dafuge's FM15 challenge

Ok so Ive had 1 player just go to Tamworth over my Rushall side... I'm in the Conference Premier and thay are in VCN... I offered £650/week and he joined them for £325/week. I also offered £5k signing on fee(stupidly huge amount)

Also, when trying to loan players, the club always tells me they want their player to play with a higher calibre of player... A week later he goes to a lower club in the same league, or worse in a lower league.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FMjg3ZZ.png

Kingstonian FC

End of Season 1 - 2015/16

Vanarama South

We stormed into the early part of the season and went all the way until October before we suffered our first defeat. Some strong performances at crucial times helped us keep a cushion that we never relinquished, the closest that Sutton got to us was within two points before we ended up winning the title by 5 points! Great season for us, and hopefully we can capitalise on the momentum we've got to keep us clear of the relegation zone when we head into the Conference.

FA Cup

We cruised through the qualifying rounds with 3 comfortable victories over smaller opposition before eventually falling to a virtuoso performance from Hartlepool's Williams. Gate money was welcome, but it would've been nice to have made a better fist of it.

FA Trophy

We were drawn against similar opposition in the Trophy, and whilst I wasn't bothered about going out of the cup, I was certainly disappointed with the manner of our performance. It will be nice to go a bit further next season, but I'll happily trade going out in the first round for survival.

Transfers

4 of the 6 I brought in played a key part in the promotion push, whilst the other two were squad members. I cut some deadwood at the beginning of the season, but ultimately didn't feel the need to tinker with my squad in January. More reinforcements will need to be signed this summer though, as well as the loss of fringe players not worth the budget that I'm spending on them.

First Team

Key Players

1. Dan Walker - ST - Unbelievable. At the start of the season it looked like he was going to be my fourth choice striker, but he starting scoring and made the other strikers look poor in comparison. Tying him down to a new contract was a must, and he'll spearhead our campaign next season.

2. Richard Bryan - DR - Solid, consistent and occasionally weighed in with an outstanding free kick or an assist.

3. Sam Page - DC - The rock at the heart of my defence. Played brilliantly all year and barely put a foot wrong.

Youth Team

Useless facilities, and useless players. Hopefully I can generate some money and persuade the board to upgrade the facilities.

Best Three 'Yoofs'

1. Tom Palmer - MC - Best of a bad bunch. If we go up the leagues any higher, his career with us will be over before it has begun.

2. George Harris - DC - Great in the air and a great teammate. He hasn't got much else going for him.

3. Bryan Yarde - MC - He's quick for this level.

Youth Intake

Rubbish.

Facilities

No updates to the facilities, as we have no money. Hoping some extra money in the coffers from a higher league and TV revenue standpoint will help me persuade the board to upgrade where necessary.

Finances

We lost 10k which wasn't too bad. An extra round in one of the cups and we break even. We need to make sure that we keep costs down as possible to ensure that we're in the black going forward.

Board Objectives

Vanarama South - Avoid relegation - Did someone say CHAMPIONS!?

FA Cup - Third Qualifying Round - 1st Round

FA Trophy - Enjoy the experience - 3rd Qualifying Round

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Season | League | League Position | FA Cup | FA Trophy | League Cup | Europa League| Champions League |
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| 2015/16 | Vanarama South | 1st | 1st Round | 3rd Qualifying Round | N/A | N/A | N/A |[/Code]

You can find my career thread here: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/402717-FM15-We-shall-dine-like-Kings%28tonians%29!?p=9960512#post9960512

Nice work winning in your first season. How many goals Did Dan end up getting? Always love finding those solid players who are better than their stats suggest. Did you have a regular formation you used?

He ended up with 25, of which 23 were in the league and he certainly surpassed my expectations. Finishing stat wasn't the best, but I think his determination and pace help make up for it. And yes, I used a 4-3-3 DM wide (aside from a small tinkering with 4-4-2). I'm pretty sure there's a tactics screen in my career thread that outlines the various player roles and the shape, but I couldn't tell you what the exact team instructions are off the top of my head.

Since the new reps are not up i've posted them here, most of the same but some like maidstone and dulwich had got big hikes and there is bigger range from the top to the bottom. You can see why the same teams keep coming up. I'm also interested in if someone has Cirencester on a save since they have great facilities

Ryman Football League Premier Division
AFC Hornchurch     1700
Billericay         1700
Bognor Regis       1600
Bury Town          1500
Canvey Island      1600
Dulwich Hamlet     1750
East Thurrock      1400
Enfield Town       1200
Grays              1450
Hampton & Richmond 1650
Harrow             1300
Hendon             1600
Kingstonian        1700     
Leatherhead        1250
Leiston            1250
Lewes              1600
Maidstone          1950
Margate            1950
Met Police         1350
Peacehaven         1050
Tonbridge          1700
VCD                1050
Wingate & Finchley 1250
Witham             1150

Calor Gas League Southern Premier Division
Arlesey            1200
Banbury            1000
Bideford           1100
Biggleswade Town   1150
Burnham            1150
Cambridge City     1600
Chesham            1450
Chippenham         1450
Cirencester        1250
Corby              1800
Dorchester         2100
Dunstable           950
Frome              1100
Hereford           2650
Histon             1650
Hitchin            1250
Hungerford         1000
Paulton            1150
Poole Town         1050
Redditch           1650
Slough             1300
St. Neots          1500
Truro              1500
Weymouth           1600

Evo-Stik League Northern Premier Division
Ashton Utd         1600
Barwell            1450
Belper             1400
Blyth              1650
Buxton             1550
Curzon Ashton      1400
FC United          1900
Frickley           1400
Grantham           1500
Halesowen          1450
Ilkeston           1550
King's Lynn        1550
Marine             1500
Matlock            1550
Nantwich           1500
Ramsbottom         1350
Rushall            1550
Skelmersdale       1550
Stamford           1500
Stourbridge        1450
Trafford           1400
Whitby             1500
Witton             1550
Workington         1700

Just put them in to rep order in each division:

Ryman Football League Premier Division
Maidstone          1950
Margate            1950
Dulwich Hamlet     1750
AFC Hornchurch     1700
Billericay         1700
Kingstonian        1700 
Tonbridge          1700
Hampton & Richmond 1650
Bognor Regis       1600
Canvey Island      1600
Hendon             1600
Lewes              1600
Bury Town          1500
Grays              1450
East Thurrock      1400
Met Police         1350
Harrow             1300
Leatherhead        1250
Leiston            1250
Wingate & Finchley 1250
Enfield Town       1200
Witham             1150
Peacehaven         1050
VCD                1050

Calor Gas League Southern Premier Division
Hereford           2650
Dorchester         2100
Corby              1800
Histon             1650
Redditch           1650
Cambridge City     1600
Weymouth           1600
St. Neots          1500
Truro              1500
Chesham            1450
Chippenham         1450
Slough             1300
Cirencester        1250
Hitchin            1250
Arlesey            1200
Biggleswade Town   1150
Burnham            1150
Paulton            1150
Bideford           1100
Frome              1100
Poole Town         1050
Banbury            1000
Hungerford         1000
Dunstable           950

Evo-Stik League Northern Premier Division
FC United          1900
Workington         1700
Blyth              1650
Ashton Utd         1600
Buxton             1550
Ilkeston           1550
King's Lynn        1550
Matlock            1550
Rushall            1550
Skelmersdale       1550
Witton             1550
Grantham           1500
Marine             1500
Nantwich           1500
Stamford           1500
Whitby             1500
Barwell            1450
Halesowen          1450
Stourbridge        1450
Belper             1400
Curzon Ashton      1400
Frickley           1400
Trafford           1400
Ramsbottom         1350

I'm amazed that poole do not have a higher rep considering they lost in the playoffs last season and are leading the division this season.

I think you need to holiday 2 seasons to get the low teams

Yeh I thought the same

Its still hard to get them even after 2-3 seasons

Dulwich's reputation is considerably more realistic this time around. Attendances are way off though - I only get about 400 a game in my first season in the Conference South yet in this season IRL in the division below we get around double that.

Since the new reps are not up i've posted them here, most of the same but some like maidstone and dulwich had got big hikes and there is bigger range from the top to the bottom. You can see why the same teams keep coming up. I'm also interested in if someone has Cirencester on a save since they have great facilities

Many thanks for that, it has saved me a job tonight :thup:

Yeah, the problem is that reputation isn't a great way of assessing who's likely to be promoted. For example, both Curzon Ashton and Ramsbottom were promoted this season (in real life), and therefore have low reputations. However, it was widely predicted that they'd do well, and this is the case so far, with Rammy 3rd and us (Curzon) 4th after 18 matches.

In the database for each team is a "predicted group finish" field (or something like that), which essentially asks the researcher to rate whether they're likely to finish in the top, 2nd, 3rd or bottom quarter of their division. That might be a better way to determine who gets promoted.

FMjg3ZZ.png

Start of season two - 2016/17

First Team Squad

We've strengthed where we needed to, and we've now got depth in every position. I'm confident of a midtable finish to be honest, and hopefully as the season goes on we'll be able to increase our reputation and look to get some prized free agents next summer.

Transfers

We've brought in some strength in depth at key positions and signed some players that will come into the first team. I have high hopes for Ammann who has some U19's caps for the Swiss, with Lock, Sinclair, Murphy and Toomey all looking to make a first team impact. Hill and Warren are mainly backups, whilst outgoing were all deadwood and I had no intention of keeping any of them.

Key Players

1. Dan Walker - ST - Last season's goal machine, and I'll need him firing to get us results. Can we step it up to the conference level?

2. Sam Page - DC - Defacto captain as Brown is no longer first choice, he is the rock our defence is built on. We'll need him on top form.

3. Arie Ammann - GK - Rarely do I pick a goalkeeper as one of my key players, but this guy has got the quality to really keep us in games. If he keeps clean sheets, we'll pick up points.

This season's objectives

Vanarama Conference - Fight against relegation - I'd rather under promise and over deliver, I've got the confidence that we'll finish midtable.

FA Cup - 4th Qualifying Round - A cup run would be nice for me and the finances, but I'll take 1st round away against a large 'sleeping giant'

FA Trophy - 1st Round - Extra cup games will be good for finances, but for me it'll be about squad rotations.

Generate enough profit to improve facilities - This is one for me. The only way to do this is increase the profile of the club and get more through the gate. A big cup game would be greatly received.

Canvey Island - Vanarama Conference Premier - 2019/20

Despite a mid table finish, last season we had a squad capable of much more. This season we were looking to make it into the playoffs.

League Table - it was a comfortable win as we pretty much led from start to finish.

FA Trophy - after two consecutive losses in the final, we finally got our Wembley win.

FA Cup - we had a tough draw, with a big League 1 side at home.

Transfers - barely anything was needed to improve the squad after last season.

Squad - a rebuild will be needed for the Football League, but we have a few useful players who will stay on.

Finances - a great year for the finances.

Key Player Profiles:

Chris Long - a stunning goal tally.

Fejiri Okenabirhie - a great supporting striker.

George Moncur - found himself out on the wing, but had a great season.

Miro Muheim - another great season.

Jake Clarke-Salter - a solid defender with a shocking disciplinary record.

Career Overview

Season    League                       Position    Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2015/16   Vanarama Conference South    9th       
2016/17   Vanarama Conference South    1st         Promoted as champions
2017/18   Vanarama Conference Premier  20th        FA Trophy finalists
2018/19   Vanarama Conference Premier  13th        FA Trophy finalists
2019/20   Vanarama Conference Premier  1st         Promoted as champions

Next Season

Entering the Football League is a huge step up, so I'm anticipating a lot of hard work before the new season starts. I'm assuming we will turn pro, which should mean improvements all round.

ClubCrest_zps6176e8c7.jpg

2016/2017

1st in Vanarama Conference (pred: 24th) | Transfers | Finances | Graph | Player Stats (1, 2)

The League

We got off to an uneven start, thanks in part to a lack of signings, but in late August/September, we added a few players and started to creep up the table, establishing ourserlves as a play-off contender. We were second in the table on a number of occasions, bnut never really threatening to take the top spot. Until, that is, the FA Trophy Final. Eastleigh were top of the table at that point, and we were 4th, 6 points behind. Our 2-0 victory set us on a great run of form, winning four of our last five. Going into the final game, we trailed by two points and lay in second spot. A 3-1 win over Aldershot, coupled with Eastleigh losing to Accrington by the same scoreline and, well... my reaction in the Dafuge Challenge chat says it all:

Silent Sonata: YES

Silent Sonata: SUCK IT EASTLEIGH

Silent Sonata: SUCK IT

Silent Sonata: GET

Silent Sonata: DUNKED

Silent Sonata: SCRUBS

Silent Sonata: FIRST I TAKE YOUR FA TROPHY NOW I TAKE YOUR TITLE

...I am not a gracious winner, but I am a winner. :p

The Cups (FA Cup | FA Trophy)

Our FA Cup ended in the second round again, also against League Two opposition. We did ourselves proud in defeat, going 4-1 down inside 36 minutes, fighting back to 4-3 and then being caught on the counter attack going for a desperate equalizer in the last minute to lose 5-3.

The FA Trophy was a different matter. Our 2-0 victory over Eastleigh in front of 19,362 at Wembley may have been the clincher and the most important result of our season, but I was most proud of our 4-3 victory over Wrexham in the second leg of the semi final. The first leg was a 1-1 draw, and whilst we led 2-0 at the half, we drew 2-2 to reach extra time isnce there ar eno away goals in the FA Trophy. I was relieved we reached extra time, frankly, we'd probably have lost if there were five more minutes to play. In extra time, we fell behind in the 98th minute, something that would be devastating to many teams after blowing a 2-0 lead. But we stromed back, equalizing immediately and then taking the lead right after the restart. We defended for our lives, until thte game was clinched in the 119th minute, when De'Jaune Taylor-Crossdale tried to get on the end of a through ball, surely for a certain goal that would send us to penalties... and was denied by a truly heroic, selfless professional foul by Will Antwi. Antwi got his marching orders, and from the resulting freekick, Taylor-Crossdale put the ball in the back of the net, only for it to be ruled out for offside.

The Players

Highest Average Rating (Min. 10 starts): Decarrey Sherrif, 7.44

Top Scorer: Ben May and Max Noble, 23

Most Assists: Glen Bell,

Worst Discipline: Emmanuel Adeyeye, 6 yellow cards

Ever-Present: Mike Jones

The Finances

There was a board takeover mid-season, which lead to investment of £40k, coupled with a reasonable FA Cup run and our FA Trophy win, plus successful promotion to the football league means we're in a pretty strong position overall.

The Future

Hopefully, we survive next year. Improvements to our youth facilities have been approved as the first step to making us a sustainable club, while the stadium is being converted to an all-steater. I'm looking forward to life as a professional club. :D

[b][u][color="black"]CLUB HISTORY[/color][/u][/b]

[b]SEASON	LEAGUE	POS.	Notes[/b]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[b]15/16[/b]	VCS	[url=http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee69/DizzyIzzyB13/Tonbridge%20Angels/2015-2016/VanaramaConferenceSouth_zps810f278b.png]1st[/url]	Champions, Promoted
[b]16/17[/b]	VC	[url=http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee69/DizzyIzzyB13/Tonbridge%20Angels/2016-2017/VanaramaConference_zps9c8b72de.png]1st[/url]	Champions, Promoted, FA Trophy Winners

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[b][u][color="black"]TROPHY CABINET[/color][/u][/b]

Vanarama Conference

Winners - [url=http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee69/DizzyIzzyB13/Tonbridge%20Angels/2016-2017/VanaramaConference_zps9c8b72de.png]2016/17[/url]

Vanarama Conference South

Winners - [url=http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee69/DizzyIzzyB13/Tonbridge%20Angels/2015-2016/VanaramaConferenceSouth_zps810f278b.png]2015/16[/url]

FA Trophy

Winners - [url=http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee69/DizzyIzzyB13/Tonbridge%20Angels/2016-2017/FATrophy_zps6d47620c.png]2016/17[/url]

Isabella Bianchi (Profile)

[b][u][color=purple]MANAGER AWARDS[/color][/u][/b]

Vanarama Conference Manager of the Year - [url=http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee69/DizzyIzzyB13/Tonbridge%20Angels/2016-2017/ManageroftheYear_zps899b1c2b.png]2016/17[/url]

Vanarama Conference South Manager of the Year - [url=http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee69/DizzyIzzyB13/Tonbridge%20Angels/2015-2016/ManageroftheYear_zps7cce6013.png]2015/16[/url]

Vanarama Conference Manager of the Month - [url=http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee69/DizzyIzzyB13/Tonbridge%20Angels/2016-2017/ManageroftheMonthSeptember2016_zps8d086474.png]September 2016[/url], [url=http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee69/DizzyIzzyB13/Tonbridge%20Angels/2016-2017/ManageroftheMonthApril2017_zpse779d988.png]April 2017[/url]

Vanarama Conference South Manager of the Month - [url=http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee69/DizzyIzzyB13/Tonbridge%20Angels/2015-2016/ManageroftheMonthAugust2015_zpsa90c3461.png]August 2015[/url]

Dulwichhamlet_zps5468631e.png

Dulwich Hamlet

2015/16 Season

Vanarama Conference South

Season Review

League: 6th

A bit disappointing as we were in the play offs with two games to spare, but then garnered a single point so just dropped out. A very good start though and encouraging for the next season.

FA Cup: 1st Round

A great run ultimately ended, and just about, by Stevenage.

FA Trophy: Semi Finals

Another good run, ended when we met a considerably better Dagenham & Redbridge

Key players:

Alex Addai: our top scorer by some distance

Marcel Henry-Francis: surprised to see so many from the target man, a number of injuries ending his season somewhat.

Rhys Clark: the young striker broke through in the season, however has refused a new contract. I'm hoping he will reconsider.

Daryn Hennessy: excellent performances from the attacking midfielder

Terrell Forbes: the veteran centre back was solid in central defence

Gareth Gwillim: a great season from the left back, chipping in with the occasional free kick

Finances: our cup runs and general control of salary keep these at a decent level.

[u]Season[/u]      [u]League[/u]      [u]Position[/u]     [u]FA Cup[/u]    [u]League Cup[/u]     [u]FA Trophy[/u]   [u]Europe[/u]    [u]Notes[/u]   

2015/16      VCS            6th        1st          -             SF             -         -

Around the World

Champions League: Bayern Munich

Europa League: Inter Milan

Premier League: Manchester City

FA Cup: Manchester City

League Cup: Manchester City

Man, that makes my Chippenham hunt even more difficult :(

Took my maybe 500 reloads but I finally got a chippenham to post :)

Anyone looking for specific teams and not having luck might check out post #7 in this thread...I've got 43 distinct teams posted there

I am experiencing greatest injury plague ever since I started playing CM/FM, and that was some 20 years ago. My fitness coach has 12 stat, he shouldn't be that bad. Every single game at least one player is taken off injured. After previous game my main striker will be out for 5 months, and main MC for 4 months.

vPuBlrT.jpg

Poor second season, lost several games in a row around the patch and full release time so had to redo tactics. Started to pick up some decent points towards the end of the season but can't find a tactic that's solidly giving results. Hopefully will get luck in the free transfers market :p

Season	|     League	      |   Position	|  Europe	|    Achievements
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2015/16	|  Conference North   |	     4th	|      N/A      |   Lost in play off semi-final
2016/17 |  Conference North   |      9th        |      N/A      |   

Took my maybe 500 reloads but I finally got a chippenham to post :)

Anyone looking for specific teams and not having luck might check out post #7 in this thread...I've got 43 distinct teams posted there

Thanks to you I now have a Chippenham Save and can start in earnest!!

Here we go again!

Home_MyProfileProfile.png

Stourbridge_FC_Crest.png

Stourbridge - Vanarama Conference North - 2018/19 - First

Finally!

We ended up winning even after a bit of a dip at the end of the season. Even when winning games I never felt like we were dominant enough. Teams could easily score on us whenever they wanted.

Anyway, Finally out of the bottom and into the league I hate the most. Need to power on to League football ASAP.

League Table

Games

Finances - Lost a bit of cash this season but still in the black for now.

FA Cup - We played pretty well, but Exeter scored two injury time goals on us and sunk our season

FA Trophy - Disappointing loss in the semi final

Squad - I signed way too many players this season looks for quality. Our defence was pretty bad, but we scored enough goals to keep us going

Key Player Profiles

James Lemon - Quality young back with an injury hampered season

Player of the Season

Iain Riley - Fantastic player I picked up midseason. Will do well next season. He won player of the season as well.

Youth Players

nil

Career Overview

Season       Team                       Country                  League                 League Finish             Achievements
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2016/17       Stourbridge               England            Vanarama Conference North         5th                  Playoff Final Loss
2017/18       Stourbridge               England            Vanarama Conference North         2nd                  Playoff Final Loss/FAT Loss
2018/19       Stourbridge               England            Vanarama Conference North         1st                  Champions

Next Season

rebuild the squad

Stay Alive!

Facility News

1000 new seats for new League rules

Major Competition Winners

Vanarama Conference North - Stourbridge, Barrow

FA Cup - Tottenham

FA Trophy - Port Vale

English Premier League - Chelsea, Tottenham, Man City, Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal, Newcastle

Championship - Hull, Blackburn, Middlesbrough

Champions League - Real Madrid

Euro - Sevilla

Hyundai A-League - Melb City/WSW

FFA Cup - Victory

Well done there on promotion Deadfncat, can't believe you won the league on 76 points though, that seems quite a low total. I managed 74 in my last season to sneak 5th, 3 teams had 80+ points

haha it was an insanely close season. The congestion at the top was very close and the month before, the lead changed hands many many times. I was lucky that North Ferriby and Barrow both also lost on the last day, otherwise I would have had to battle it out in the playoffs yet again

Curzon Ashton

New Manager Unveiled

Curzon_Ashton_Khai.png

After guiding Whitby Town to the lofty heights of the Premier League before the club and he himself mysteriously vanished during a vacation to the Cloud, Curzon Ashton are delighted to announce the unveiling of our new manager, Jordan Swinburn. An instalment of the game Swinburn has suddenly reappeared, his reputation reset, returning to the world of non-league football. We hope he takes us to the same levels he guided Whitby long ago.

Club Overview | Club Information | Squad

Let the games begin!

Ashton United

New Manager Unveiled

Curzon_Ashton_Khai.png

After guiding Whitby Town to the lofty heights of the Premier League before the club and he himself mysteriously vanished during a vacation to the Cloud, Curzon Ashton are delighted to announce the unveiling of our new manager, Jordan Swinburn. An instalment of the game Swinburn has suddenly reappeared, his reputation reset, returning to the world of non-league football. We hope he takes us to the same levels he guided Whitby long ago.

Club Overview | Club Information | Squad

Let the games begin!

Oh dear, oh dear - you're Curzon Ashton, not Ashton United! Hang your head in shame for confusing your team with their bitter rivals! :-)

225px-Maidstone_United_Crest_New.jpg

Maidstone United - Vanarama South - 2016/17

We started the season nicely and were sat in the playoffs only a few points off the top spot for the whole first half of the season. Unfortunately it all went wrong in January and we slid down the table into 10th and according to the press I was one bad result away from the sack. Thankfully we picked up and won that match and then won 12 out of the final 15 league games drawing the other 3 to jump back up the league table and finish in 2nd place. We continued the run by beating Boreham Wood 5-4 in the semi finals and then we faced Whitehawk who we had beaten only 3 weeks earlier in the playoff final. We didnt show up again in this match for the second season running and lost 1-0. So thats back to back playoff final defeats. I can take a few positives from the season and hopefully we can go 1 better next season.

League Table

Past Positions

Cups -Made the FA Trophy 3rd round this season before getting destroyed. FA Cup was a 2nd qual round exit again.

Squad - Only a few new faces needed in the summer to hopefully get us promoted next season.

Finances - £442k in the bank. Mainly due to a board takeover in the last few days pumping in lots of money.

Key Player Profiles:

Danny Mills - Another great season. 25 goals in 46 starts. Mainly from the wing as he was moved there to accomodate a new striker.

Liam Hearn - The new striker. Age is against him but 28 goals in 35 starts is a great return.

Adam Mekki - Star player again this season. Superb form with 20 goals and 34 assists from the wing. Need him to keep this up next season.

Next Season

I want promotion next season. I dont mind if it playoffs again but I would rather just skip the hassle of the playoffs and win the league.

Career Overview

Season          League                      League Finish     Achievements
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2015/16         Vanarama South             5th               Lost in playoff final
2016/17         Vanarama South             2nd               Lost in playoff final

Stamford_AFC_new_club_crest_released_July_2012.png

Vanarama Conference-3rd-Playoff Winners. 2015/16

So the semi final was vs Forest Green, and that came down to ET in the second game. I scored in the 111th minute and TURTLED AS BEST AS ONE CAN TURTLE with a not very good GK. Finals vs Torquay which I probably got slightly outplayed, but finished twice to win 2-0.

Luckily I have two rock solid CD's who both sport 10+ marking/defending/pace/strength/concentration/positioning/heading, and are 20 or younger(Aaron Hayden-Wolves/Jimmy Dunne-Man U)

Really gonna miss This guy my next few seasons as he doesn't want to sign another contract with me(*yet*). He was just some random 16 year old I signed the first year, now he wants to go to bigger and better things... Like sitting in a free agent pool forever and ever(just a guess).

gonna be hitting up L2 soon. Need to get a ton of players on my 10.5k/wk wage budget this coming season. I anticipate I'll get off to a slower start than I like then pick it up and turn on the after burners when players will ACTUALLY SIGN FOR ME(instead of refusing to sign for me, signing for a lower or non conference team and taking much less than i could have offered. Still hate that this is a thing....) Pretty sad to find out Stamford was 1500 rep, usually like sub 1400, but after finding out the reps the lowest ive found after a few hours of simming is Stourbridge at 1450. Oh well. Finding the game a lot better than it was first released(obviously), so I guess I'll at least get these guys to PREM before starting another save. Not gonna update here all that much(still gonna read a lot of the stories to check out good players) mostly just a farewell to Ritchie Hodgkinson who might be my favorite signing in an early years Dafuge challenge I've ever had. He has been indefinitely placed on my shortlist and I can't wait to rage when he ends up playing for some random Vanarama Conference team for like $300 next season!

I have started with FC United, but I am going to start over - among other bugs I also had the bug with getting a National B licens even though I started the game as none and that a lot only makes it fair that I should start over.

Archived