Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cards? no, just normal, getting a few yellow as usual!

Question: Lets say i train my players into position, at the beginning the circle appears to be red, then gradually it becomes brown and then green. Does it eventually become full green?

Meaning, would it be easier then i buy a natural player of that position?

I started using this tac at the Bournemouth game. None of my right foot players is good to play LMF, and none of my left foot on the RMF. So far I consider it has been very good results!

The Man city game i have been lucky to win. They were on the upper hand. I scored from a FK. My suggestion, you can buy the 2 CB with at least 190 cm tall, 15+ on jumping and heading. My 2 CB did score in these 4 games.

1st.jpg

Guys, how are your strikers performing in the beta? I am still struggling to score goals with them, They miss CCC almost every time, and if they score its usually offside.
No matter what is my tactic, with 1 or 2 strikers they always miss. My team at the moments is the best in the league and I have the best goals scored stats in the league but not with my strikers.

FM 20.2 Tactics

TACTIC LINKS AND TACTIC RANKINGS FROM THE INDEPEDENT TESTS (MR L & FM BASE) ARE NOW ON GOOGLE DOCS LINK BELOW

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TE22-1gsGXb4Y3yxpsUST7KusUiFPl_XBkhvxIO0fH0/edit#gid=0

MENTALLITY MATTERS GUIDE

MENTALITY MATT

NEW TACTICS

SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL 4132 P108

FM20.2.3SympathyforthedevilKnapZaipVOL2P108FACC.fmf45.03 kB · 0 downloads

SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL 4132 P102

FM20.2.3SympathyforthedevilKnapZaipP102ECCC.fmf45.02 kB · 0 downloads

FM 20.2.3 ARGUS 343

FM20.2.3ARGUSknap343P101FACC.fmf43 kB · 102 downloads

FM 20 2.3 PREACHIN BLUES 451

FM20.2.3451KnapPreachinBluesP102FA.fmf44.89 kB · 164 downloads

FM 20 2.3 PREACHIN BLUES 4141

FM20.2.34141KnapPreachinBluesP100EC.fmf44.92 kB · 0 downloads

FM 20.2.3 ARGUS 3322

FM20.2.3ARGUSknap3322P105.fmf43.19 kB · 84 downloads

FM 20.2.3 GOODBYE 4132 DROPPED DL

FM20.2.3GOODBYEbalanced4132APDLKnapP102.fmf45.27 kB · 77 downloads

FM20.2 SICILIAN P101

FM20.2SICILIAN442DLKnapP101ALLCUPS.fmf45.11 kB · 437 downloads

SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL LEIPZIG

442 (4222) Sympathy for the Devil (Top sub top underdog)

FM20SympathyforthedevilKnapZaipLeipzig.fmf44.

442 Sympathy for the Devil P103 (Top Sub top ) 

FM20SympathyforthedevilKnapZaipvol2442P103ECCC.fmf45.01 kB · 39 downloads

ARGUS 352 P103 EC CC

FM204ARGUSknap352P103ECCC.fmf43.17 kB · 263 downloads

WULF 4132 P106

FM20.2WULF4132PFDMIWBSPKnapP112ALLCUPSNOLOSSFM20.2P106ECCC.fmf45.23 kB · 879 downloads

OXFORD 41221

FM20.2PILGRIMAGEKnapIWB41221OXFORDMUP86PL.fmf45.1 kB · 882 downloads

BEOWULF 442 P107

FM20.2BEOWULF442WAFKnapP107ALLCUPS.fmf44.84 kB · 1,276 downloads

NORTHERN SOUL 532 P101

FM20.2NorthernSoulMRHKnap5-3-2P101CC.fmf45.36 kB · 872 downloads

FM 20.2.3 BEOWULF 4411

FM20.2.3BEOWULF4411P97.fmf44.81 kB · 6 downloads

WULF 4141 P103 (top sub top underdog)

FM20.1WULF4141SPKnapP106ECCCKINGP107_SOLOUNAMIGOP104KINGP104FM20P99ECFAATTACKP103.fmf45.19 kB · 742 downloads

FM 20.2.3 MILAN 4141

959227044_Milankanp4141v2NEW!!.fmf45.03 kB · 1 download

Am i right in thinking these tactics will work with the patch 20.2.3 on normal fm20 please ?

@marksmithlfc1234

Probably applies to 20.2.3 or Beta.

The best result I have had with Lpool is Sympathy P108  which also managed to win PL with Norwich.

Current leader in beta testing is the original Sympathy Leipzig

My own favourites are Beowulf 442 P107 and wulf 4132 P106

Just now, knap said:

@marksmithlfc1234

The best result I have had with Lpool is Sympathy P108  which also managed to win PL with Norwich.

Knap , Can you post the last 2 tactics you mentioned please ? Beowulf 442 P107 and wulf 4132 P106 ???

51 minutes ago, knap said:

@marksmithlfc1234

what is the original Sympathy Leipzig?

17 minutes ago, knap said:

Can you try with AM giving team talks and to avoid OIs you need to be in control and set none.

I only do the talks before the game, at half time and at the end. That's it, the pre match briefing is the AM that gives it, OIs is also the AM.

On 15/01/2020 at 02:34, knap said:

I have used this tactic in 7-8 games. All wins but seems to conceede goal almost every game. Most in the last 10 of the game. I only had 2 clean sheets. Will it work to change the LOE? 

I manage FC Copenhagen (Danish top team) maybe you have another/better tactic for a top team? (I want to play 4-4-2 flat)

Edited by RasmusBolin

1 hour ago, RasmusBolin said:

I have used this tactic in 7-8 games. All wins but seems to conceede goal almost every game. Most in the last 10 of the game. I only had 2 clean sheets. Will it work to change the LOE? 

I manage FC Copenhagen (Danish top team) maybe you have another/better tactic for a top team? (I want to play 4-4-2 flat)

https://www.footballmanagerstory.com/best-fm-2020-tactics-knaps-unbeaten-beowulf-4-4-2/

Have tried this and it seems to work a little better... first game I got 4 yellow cards, hope its get better with time.. 

Edited by RasmusBolin

I find FM Rensie's 'Calm or Aggressive? Team Talks' guide very useful. It's for an older version of FM but can be applied to newer versions. A quick Google should bring it up. Hope this helps

Edited by cfwhittle

20 hours ago, knap said:

@jepguardiola10

I misnamed a couple of tactics. This is a corrected version of tactic posted. The other tactic I've not posted yet.

BETAFM20.2.4NorthernSoul442MrHRDFKnpP99allcups.fmf 45.14 kB · 110 downloads

I played for a season with the tactics adjusted by Mr H and RDF, as shown in the picture, winning the Premier League, Carling Cup and Europa League, and losing to West Ham on penalties in the FA Cup. Of course, I didn't use the Instant Result, to lead the game all by myself, and I used the misplaced man-to-man marking, and every game was manually set, mainly one PF withdrew the opponent's DM or MC, one MC stared at the opponent's AMC or the organizational striker. The using of misplaced man-marking's effect is good, especially in the face of 4231 and 3 DC's tactics. The defensive effect is good, but the overall goal is not so many.

111.png

222.png

333.png

444.png

555.png

666.png

777.png

888.png

22 minutes ago, Smiza said:

Whats the misplaced man marking effect?

Sorry, my English expression is not very fluent, with the help of a translator. I learned this method in China's FM forum playgm.cc, the original link is http://www.playgm.cc/thread-926651-1-1.html the specific text expression I try to translate into English. The author believes that, there can be some special targeted settings for different formations.

Face to 4231: 442 pairs of 4231 natural unmanned midfielders, I usually use a striker to manually set the man-to-man midfield, the position of the dragged midfield on the left with the striker on the right, and on the right with the striker on the left, and then use my own midfielder on the same side of the striker to keep an eye on the other side of the midfield. on the right, I use my own midfielder on the same side of the striker to keep an eye on the opponent's front waist. This will make the defense more stable, but because there is only one striker left to oppress the opponent's centre-back, the oppression in the front court is reduced, and the other striker falls deep in defense, so the counter-attack efficiency will be reduced. Need to pay attention to the other side of the ball guard directly to the striker, so also need to pull their own defensive line back a grid. Their own ball possession rate can be stable at more than 40%, and the backcourt ball is no problem, or the other side is a group shape, can not have a forward back defense.

It's easy to play against 433, just pull the striker on the right to stare at the opponent's back. In this way, I beat Manchester City in the Carling Cup final of Nottingham Forest's first Carling Cup season at 3:1. Both goals were scored by the striker who directly interfered with the ball in the back and scored a counterattack. The two wingers of 442 can automatically mark the wingers in positions 433 and 4231, and the position is very deep, so the flank defense is relatively stable, and the need for fine-tuning is mainly aimed at high-position defense.

Tactics with 3 DCs: just like Conte's first season at Chelsea, he found that the three-back system had plenty of space to take advantage of 442, 4231, 433, 4141 in the Premier League, and Chelsea reversed and won the title. This is well simulated by the engine in the FM, where the winger does not follow the opponent's wingback under the 442 original position. So the 442 can either manually set the two wingers man-to-man on each other's wingers, or raise the two wingers one grid in front of them.

Edited by RockIt147

23 minutes ago, sverige91 said:

Knap, Who takes corner in your tactics?

and Do you recommend "misplaced man marking effect" in your tactics?

My 'misplaced-man-marking' expression is not accurate, which means manually asking my PF to keep eye on man-marking your DM or MC, my MC to keep eye on marking your AMC or DLF, etc.

Edited by RockIt147

I think what rock it is trying to explain is where you go into the player settings and manually select Man Marking from a specific player/position.

This is something i have never used before  and would be interested to test this as could be a good way to neutralise the AM by using a DM/Volante to man mark him out of the game.... Interesting. 

2 minutes ago, RockIt147 said:

My 'misplaced-man-marking' expression is not accurate, which means manually asking my PF to keep eye on man-marking your DM or MC, my MC to keep eye on marking your AMC or DLF, etc.

It seems to be very very interesting concept, I tried to find it online but there is nothing and link in your post does not work.

I was wondering about 3 CBs formation, Who do we mark there?

So if understand this rightMY CF will man mark your MC/DMC and MY MC/DMC will Man mark your AMC/CF

Thank you bringing this up

19 minutes ago, Mr Hough said:

I think what rock it is trying to explain is where you go into the player settings and manually select Man Marking from a specific player/position.

This is something i have never used before  and would be interested to test this as could be a good way to neutralise the AM by using a DM/Volante to man mark him out of the game.... Interesting. 

Thank you very much for paraphrase. That's basically what it means.There are a lot of football terms in FM, but it is very difficult to translate them from Chinese to English.

My way to achieve this is to ask a striker to withdraw to the opponent's  centre midfield and a midfielder to retract to stare at the opponent's AMC or DLF, in order to increase the lack of control in the middle.

As shown in the pictures ~

999.png

9999.png

99999.png

Edited by RockIt147

9 minutes ago, sverige91 said:

It seems to be very very interesting concept, I tried to find it online but there is nothing and link in your post does not work.

So if understand this rightMY CF will man mark your MC/DMC and MY MC/DMC will Man mark your AMC/CF

http://www.playgm.cc/thread-926651-1-1.html

11 minutes ago, sverige91 said:

my ML man-marking your WBR,while my MR man-marking your WBL.

21 minutes ago, RockIt147 said:

I tried it mid-match vs Watford, I am Everton and scored 2 goals in 30 min + It was stable, no direct counter attack, Will try more in upcoming matches.