FM2012 English Pyramid level 14 with revamped youth system (in progress)

Golden eagles

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
let me pick your alls brains here for a sec. I was thinking about including price money for the top league positions. Is this realistic? And if so, till how far down the levels should there be price money and how much?

If you're going to put prize money on the leagues, go for around £500 for 1st, £250 2nd, £100 3rd for Levels 10-14.

If you're going to put prize money on the leagues, go for around £500 for 1st, £250 2nd, £100 3rd for Levels 10-14.

Yeah I agree, if you're going to put money in for the smaller leagues, don't give them too much. But then realistically, do they actually get anything?

Yeah I agree, if you're going to put money in for the smaller leagues, don't give them too much. But then realistically, do they actually get anything?

No they don't, same with league cups as well. For clubs who are in the FA Cup (L10 lowest league) and FA Vase (L11 lowest league) you get prize money.

let me pick your alls brains here for a sec. I was thinking about including price money for the top league positions. Is this realistic? And if so, till how far down the levels should there be price money and how much?

Didn't Super Bladesman do this in his update a couple of years back to make the game more realistic, though I could be mistaken. Otherwise all clubs quickly go into spirals of debt. I think you should give prize money all the way down on a sliding scale if possible. Obviously very small amounts, but gives a bit of an incentive.

Didn't Super Bladesman do this in his update a couple of years back to make the game more realistic, though I could be mistaken. Otherwise all clubs quickly go into spirals of debt. I think you should give prize money all the way down on a sliding scale if possible. Obviously very small amounts, but gives a bit of an incentive.

Well I guess that lowest levels are amateurs, so no wages, no large expenditures.

I can only speak for the Northern League 1 & 2 (level 9 and 10) and the path below it (alliance prem,1,2 etc) and I am 95% sure there is no prize money for winning it, but really wouldn't know. I can find out though. As has already been mentioned, FA Cup and Vase have money for winning each round.

Nope...wrong...:) I got the "Golden Eagles" name from the local Highschool here where I used to help coach the Football (the real football not american football lol) team. Golden eagles is their nick name.

Ah, right! What's American football, never heard of it ;)

I reckon you should speak to Super Bladesman or Uncle Ron or anyone who has done a similar thing. I know they haven't gone as far down as you will be but they still might be able to provide some info or advice on what is realistic and what will or won't work for FM.

On the subject of Prize money, at Level 9-11, it is possible. I am involved with a club in the Sussex League and I remember at one presentation evening, the top 3 clubs of Div 1, 2 and 3 got something. Can't remember how much, between £100 - £500 I think. But it was also mentioned that if the league had a sponsor, more prize money would be available. Whether that meant to club further down the table too, I don't know.

When is this going to be released? Unbelievable work!!! Great job Golden!

If you read all his posts you will find out the date he thinks it will be ready.

Oh, and by the way he thinks this coming tuesday, as you can not be bothered to search this thread.

In the future just read his second post and you will find out.

Work is going as planned. Release is still planned for tuesday. Tested prior version (1.89) till 2030 without crashes.

Would love to see the screen shots of some of the clubs/leagues/players in 2030, GE. Always amazes me of who's won what and the names of world class regens.

Personally I think its better to bring out a version that is tested and stable then to be halfway a save and run into one of those annoying crashes!!! Regarding tuesday, So far everything looks great.

I still got some league cups to add but the version I am running now under test (1.91) has just passed November 2016 without crashes. So it seems (Keeping fingers crossed) that things are coming together now.

The version that will be released tuesday will have a few county cups but far from all of them. The County cups included are in the second post in the version updates.

Release time will be hard to pinpoint due to the time difference. I figure it will be somewhere between late afternoon and midnight.

Personally I think its better to bring out a version that is tested and stable then to be halfway a save and run into one of those annoying crashes!!! Regarding tuesday, So far everything looks great.

I still got some league cups to add but the version I am running now under test (1.91) has just passed November 2016 without crashes. So it seems (Keeping fingers crossed) that things are coming together now.

The version that will be released tuesday will have a few county cups but far from all of them. The County cups included are in the second post in the version updates.

Release time will be hard to pinpoint due to the time difference. I figure it will be somewhere between late afternoon and midnight.

did you get my pm about suffolk county cups?

Archived