Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone ever experimented with 3 at the back on FM and did it work well?

Cleon's thread got me into it and it's great fun and highly effective.

A Libero just sounds cool so I'm retraining player positions (after 3 months 1 is already accomplished, 1 competent) and attributes accordingly, plus I keep trying to sign a perfect 23 year old Russian Sweeper but getting batted back even at £28m at the moment :(

I can't stop trying different tactical stuff. I don't have time but want to build a tactic with no strikers....and no defenders.

A 3-4-3 with 3 DMs, a flat MC 4 and 3 AMCs, just to see what would happen.

Well this makes me want to start a Bayern save and get over my fear of setting up AML and AMR players.

Bayern absolutely magnificent. Who needs Pep?

Can't help but feel sorry for Heynckes to be honest. This is his team, and they have just de-throned a marvellous football team. And yet, he's off after what, seven more games? Not fair on him whatsoever.

Can't help but feel sorry for Heynckes to be honest. This is his team, and they have just de-throned a marvellous football team. And yet, he's off after what, seven more games? Not fair on him whatsoever.

How is it not fair? He said he was retiring. Bayern signed a replacement then he changed his mind and said he might carry on. He should have thought about that before announcing he was leaving tbh.

How is it not fair? He said he was retiring. Bayern signed a replacement then he changed his mind and said he might carry on. He should have thought about that before announcing he was leaving tbh.

Don't be so bloody literal. I'm not on a propaganda mission for him and saying Bayern should reconsider their decsion to get a new manager in place. :D

Don't be so bloody literal. I'm not on a propaganda mission for him and saying Bayern should reconsider their decsion to get a new manager in place. :D

Well you said it wasn't fair on him whatsoever insinuating an injustice had been done :D

Barca overrated anyway. They have been the weakest side in the comp since the Quarters imo. Bayern diff class tho :cool:

Personally I would have liked to have seen Guardiola take up a challenge when he left Barcelona, it seems Heynckes will be leaving him a fantastic squad of players that should win the Champions League this year. He certainly picked the easiest job available to him. Bayerns last 21 games WWWWWWWWLWWWWWWWWWDWW -- Pep will have his work cut out... They're 20 points clear in the Bundesliga with +75 goal difference.

Although, I guess you could say the bigger challenge is that he absolutely has to clean up next year and win the League, Champions League and any domestic cups. Anything less than that with this squad and his reputation has to be seen as failure?

In other news, 10 games for Suarez. Horah!

That is no real surprise. 4 this season, League Cup game next and 5 other league games.

It will be interesting to see how Sturridge does as the main man until the end of the campaign.

Not because of this. Don't be daft.

I'm not suggesting because of this. I'm suggesting that Suarez as a package. Does the bad finally outweigh the good he does for Liverpool? After their big hoohar before the match for Hillsborough and Boston, and with many American supporters watching too, would the owners see it as a bad image for their brand?