Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus Christ that's ridiculous spamage! :D

The forum was one of a kind, it was real small but everyone was real active so we all had insane high post counts but i can't image staying active on one forum for 7 years! It must be weird looking at old posts of yours haha.

The forum was one of a kind, it was real small but everyone was real active so we all had insane high post counts but i can't image staying active on one forum for 7 years! It must be weird looking at old posts of yours haha.

You can't go back and see them all as far as I'm aware, atleast not right back to the start. May be something to do with there being a chnage of forum or two in those seven years. Apparently a moderator can go back through all your posts.

Think my first post was about Scott Sinclair from FM07. He was a wonder for my Real Madrid team partnering Carlos Vela upfront.

You must mean way back when before I joined? As far as I'm aware, I've got all my posts in my count from t'very start.

Nah every so often they get deleted, the really old posts. Not all of them just from the bigger parts of the forums. And the tactics used to be a very busy forum much more than now so that forum used to get pruned every 6 months or so.

Nah every so often they get deleted, the really old posts. Not all of them just from the bigger parts of the forums. And the tactics used to be a very busy forum much more than now so that forum used to get pruned every 6 months or so.

Oh I'm not saying my posts haven't been deleted, but I'm sure my count has never changed. (You know what I mean, randomly gone down).

Well, it changed once when an Off Topic Thread was locked and deleted, but the posts were restored as a couple of users, (NF), complained about post counts dropping. Lord Knows why.

I didn't complain I don't think. If I did, well my attitude to that changed over time :D. I actually got my post count dropped when I did Neil a favour on FIFA Ultimate Team a couple of years ago. I effectively had my post count halved as he asked if there was anything he could do within reason then he would.

Oh and very good. Finished work for the day but it was only overtime. Been signed off my probation this week and maybe moving departments. Now going to play FM for a bit.

Hello all. i have just finished my cooking day. I basically cook a meal for my wife. This replaces the valentines day C!@p that most people seem to think is necessarey (sp?). I tried to replicate szechusn. Needless to say the starter was a disaster. thankfully the main meal was a resounding success.

Been on this forum since 2008. Only been a 'proper' member for about 2 years though, before that I used to post maybe for a month or so then disappear for another few months then come back for a month or so again. Only in the last two or so years have I been on the forums regularly. Post count has gone from about 3k posts since 2011 to around 12k (i think) today. Which is quite crazy when you think about it, almost 9k posts in 2 years. Of course my memory might just be rubbish and it might be nowhere near as bad as that (or it could be a lot worse :D).

I'm feeling alright. Just finished my first shift of the day at 5 there. Going to watch the Chelsea/Spurs game and have dinner then I'm back off to work at 7.30. Pleased I'm off tomorrow, might be my last chance to have a proper blowout (although I had one last night too :D) until I turn 21 which is around a month away now.

I'm having a few wines again. i should probably (SP?) be in bed by now. Unfortunately now that me and the wife own the house we have to spend a mint repairing it. Case in point i have to get up at 6am tomorrow to meet the carpenter and then meet the plumber at 8am.

I love the fact that i can own a house over here though. I am sure that i would not have the same experience if i had stayed in Scotland. Australia has opened my eyes to what life can be about and what can be achieved.

Eugh, thank God it's Friday tomorrow (well, today)..

Should get my dissertation finished tomorrow, meaning I'll be one step closer to finishing uni and no longer being a student. Such mixed feelings about it all :):thdn::( :/

I'm not working today as I'm not meant to Friday! :D

Went out last night for a pals birthday. Rather a few pints before finishing it off with a curry. Came back home and my missus and her friend of hers were in the living room drinking. Fair to say I've got a mouth a badgers are this morning.

I'm not working today as I'm not meant to Friday! :D

Went out last night for a pals birthday. Rather a few pints before finishing it off with a curry. Came back home and my missus and her friend of hers were in the living room drinking. Fair to say I've got a mouth a badgers are this morning.

I thought you was going to tell us something happened :(

You young'uns in bed so early ffs :D

Pathetic isn't it?

What has everyone got planned today? I'm going out for another little tipple. Meeting a pal over where he lives on the other side of Leeds and taking in the pubs around there.

Pathetic isn't it?

What has everyone got planned today? I'm going out for another little tipple. Meeting a pal over where he lives on the other side of Leeds and taking in the pubs around there.

Day off football wise for us today we don't play until Monday :(. So I'll spend most of day reading probably and watching Orient vs Brentford.

Driving for most of the day... Then out for a beverage or two tonight.

Driving anywhere good?