[FM12.2.2] • • • MiNiMaL_FuSS - FuSStidious V3 FINAL || FLAT 4-4-2 • • •

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fleck? Where do you play him? He's too slow to be a winger (13 pace and acc in my game), and has no defensive stats to play as a DM. He's a great AMC in your previous tactic though lol.

Norwich game was my personal game, so I started building the tactic based on Coteminosity 04B, hence mr Fleck was indeed my play-maker, he's now transfer listed as he dosn't fit the new tactic. well spotted though, good to see somebody using their noodle :)

I was keen to post results before Mr Hough's tactic came out, this is because our two tactics are usually very similar and wanted to avoid the age old hassle of 'you stole ideas from....' and make the process as transparent as possible.

I honestly wouldn't worry about it, I have been making tactics for years and they can be annoying at first but after a while you just get used to the comments, No matter how good your tactics are for the majority there is always a few people who the tactics don't work for.

You have done a very good job in this years FM - I like the fact that you always test with a lower prem side like Norwich and Wolves, Proving that your tactic works with these sides and even winning the treble is a great achievement, No matter if you bought players and micro-managed the season, Winning the treble with Norwich First season......WTF, Norwich should sack Paul Lambert and sign you up.

All in all though Ben your doing a great job for the community so keep it up.

Dave.

Very much appreciated.

Well said Dave.

Its not about 'stealing' ideas. We are a community, hence the name, and should aim at helping each other out when it comes to the creation of tactics.

Look forward to your 4222 Fuss..

PS Hough, I think you should have a crack at the 4123 when the 12.3 patch comes out

Thank you, it's nice to have some well consider responses. The last thread seemed so much more constructive.

Sagesangres, try and keep on topic about the tactic these are what the forums are for.

Also FuSS, i'm still getting sick results with the Marcelo tweak with my grimsby side in 2020, in my epl season i've gone P10 W10 For 44 Ag 9. I feel on patch 12.1 /12.1.1 players are taking there CCC and defence has been slacked for human manager a bit. My top scorer has 20 in 13 games.

Also with your new tactic is it still the same shape? Does it still utilise a playmaker as i have Ozil and he costs me an arm and leg in wages but he is sick.

I'm not going to say this tactic is better than coterminosity - I don't think there is a definitive better in FM12. I think it's essentially a 4-4-2 for all those people that hate using an AMC and a playmaker. If Marcelo is doing the business for you, stick with it!

Great results with Norwich :applause:

Can't wait :)

Thanks, and you can stop waiting.

If that is automatically posted from an iPhone then the P would be capitalised. Something tells me FuSS and Dave like to release the tactics in sync.

I wrote sent from my iphone manually (ironic that I turned the signiture off because I find it annoying), I was just emphasising the fact I wasn't at my comp, so I didn't get some smart-alec saying "well how did you post that then"...seems you can't beat um though :)

I have a theory, what if Dave and Fuss are the same person?

Love it. - Although he's notable better at ignoring the rubbish posts than me, I feel the need to try and answer everything and micro-manage, hence the name of my latest tactic...the smart ones will work it out quickly enough.

Just as a bit of fun:

GreatBritainUnder23sFixtures_Fixtures.png

IranUnder23svGreatBritainUnder23sStats_MatchStats.png

NewZealandUnder23svGreatBritainUnder23sStats_MatchStats.png

GreatBritainUnder23svUruguayUnder23sStats_MatchStats.png

All the conceeds came from defending set-peices, I'll work on that for the next version.

Not as easy as I thought it would be, a lot of other teams have breath taking sides

-Brazil in particular has Pato/Neymar/Ganso/Damiao up front!

-We've got the far more depressing Defoe/Walcott/Sturridge as everybody else was injured and couldn't make the squad.

I noticed that Fuss, why is that? A bug?

I assume it's a bug, driving me mad, hopefully SI will release another patch to fix asap.

If you forget to turn the OI's off then the tactic goes to pot as you players are all moved out of position.

hi fuss, this tactic can work with 12.0.4 patch?

I don't know, haven't tested it; but it should do.

IMPORTANT = There is a bug in the latest patch that applies OI's automatically before each match, make sure you un-select them else your team will be pulled out of position.

lol, never notice it, just need to have a look :D

Ive played some games with your tactic so far, and I must say, youve at least found a solution for the headless chicken like wingers, who are immediately running down the line and ignoring the players in the centre of the pitch by giving them the hold up setting also on the striker seems useful, as he now doesnt run into 3,4 defenders, much more waits for support. well done mate ;)

lol, never notice it, just need to have a look :D

Ive played some games with your tactic so far, and I must say, youve at least found a solution for the headless chicken like wingers, who are immediately running down the line and ignoring the players in the centre of the pitch by giving them the hold up setting also on the striker seems useful, as he now doesnt run into 3,4 defenders, much more waits for support. well done mate ;)

Thanks, first glance the settings look a little mad, but there's Magners (I mean method) in the madness!

DM's

- Hold up, so that the rest of the team has a chance to get forward, and they're strong enough to not get their pockets picked.

- Roaming, as two DM's frankly overkill, so roaming allows them to still get forward and get involved in play

Wingers

- Roaming, was a natural choice for them, helps to stop them sticking to rigidly to the wing and wasting opportunities.

- Hold up, was an interesting test, but it definitely stops them running to the byline without any support quite so often.

Strikers

- Hold up, is useful here to involve the rest of the team, I have been experimenting with making one striker a target-man/big-man and the other a poacher style player, but having them on the same settings seems to be working well.

- Roaming, this is a tough one, the idea is from watching Norwich IRL, Holt & Morrison have some of the best movement in the Premier League, why? Because they roam all over the place and pull centre-backs out of position allowing the likes of Hoolhan and Surman to drop into channels. It works brilliantly and is frankly the reason for Norwich's success this year. The idea in game being that the strikers will wander, creating space for the wingers to cut in and get tap-ins at the far post.

IMPORTANT = There is a bug in the latest patch that applies OI's automatically before each match, make sure you un-select them else your team will be pulled out of position.

Fuss

I just loaded up a new Lyon game, and while i'm not using your tactic, I have played a few friendlies, and not once has opposition instructions been applied, and i'm on the new 12.1.1 update?

Steve

Just a heads up, the patched version of FM seems to be automatically issuing OI's before a match - anyone else experienced this?

Check "Team Policy" panel to ensure that You don't have selected "Automatically apply Assistant Manager OI feedback" option.

Check "Team Policy" panel to ensure that You don't have selected "Automatically apply Assistant Manager OI feedback" option.

Nope, first thing I checked.

same here, fuss, what do you mean exactly?

Every-time I start a game several players have OI instructions selected already, and I have to go along and deselect them all - as if the manager has picked OI's...even though he's set not to.

It may just be a bug in my game for some reason, but if it's not happening to you, then please don't worry about it.

Nope, first thing I checked.

Every-time I start a game several players have OI instructions selected already, and I have to go along and deselect them all - as if the manager has picked OI's...even though he's set not to.

It may just be a bug in my game for some reason, but if it's not happening to you, then please don't worry about it.

its happing to me i hope they fix it doing my head in

I always love it when somebody tries to discredit someone else on an internet forum for not reading, then completely misses the point anyway.

My response had nothing to do with your particular save type or how long it took you to complete it. My response was based on the fact that you suggested to another forum member's question on who he should go about signing to fit in with your tactic, that he could buy Kevin De Bruyne for under 1M at the beginning of the game in the latest patch. I just loaded up 3 different new games (Chelsea, At Madrid, Napoli) and KDB failed his medical for all three of them when i tried to sign him day one, as well as the initial amount Genk wanted being about 4-7m. I don't know what patch you think your game is running on, but on the latest patch it is not possible to sign KDB in the way that you have.

But hey, maybe you're just lucky 8-)

Im Norwich on my save on the latest patch, had to wait till the end of the transfer window but signed KDB for 750k with 500k after appearances and 500k after international games, wanted 25k oin wages thou but managed to sign him no problem.

Teamtalks? Please share your teamtalks as well, as with 12.1.1 this has a very very important role to play (as the link to Fm Base doesn't work)

Try the team talks Koflok uses in the OP here:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2012-tactics-training/84547-kofloks-goals-galore-2012-a.html

I think the one Fuss linked to is taken from this thread

Works brilliantly! :)

I'm not quite sure, but could it be possible that it is in the tactic?

I'm currently playing with 12.0.4 and having the same issue.

What a start I have had with this tactic! Only one game I know but what a result!!! Just have a look at the CCC and the scoreline says it all.

I will let you know how my season goes.

http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee408/stanny27/NapoliStats.png

http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee408/stanny27/NapoliFirstGame.png

Congrats, first entry to the user galley above :)

Hey FuSS!

I think the aforementioned bug is caused by your tactic:

When I use your tactic on 12.1.1, the OIs are on.

When I use your tactic on 12.0.4, the OIs are on.

When I use a random tactic on 12.1.1 and 12.0.4 the OIs are not on.

You could test it yourself :)

Im Norwich on my save on the latest patch, had to wait till the end of the transfer window but signed KDB for 750k with 500k after appearances and 500k after international games, wanted 25k oin wages thou but managed to sign him no problem.

Of course it would be possible. What Sagessangres has to remember is that KDB is a

so his value will be different depending on what PA he has been randomly given. It could be anywhere from

130-160

Love it. - Although he's notable better at ignoring the rubbish posts than me, I feel the need to try and answer everything and micro-manage, hence the name of my latest tactic...the smart ones will work it out quickly enough.

Hehe :p

I hope you knew I was joking, judging by your reply, you did :thup:

Of course it would be possible. What Sagessangres has to remember is that KDB is a -8 so his value will be different depending on what PA he has been randomly given. It could be anywhere from 130-160.
i think you should spoiler the pa bit gee are you might get a Infraction

Pre-match:

• Team > AGRESSIVE tone > EXPECT WIN.

• Then do individual talks for all those that are either UNAFFECTED or NEGATIVELY AFFECTED, as follows:

• Individual > ASSERTIVE tone > HAVE FAITH.

Half-Time:

If winning by a good margin, or beating a tough opponent:

• Team > CAUTIOUS tone > DON'T GET COMPLACIENT.

• Then do individual talks for all those that are either UNAFFECTED or NEGATIVELY AFFECTED, as follows:

If individual has POOR level of performance:

• Individual > AGRESSIVE tone > NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

If individual has FAIR level of performance:

If individual has GOOD level of performance:

• Individual > PASSIONATE tone > PLEASED.

If winning narrowly, or drawing, or losing:

• Team > AGRESSIVE tone > NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

Full-Time:

Won narrowly, or drew, or lost:

• Team > AGRESSIVE tone > NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

Won by a decent margin, or against a tough opponent:

• Team > PASSTIONATE tone > WELL DONE.

NOTES:

• This is a rule of thumb guide, this will not work certain player personalities wont, you'll need to gradually identify these players and note down what works best with them for future use.

• There are obvious exceptions to pre-match talk, for example, demanding a win against Barcelona if you are Scunthorpe isn't going to go down well.

well ive switched to this tactic from fuss`s original set and after losing 3-1 to man utd in the first game using it i then beat gimnastic 0-4 , then this

MlagavManUtdInformation_Overview.png

Looking good again fuss !

There's always a little adaptation time, glad your team turned it around in time to beat man utd on aggregate :)

I always find the first goal immensely important in fm12 too...it's very hard to turn a game around (as in RL), but if you get the first goal you nearly always go on to win.

i had pretty much written this season off after the release of 12.1. patch ripped up the coterminosity tactics (for me it did anyway) , so was waiting for this tactic from you to test til the end of the season. It doesnt get any easier though i ve got Real Madrid in the

semi final :-(

Archived