Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

FM20.2.4VenomFaith442KnapP101EC

2117277469_Skrmbild(1062).thumb.png.5720e9ccdacde64715eeb5b8e538b188.png

Tried it end of the season with Everton, like always great tactic.

+ Wingers are scoring, They always cuts inside, regardless of their PPM so having players with good finishing there might help more with goals.

+ Pace is a important attribute for strikers

+ Good to have AF with good jumping and heading, It pays off with Throw in, Either they score themselves or head back towards wingers or easy tap in.

- Still to many cards, i have also players with high hidden attribute "Dirtiness", i might explain someone of cards but they are still many.

- Overall defence is very good, but after corners, oppostion team counters very fast.

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At this stage with a new ME there is no specific testing so previous indications apply. Tactics should still in general work and I have won PL with BLUE MATTER 433DM.

@McFly92

Maybe this will help 

On 05/02/2020 at 17:50, vukigepard said:

Venom & Faith 100P is working great for 20.2.4 after i tweaked IWB's to CWB(a)'s and moved defensive line to much higher. Early to tell after only 7 games, but finally destroying bus parking teams with 6-0 (3 games), 7-1 (one game), 5-0 (one game), other 2 are champions league games against Dortmund (which is maybe a little bit weaker than my side), winning 3-0 away and 4-1 home. Goals are evenly scored between two advanced forwards, left winger seems to get most assists together with midfielders and complete wing backs, and which is surprising, right winger on attack seems to score almost as much as AF, mostly from left wing assist. Left footed winger on left, right footed on right wing

Thanks knap, your tactics are amazing as always

23 hours ago, deggiall said:

I suggest give a try FM 20.2beowulf 442WAF P107

fix.jpg

With new ME

- nearly no through ball counters

- Number of CCC reduced ( I mean statistically)  but have lots of chances in any case

- number of stupid mistakes  reduced too

Has been amazing so far with the new patch at home but I'm afraid to try it away lol.

Hows it performing away from home for you?

I find the 20.2.4 Match Engine completely ridiculous , frustrating and annoying . 

At least with smaller teams it is. Didn't test it with major clubs . 

I am managing Luton on Premier League , I control the majority  of matches , more shots and everything but then the ratios of goals vs shots its absurd.

The scoring ratio average is 0,085

The conceding ratio average is 0,345

4 times higher ... Why ? no reason I see logical for this 

FM 20.2 Tactics  (includes Beta tactics)

TACTIC LINKS AND TACTIC RANKINGS FROM THE INDEPENDENT TESTS (MR L & FM BASE) ARE NOW ON GOOGLE DOCS LINK BELOW

http://bit.ly/knaptactics

Because I test with top, the pts total in tactic name will give an idea of what is best for top club, Top Clubs should be able to use all of the tactics.

Top Club say 1-4 in League (Lpool MC etc)

Sub Top 5-10 in League

Sub Mid 11-15

Underdog the rest

Can also use Top and Sub Top a Home Tactic Underdog Away or

Top Favourite Sub Top Evens Underdog if Underdog

MENTALITY MATTERS GUIDE

21 hours ago, Jamieac said:

Has been amazing so far with the new patch at home but I'm afraid to try it away lol.

Hows it performing away from home for you?

Struggling against 4-1-4-1. Also score less of course. Away matches you may try 4-4-2IWB Venomfaith

What's the best tactic for a mid table prem team?

There's so many tactics to choose from. 

I've tried the 4141 at the top of this page for two games. 3-1 L and 0-0. Both games I had a red card.

Also, who takes throw ins and corners?

Edited by BcfcRich