Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 20/11/2022 at 18:17, McFly92 said:

do you use oi?

I don't in this tactic because I feel like the author would have specified if it's necessary. I've used it in my own tactics sparingly to shut down specific players and disrupt their passing primarily, it can be very effective. Try it out! Almost always just the press more often instructions or show onto foot where I want the player to go would make a difference. But I don't overuse it for the entire team because I feel like it loses effectiveness. Would be curious to see what @knapthinks about that.

@PassIntoSpace

In general OIs would not enhance the tactic.

They may help on an individual player basis for example if player is not brave then hard tackle, or weaker foot if appropriate.

Man marking can work as per guide in OP in specific circumstances. However, the AI change players around so you need to follow these changes.

Trigger press does work if using a low or mid block, however, high press is still more effective.

1 hour ago, Lampardovic said:

I tried this one with my underdog team, Brest 4th season, it didnt work well, 10 games 3W 1D 6L

Quite an attacking formation 4-2-4, would imagine it’s more effective with top teams. Would maybe try a 4-4-2/4-1-2-3 with underdog/lower teams

3 minutes ago, knap said:

@PassnMove

How do you mean as no ME update yet

Sorry I was replying to @Heywood JaBlowme. The tactic HGF 4231 N DM NIKE P107 EC  is the same as your previously uploaded on page 582 HGF 4231NDMNKEP100. I compared the two and corner routines are different but it looks the same otherwise? It's an amazing tactic by the way!!!

@Jamieaco

Depends what you see is going to be a solution. 451 is a better defensive formation. With a SUS I have used a 2 DM 1 MC with AMR/L which is even more defensive. Another opton is to use the man marking guide but picking up AI deep playmakers and WBs. Als can try control tactics or try a low block with trigger press on AI forwards.

You only really want to change from main tactic if you are losing control of game.

1 hour ago, Jamieac said:

Potentially could do with an away version. Smashing fools at Home but I struggle to get control of games away.

Get with man marking opposition wingers and the striker. Grind the wins. I managed to finish 3rd in my 1st season in Premier League with Cardiff with the first version of this (Not updated set pieces). And pretty sure that my team was on average 120-140 CA at max.

@knap At the moment i'm playing with the ME23.0.0HOLYGHOSTFIREKnap451NIKEP102ECFA tactic, but i get a lot of cards (47 yellow and 4 red cards after 15 games in the competition)

Is there a way to reduce the number of cards in a game? 

TY :) 

13 minutes ago, Beekimov said:

@knap At the moment i'm playing with the ME23.0.0HOLYGHOSTFIREKnap451NIKEP102ECFA tactic, but i get a lot of cards (47 yellow and 4 red cards after 15 games in the competition)

Is there a way to reduce the number of cards in a game? 

TY :) 

I am getting the same with all the tactics I've tried so far, add the fact I keep getting messages that players need to be rested. I'm going to need a squad of 1000 players just to be able to rotate :D