Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing is funny at all about the subject matter.

That's why you're post irritated me and I responded that way.

The post has been deleted which is fair enough.

I completely disagreed with your post and cannot begin to fathom why anyone even a hardcore fan would want to listen to his music.

Nothing is funny at all about the subject matter.

That's why you're post irritated me and I responded that way.

The post has been deleted which is fair enough.

I completely disagreed with your post and cannot begin to fathom why anyone even a hardcore fan would want to listen to his music.

Well, I have no idea why you think I'm a fan of theirs, as I've never said I am or actually suggested as such.

But I digress. You've shown you are not in any position to have a rational debate. I'm astounded in all honesty by the sheer recklessness of your comments. If you think that was in any way funny, then you're a bit foolish to say the least.

No more reckless than you're first post on the subject.

My response was anger followed by sarcasm.

I don't think it is funny.

It was always likely to be an unpopular stand point, but I don't see how it is even vaguely comparable to the personal attack you threw my way. It's incomprehensible that you can even try to compare the two.

As for being "angry", that just backs up my belief that you are/were not in any fit state to enter a debate on such a sensitive subject.

For those of you are parents or have any sense of what is acceptable in life. May I put another 'debate' forward.

So, walking home from work I'm on the other side of the road to some children. Not causing any issues and actually just singing. I assume they were girls because they sounded like them. Anyway, continued walking only to then hear a few of them sing 'Grab that bitch, something, something, something pussy, ram it inside her'. Or something along those lines anyway. Now am I right in thinking that anyone in their right mind wouldn't allow their child to listen to that sort of filth or am I just being 'old' here? Granted they weren't with their parents but surely their parents would have heard this music in the house possibly.

Anyway, thoughts welcome.

For those of you are parents or have any sense of what is acceptable in life. May I put another 'debate' forward.

So, walking home from work I'm on the other side of the road to some children. Not causing any issues and actually just singing. I assume they were girls because they sounded like them. Anyway, continued walking only to then hear a few of them sing 'Grab that bitch, something, something, something pussy, ram it inside her'. Or something along those lines anyway. Now am I right in thinking that anyone in their right mind wouldn't allow their child to listen to that sort of filth or am I just being 'old' here? Granted they weren't with their parents but surely their parents would have heard this music in the house possibly.

Anyway, thoughts welcome.

I'll let my kids listen to owt tbh if you shelter them they only grown up worse and don't know what the real world is. It's only music imo.

Plus have you tried to police kids and tell them what they can and can't do? It's all good and fine when they are with you but as soon as they are out with friends etc all rules/bans etc go out of the window :D

That's the thing, I've never been a rule breaker as such. I hate getting into trouble. My brother on the other hand isn't bothered as much and doesn't get into trouble but if he gets told off or doesn't do something he doesn't care.

I understand about as a parent. I was just intrigued to know. I suppose it must be a sign of the times we're living in.

Me and Acid was actually on about stuff like this a few days back when we was chatting, it was quite interesting. We both felt there was nothing wrong with stuff like this in moderation even at an early age.

Depends how old they were I guess, I know if my 8 year old was listening to anything with any questionable lyrics I wouldn't be happy at all, but it would be a case of explaining nicely why I would prefer her not to listen to it rather than snatching it away and saying no.

Glory Vs Cheats today COYGB

Hmm it seems the 'cheats' won again. Now run along now and find some other ridiculous excuse for why Perth lost the GF. Oh wait a minute i forgot, you can't as the best team won on the day! Also before you start lets not go into the whole 'ifs and buts' routine. The Roar got a dodgy penalty, no denying that. The crux of the matter is though that if Perth had got the same decision you wouldn't even think twice about it!

I've got the best of both worlds... got the kid and upgraded the kids mum for a younger upgraded model... :thup:

*just in case there are any sensitive souls in.. by upgraded, i mean got dumped and landed on my feet ;)*

I did the same but then ended up with 2 more kids :D