Whats everyone doing to waste some time untill tonight?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching Soccer Saturday as I am unable to get to the Burnley match. Then I will watch the first half of Spurs v Liverpool on Setanta before going to the girlfriend's house, watch X-Factor with a Budweiser or 7, have a sexy time, watch Match Of The Day...

and download the demo tomorrow because I can't be bothered doing it tonight :) Can't wait!

Still undecided whether to get it or not. Today though I'm going to listen to the Ipswich v QPR game, watch as much of the Spurs v Liverpool match as possible and then head out for the fireworks. Then come back, watch match of the day, and then make the decision on whether to dl the beta :D

Going to make some tea just now, play some FarCry 2 for an hour or two, watch a couple episodes of Curb Your Enthusiasm until Match of the Day is on, then wait in anticipation for the demo. :thup:

Play the demo for a couple hours, too. :D

I'm going to play Pro Evo then watch Soccer Saturday while listening to the Rangers game. Then I'll get some dinner and watch X-Factor later. Might squeeze in some Tiger Woods as well if I get the chance.

(I wouldn't want to say I'm playing FM all day ;) )

Ditto, Cant be playing the demo for too long can we :)

Walking a mile in the ****ing rain and driving wind with a 24 can box of coke *grumbles* I'll appreciate my efforts over the next week lol and while i'm shovelling down some disgusting wholly processed tesco tuna/sweetcorn salad right now I have a whole chicken to eat later (well.. start eating...) so woop. Now to watch CSIs and Law & Orders until midnight. woopee

playing the New Star Soccer 4 demo its brilliant!!

there's a new new star soccer? thanks for the info dude

looking at their site now. they installed 3d i see. shame. one of the reasons why i loved nss was because of the nostalgia like feeling it had. reminded me on sensible soccer.

is there still an option to play it in 2d?

Listening to United v Hull City on the radio, then I'm going to watch Liverpool v Tottingham in Setanta and THEN I'm going out for a meal with the missus where I hope I'll get her good and drunk so she won't bother me this evening :).

Going to crack on with my college work as I've been inspired by the amount of people on here doing the same LOL.

Going to have something to eat, play some Tetris as I've been addicted lately, watch MOTD and then play FM2009!

Archived