FM2012 English Pyramid level 14 with revamped youth system (in progress)

Golden eagles

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the Metallic Logos Megapack from Sortitoutsi has a good deal of English club Logos...maybe one could add the ones that don't exist in a separate folder togetehr with its corresponding xml file.

Quick update....got only 90 teams left to enter. Then its a matter of finishing up the last few competitions and the league cups. Its almost done guys. Be patient!

As the old song goes: " Row, row, row your boat / Gently down the stream / Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily / Life is but a dream." So..row your boat gentily, Golden!

Take your time mate....looking forward to it.

For anyone who is interested I am in the the process of making all the Comp Backgrounds down to level 14 at the moment

They will be released when Golden Eagles releases this epic database. and I have all the uid for the comps

http://www.dazs8.com/#/dazs8-backgrounds/4557272401

Brilliant site. Definately bookmarked for me. Might take a while to download all thos kits though :-)

Quick update....got only 90 teams left to enter. Then its a matter of finishing up the last few competitions and the league cups. Its almost done guys. Be patient!

Many thanks for your hard work, looking forward to the release!

I have asked for help with logos.....but as yet no reply.

I will release a background pack just for this database with all England Backgrounds

I don't know if this will prove useful to you, but if you want, take a look at it. The link for the Metallic Logos Megapck is: http://sortitoutsi.net/forum/topic/24480-metallic-logos-megapack/

Note: the clubs that have been created specially for this database and thata re NOT into the original FM2012 database, will have to be creatd in a separate folder together with its corresponding XML file. ANyway, I'm sure you know it by this time. Good luck!

I don't know if this will prove useful to you, but if you want, take a look at it. The link for the Metallic Logos Megapck is: http://sortitoutsi.net/forum/topic/24480-metallic-logos-megapack/

Note: the clubs that have been created specially for this database and thata re NOT into the original FM2012 database, will have to be creatd in a separate folder together with its corresponding XML file. ANyway, I'm sure you know it by this time. Good luck!

Yes I am going through this pack now and finding which ones are missing plus doing backgrounds.

So we should have Comp logos and backgrounds plus Club logos and backgrounds

Could do with a logo maker to improve all the logos I have found though.

Check out my site here....http://www.dazs8.com/#/comp-backgrounds/4559216920

Yes I am going through this pack now and finding which ones are missing plus doing backgrounds.

So we should have Comp logos and backgrounds plus Club logos and backgrounds

Could do with a logo maker to improve all the logos I have found though.

Check out my site here....http://www.dazs8.com/#/comp-backgrounds/4559216920

Hello, 8SZAD, I have checked out your site and it looks really good and interesting. I will make some downloads in a few days' time, hopefully. With respect to the logos that you need to improve, I think you could ask Kremmen to improve them for you, as he often fulfils requests. As I think you have already contacted him, you could ask it to him. Or maybe he could send you the plug-in for Photoshop he uses to make his wonderful logos and you could make your logos yourself. Mine are just suggestions. Anyway, I think that with the backgrounds, the logos, the skins and the database, all in all this is a highly commended and respectable work, highly aesthetic and really first-class. This is one more proof that when a number of people work together (or collaborate) to get something better, the results are brilliant. By way of example, this set of packs is enough, isn't it? Cheers! Keep it up!

Got 28 more teams to add. After that all teams are in the Database! Will update the second post either tomorrow or sunday. Cheers guys!

Cheers for YOU! Hats off to YOU! I see you're rowing your boat gently buy non-stop! That's great! keep it up!

All 2315 teams are added to the Database. Trying to finish the league part of the DB today and tomorrow.

Work left so far:

- Filling up the last 51 leagues with the teams created (387)

- Creating league cups for the rest of the leagues

- Finishing U18 Competitions

- Redo the FA cup to include prelims and all teams that are eligible to play.

- FA Vase

- Remainder of the county cups (If time left)

All 2315 teams are added to the Database. Trying to finish the league part of the DB today and tomorrow.

Work left so far:

- FA Vase

Take your time GE. Can't wait to test it. Any one who's impatient, remember, good things comes to those who wait ;)

Work left so far:

- FA Vase

Great work so far. Are you redoing the FA Trophy as well to include the preliminary rounds?

Do you mean, Friday 13th or Saturday 14th?
look at the 2nd post updated earlier today

'Estimated Release date is now between Hopefully before friday 14th. (depends on testing)'

I think Mr Whippy was asking if it was Friday or Saturday because Friday is the 13th not the 14th.

I think Mr Whippy was asking if it was Friday or Saturday because Friday is the 13th not the 14th.

Id assume it means Friday the 13th, its easier to get the date wrong than the day

also i was replying to tomascfc who replied saying today or tomorrow

hey, just wondering if anyone is doing a graphics pack for this??

Ive got all the club logos for the kent leagues level 10 and below (level 9 is pretty much complete from the metallic megapack), Ive made Normal (180x180) and small (25x18) there arent as well done as metallic as this is my first attempt at not only FM Graphic but photshop itself, Im unsure how to creat a 'back right' and back left' logo so ive just left them out. Once the DB is out and I can see the IDs Ill sort a the conig files and then try to upload it (Cant promise anything however as this is my 1st time)

Ive got all the club logos for the kent leagues level 10 and below (level 9 is pretty much complete from the metallic megapack), Ive made Normal (180x180) and small (25x18) there arent as well done as metallic as this is my first attempt at not only FM Graphic but photshop itself, Im unsure how to creat a 'back right' and back left' logo so ive just left them out. Once the DB is out and I can see the IDs Ill sort a the conig files and then try to upload it (Cant promise anything however as this is my 1st time)

If you don't mind, you can ask Kremmen, the creator of the Metallic Logos Megapack, on how to do the back right and back left logos, he will surely help you as he is a very kind guy. Just PM him and check it out.

All Comp and Club Logos sorted down to level 10 now mate

Very interesting project. If I can make one recommendation: release separate files with the trees from North, South and Isthmian together with a full file.

That way people can play their favourite 14th level league without the system clogging down. It's rather simple to do this as you only have to remove the league structure, the clubs can stay in the DB.

I did the same for my Belgian database because with nearly 40 leagues at Level 8 an ordinary pc just couldn't cope anymore.

Very interesting project. If I can make one recommendation: release separate files with the trees from North, South and Isthmian together with a full file.

That way people can play their favourite 14th level league without the system clogging down. It's rather simple to do this as you only have to remove the league structure, the clubs can stay in the DB.

I did the same for my Belgian database because with nearly 40 leagues at Level 8 an ordinary pc just couldn't cope anymore.

That is something I have been playing with. It depends on how fast or how slow this DB will be.

As of now there will be a full release without most of the county cups this coming friday. Then there will be another release which will have the county cups. (probably a week or so later then the first release.) After that it depends on the community wether they want a Split database or not.

Archived