Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually had to basically walk to work putting all my weight on my left hand side just so i wasnt blown over, i havent been out in wind like that in a very long time. Trucks have been blown over on the roads and bits of roofs have been blown off. Good start to December!

The wind was awful here in Sheffield today, its now given way to hailstones though. A mate is getting the train to Middlesbrough to see his girlfriend now, just found out all the trains have been cancelled do to high wind! :eek:

Quick question and didn't know where to put it...

Is the addition of Romania and whichever other country is due to join the EU in Jan 2014 coded into the game? And if so do you know which country the other one is

Praying its Belarus because I've found a great newgen from there but can't sign him :(

EDIT: Found its Bulgaria, bugger

I'm off now till Sunday and it feels like a holiday :).

In Sunday night, teaching Monday, work Monday night, then teaching Tuesday, Wednesday, work Wednesday night, teaching Thursday, Friday, work Friday night. Darn!!

Really harsh on AVB. Heard they're 1 point better off than his time last season, not checked to see if it's correct, but yeah, the 6-0 vs Man City and 0-5 vs Liverpool clearly the two results than Levy cannot overlook.

Who will Spurs get now? Laudrup?

Yeah Laudrup, Capello and Hoddle seem to be early forerunners for the Spurs role...

Personally I'd look at taking a shot at Pochettino, the fella would do wonders with that team.

Just hope it isn't Klinsmann tbh.

Doesn't matter who gets the job tbh they'll fail as Levy is the issue.

Just asking how I was. We were texting a fair bit back in August time over a short period of time. We're texting now but the negative person in me is thinking that back then she stopped texting because she was seeing someone else or started seeing someone else. Obviously that's gone tits up and now she needs someone to fall back on just to chat to. Obviously could be wrong but doubt it.

Just asking how I was. We were texting a fair bit back in August time over a short period of time. We're texting now but the negative person in me is thinking that back then she stopped texting because she was seeing someone else or started seeing someone else. Obviously that's gone tits up and now she needs someone to fall back on just to chat to. Obviously could be wrong but doubt it.

Or maybe she just felt it was wrong and didn't want to lead you on while dating someone else?

Yeah just carry out texting, see how it goes. Your best bet though is just dropping the classic "Out tonight? x" text the next time you're having a night out, see if you can bump in to her in a club. That way you'll both have already had a few and avoids the awkward cringeyness of dates :brock: