Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

So is everyone all excited for Wednesday then?!

I'm genuinely not in the mood this year. It doesn't feel like Christmas at all to me. I will enjoy the day itself, but I'm not excited one bit.

Got to be honest and say Christmas will be the same as the last couple; family, pub, chinese with the other half, drink, tv, sleep, sex. Probably in that sort of order.

The real fun is Boxing day - Hull away.

You have sex in your sleep? Impressive...I'd high five you if there was an icon for it.

I wouldn't have bothered tbh :D. It's good but because I can't seem to get into many saves it's **** :D.

Either way, Merry Christmas people. I'm fairly pleased what I got tbh. Wasn't expecting much this year.

Not sure who I'll start with, thinking I may just start unemployed and see where it takes me. You can never get in to saves though so that doesn't really say much about the actual game for me.. :D

Just gave that thread a read, sounds like it's just automatic, Sunday league and semi pro reps that are having the issue. Was always thinking I'd start with International Footballer past experience anyway. Hmmm, not sure what to do now though..:confused:

Papers and stuff are linking us with Nugent & Morgan still.

Lazy journalism. We've got a fair few players who's contracts expire in the summer, Morgan included, so the papers just adding 2 + 2 together and getting 5. Feel free to take Konchesky off our hands though.

We've had Konchesky on loan here before and we wanted him back then. But he's 32? now and on stupid wages so hopefully we won't be silly enough to go after him. Morgan isn't really lazy journalism though. We've been after him all summer and I don't expect that to change. We have Collins and Wilson out injured at the moment with Hobbs, Lascelles & Halford as our only fit central defenders iirc. I think Collins could be out of contract in the summer and I don't expect him to get a new deal tbh. Our partnership of Morgan & Wilson a few seasons ago was awesome. Now Lascelles is putting some good performances in so I can't see us not going after Morgan so we have four quality centre halves. I'm hoping we look at signing Nahki Wells from Bradford as well as I reckon he could be the striker we're after.

Well that is my laptop knackered. The DC Jack has gone so I've sent it off for repair. Knowhow now have it, so I will likely be without one for 9 months.

Another save buggered then?! You'll have to make do with following my save via your mobile or tablet device!

Another save buggered then?! You'll have to make do with following my save via your mobile or tablet device!

I've transferred it over to a memory stick in hope that it will load when I get my laptop back. Luckily, for now I have the mrs' laptop to browse the internet on.