French XI

distonio

Hello Chaps,

I am thinking of starting a save as PSG, but can only sign French Players.

I was just wondering if anyone could recommend potential good young French players.

I plan to look at the French U21s and U18s but just incase there are some that I miss or who have not been called up.

Thanks!

Pogba is a must obviously. Then I'd also look at Anthony Martial, Antoine Greizmann, Aymeric Laporte, Kurt Zouma, Jeremie Boga, Raphael Varane, Samuel Umtiti, Lucas Digne, Geoffrey Kondogbia, and Florian Thauvin. France have some very talented young players.

Giannelli Imbula(Marseille) - He is like the French Yaya Toure with his style of play.

Yassine Benzia(Lyon) - I believe he used to be 1 of the French wonderkid in past FM. Still pretty good here.

Nabil Fekir(Lyon) - The partner in crime with Lacazette for Lyon success this season so far IRL. Abit underrated in FM15 but should make a good false 9 if trained properly.

I've won the league twice and the CL once in my first 3 seasons with Nantes, buying only French players. There is a lot of potential and some great players you can pick up for low fees during the first few seasons.

Of all players I've signed, Anthony Martial has probably been the best. He was just immense and I sold him to Manchester City for €60m.

Other players I've signed are: Alphonse Areola (already at PSG), Lindsay Rose (versatile but probably not good enough for PSG), Josuha Guilavogui, Benoit Tremoulinas (old), Jordan Veretout (was already at Nantes and is worth €29m now), Giannelli Imbula (decided to play for Belgium though :(), Kingsley Coman, Jeremie Porsan-Clemente, Hervin Ongenda (free after 2 seasons), Yaya Sanogo, Jordan Ferri, Alexey Bosetti, Maxime Poundjé, Florian Thauvin, Abdou Diallo, Timothee Kolodziejczak, Gueida Fofana (awesome versatile player).

Since you will have much more money at PSG than I had at Nantes, some of these players won't be worth though it because you can attract better players. Some teams have great facilities by the way, so make sure you scout the regens!

Other players you should have a look at are Clement Grenier, Yassine Benzia, Arthur Masuaku, Layvin Kurzawa, Geoffrey Kondogbia, Mario Lemina, and there are actually plenty other great French players. Managing in France is great!

Not sure what they're like on your save, but OLympique Lyonnais' Jordan Ferri and Corentin Tolisso are excellent in my midfield. Samuel Umtiti is incredible. Maxime Gonalons too for a more experienced head. OL's youth sides harbour many talents too: Fahd Moufi, a young right-back, is progressing very well on my save.

More obvious, but you could move for Laurent Koscielny and Olivier Giroud as more ready-made players.

Archived