Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like not only NF who thinks Clough would go to Forest. Still confident he wouldn't go though and this article explains why;

http://www.sheffieldtelegraph.co.uk/sport/sheffield-united/alan-biggs-clough-showing-how-to-take-charge-1-6524658

I heard Warnock turned them down as the chairman wanted a say on transfers and who played. Not sure Clough would fancy that!

I heard Warnock turned them down as the chairman wanted a say on transfers and who played. Not sure Clough would fancy that!

I think the chairman tweeted earlier today to say it wasn't true, but it's one thing to say something publicly, and another to stick to that promise privately.

He did aye. Stuart Pearce turned them down too earlier. I'm 100000000000000000000% sure Clough wouldn't take it, he has the full control of the club with us now. Every single staff member is the person who Clough wants at the club and he has license to fire/hire should he wish. He'll get a mammoth transfer kitty too in summer which probably doesn't affect him as much as he knows who he wants etc. Although it does allow him to go for players such as Brayford and make them permanent. He's put too much in place to walk away after a few short months. In his own words 'He's here long term' and I don't think he'd want the Forest job because he wants to be his own person and not forever in his dads shadow.

Plus we are bigger/better club tbh :brock:

It may not be true all Warnock said was "I did not feel the conditions of the job were right for me to manage. I wish them well for the rest of the season."

I'm guessing we won't ever know for sure :)

The owners known for his interference though isn't he? I've seen Forest fans mocking saying he'll be in charge next so I guess that makes out he's hands on? I hate owners like that, let the football people run the footballing side of the club ffs.

Never understood having chips from a Chinese, or an Indian for that matter.

Why not? Not everyone is a rice man. Plus you can have both chips and rice :cool:. What's there not to understand or what makes it odd in your eyes? :D I mean having chips from a Chinese/Indian is sooooooooo strange it must be the strangest thing on the planet, who does that?!!

It's gotta be up there with going to a supermarket for a paper and using a petrol station to buy crisps :(

Always know you've got to someone when they have to pick up on spelling mistakes to look clever.

Chips ruining a culture experience lol, best thing I've ever seen posted on here that and the most stupid one too, it makes the lad from the United thread seem like Stephen Hawkings in comparison. Plus you've had kebab and chips or pizza and chips before......

Where'd you go for Golf? Prudhoe?

North > South btw, down south you don't do chips and gravy but sell eel, wtf is all that about!!

Cocken Lodge near Houghton.

Chips and gravy from a Chinese is amazing!

Chinese chips & curry sauce :cool:.

Always know you've got to someone when they have to pick up on spelling mistakes to look clever.

Chips ruining a culture experience lol, best thing I've ever seen posted on here that and the most stupid one too, it makes the lad from the United thread seem like Stephen Hawkings in comparison. Plus you've had kebab and chips or pizza and chips before......

Well, that's not true. I simply can't manage a pizza and chips. And kebabs are just vile.

Also, are you ok sausage? Seem a bit sensitive. :)

There are rumours that Warnock turned us down due to the contract length. Likewise Pearce. There are doubts as to how much Fawaz gets involved as well. I want Clough but don't think he'll come. Just a better alternative than Dean Saunders. There are rumours that he was involved is Camp's departure as well as SOD's for that reason. Either way, we'll see what happens.

Can live with that. Was more meaning donner, which seems to be my standard thought when see the word "kebab". :D

Working in the pizza shop and seeing how much grease comes off donner meat and collects in the tray at the bottom makes me feel sick.

Well, that's not true. I simply can't manage a pizza and chips. And kebabs are just vile.

Also, are you ok sausage? Seem a bit sensitive. :)

Keep telling you I don't think of you that way...

And my point was, you'll mix cultures up all the time when eating and that doesn't seem to bother you :brock:

Do I? How do you know my eating habits?

You posted what you was having for tea on twitter in reply to one of burgers one time and it was 2 different cultures :brock:

If you are going to be an arse at least please try and be consistent with the subject and not change it to suit :thup:

Not been an arse, just said I don't like having chips with Chinese or Indian food. Also, I never said that I never mix foods from different cultures. But yeah, just make things up.

Been a bit needlessly prickly Cle, can only imagine someone has thrust a fist up your arse.

With some chicken fried rice too :D

I see you sacked another manager Ty (well not you personally) :D

Egg fried rice, chips and gravy = £3 from the one on our road. I love it! :D

Yeah, it is getting a bit silly now. Can't even keep up with who even plays for us anymore, all these loans in and out the club. It isn't looking great :(

Prefer the whole lot. Ribs, prawn toast, shredded beef in sweet chilli, etc. So much nice stuff to choose from. :(

It's always hit and miss with ribs for me.

I'm not sure I would like to taste Ty's cooking.

Hey! I make a mean bowl of pasta...

I'm going to the Metro Centre in the morning :(.

bwahahaha :D

**** weather makes Metro even more of a hell hole to go to. I don't envy you :( Although it does mean you can go to the Burger Company if hungry, that's the best thing about Metro imo.

I decided to try a journeyman career after reading both tomtuck01's and OneUnited's thread in the career forum.

Imagine my surprise when my desktop appeared and I was informed my desktop was locked by Interpol for being very naughty. Apparently it will stay locked pending further investigation. Not to worry though as if i pay 100 Euros to Ukash (or something like that) then all will be fine in the world again.

I ******* hate these hackers/scammers. I would like to meet a few of the nerdy little ******** and kick the utter ***** out of them.

So I’ve just spent the last 2 hours trying to get the computer running again. Thankfully I managed to find a website on the phone and it gave me a step by step guide to remove the thing (hopefully). Thus saving me a trip to the local computer shop to fix it and charge me a mint for the privilege.