.3. Don’t know what to do at this rate I’m gonna be sacked for not making top 4. Strange game this year 

Same problem here. I think the match engine changed with the auto-update to 23.5 so the tactic I had worked unbelievably for 3 seasons and now is misfiring in season 4. Probably you have a choice of rebuild your own tactic or wait for the community to come to grips with 23.5 and works out the best tactics.

@Left right out

ME is still 23.2 which can be checked under game status. SI would also send out a new ME, which is Project Lopez.

Updates can completely change your form. 

The latest tactics have been set up in last few days, and on top of testing.