Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Pizza delivery driving tonight. More money than working in a pub so I cut my shifts down to two there and took three on in a pizza shop, as well as my teaching. Will probably bring home £80-90 tonight which isn't bad at all for what it is.

What is the tips like? A friend of mine makes £1 for every delivery and then a tip if he gets one. Think he gets a standard £30 for the night as well but that has to cover petrol etc.

Shouldn't you be working now? :D.

Haha I am :D.

What is the tips like? A friend of mine makes £1 for every delivery and then a tip if he gets one. Think he gets a standard £30 for the night as well but that has to cover petrol etc.

I get £40 for my set rate. 70p for every delivery in the village where the shop is and £1 for every delivery out of the village. A £5 bonus for 20 deliveries and every ten deliveries thereafter.

Tips completely depends on who it is really and what time of the month it is. Some people won't even tip 10p and some will give you a few quid. Also, people usually want every penny back when it is towards the end of the month but when they get paid they give more away. New Years Day for example I was tipped very well and brought £125 home.

That's a bit extreme trying to compare them. But that's the Tom we know. Anyway, if I die, I die. I don't care.

I guess a lot of people think 'it'll be alright' though and brush it off and wish they'd seen someone a lot earlier. I know my Gran did before she died, she had a pain in her arm and kept brushing it off as nothing serious because it cleared up after 2-3 days. 2 months later it killed her :(

I don't suffer from depression. Not that I know to anyway. I'm fairly happy with life. I just don't let things bother that shouldn't. I tell my mum, dad and everyone that. If I die, I die. **** happens and everyone moves on. Most of the time anyway.

What a crock of ****, you always let things bother you what shouldn't and you even stated this in this very thread quite a few times so stop lying ffs :D

You're just being an arse saying you aren't bothered etc because you are only thinking about it from your point of view. You've always come across as a selfish person and this just further proved it imo.

Nope, girls do worry me and that is important :D. I think that's the only thing I moan a lot about in here. I am selfish. I'm not going to deny that. Occasionally I can be nice and do things for others. But most of the time I am selfish.

I'm not bothered though. I couldn't give a flying monkeys how my mum, dad and family would feel if I died.

Nope, girls do worry me and that is important :D. I think that's the only thing I moan a lot about in here. I am selfish. I'm not going to deny that. Occasionally I can be nice and do things for others. But most of the time I am selfish.

I'm not bothered though. I couldn't give a flying monkeys how my mum, dad and family would feel if I died.

Wow what a **** you are :(

Wow. You sound like a complete sociopath with that comment.

I can't believe that you would seriously treat your family with such disregard. I can only hope your comment is meant to be taken along the lines of if i die i wont be able to feel anything thus dont care. But looking at the rest of the comments it seems not.

I hate how addicted to FM I've become again :D

I've found myself reading the careers section a lot, then the tactics forum a lot. I am actually learning about the game for once, rather than make some random tactics and get annoyed why they don't work :D

Really missing FM now :(. Supposed to be getting my laptop tomorrow, but we shall see.

Don't read my thread then, you'll miss it even more.

I've found myself reading the careers section a lot, then the tactics forum a lot. I am actually learning about the game for once, rather than make some random tactics and get annoyed why they don't work :D

You've been reading mine..............

FM2012..............and give me a chance, I've only done five seasons!

Wow was it?! Doesn't seem that long ago at all.

I am waiting for the final patch before I embark on my own thread this year.

I have avoided FMCU at all costs.

Why is that?

Wow was it?! Doesn't seem that long ago at all.

I am waiting for the final patch before I embark on my own thread this year.

Indeed it was tha long ago. On FM13 I spent my time getting to grips with the training system after the thread I did create went tits up. (Err, the save knackered).

Threading it or not? You're getting a bit like that Clarkey lad who keeps starting threads then getting rid of them. :D

Not quite yet I'm not :D. I might start a thread, but I would rather try getting into it first.

I don't know where you are all from, but I have to travel around a bit in the next couple of months. Going to be bored I think, so if anyone can recommend bars and/or restaurants in the following areas that would be appreciated: Cardiff, Birmingham, Belfast and Stirling.

I don't know where you are all from, but I have to travel around a bit in the next couple of months. Going to be bored I think, so if anyone can recommend bars and/or restaurants in the following areas that would be appreciated: Cardiff, Birmingham, Belfast and Stirling.

Take the leptop for FM time!