Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? A tall Chinese boy? ... I can honestly say I have never heard that before, mainly cause I couldn't look less like an Asian.

From what I remember anyway McG, you are in no position to be talking about my handsomely good looks in any way besides jealously, 5ft 2 and almost double that wide as far as I remember? :D I dread to think what this ol' slapper looks like...

Well see its weird, because we ended up kissing in work, then she decided she wanted to be just friends, but now shes back to her old flirting ways and wanting attention, its a mind boggler!
you are trying to date a woman, not Spock

Well see its weird, because we ended up kissing in work, then she decided she wanted to be just friends, but now shes back to her old flirting ways and wanting attention, its a mind boggler!

Definite ***** tease. Steer clear, unless you are happy just being friends.

Hate this weird culture of communal grieving.

All due respect to the family etc. but I could not give less of as toss about Thatcher's funeral.

Who voluntarily watches it on TV, and who the hell lines the streets? Weirdos.

That's grief tourism for you mate. I can't stand it personally. And all this 'praying for...' rubbish you see banded about on twitter really winds me up. Most are only doing it for self-serving reasons, too. What about the other 149,999 people that have died today? You don't care about them, you're only grieving because this story made the news!

Get over yourselves.

Can definitely tell we're coming to the end of the season as alot of Forest fans are now commenting on how they'd probably go and get rid of 15 players and sign every amazing player there is. Not taking into consideration the new financial thingy majig and squad gelling and such. We do need some players, but we need be clever with who we're signing. A few ambitious/daft bids for players could be good though.

Can definitely tell we're coming to the end of the season as alot of Forest fans are now commenting on how they'd probably go and get rid of 15 players and sign every amazing player there is. Not taking into consideration the new financial thingy majig and squad gelling and such. We do need some players, but we need be clever with who we're signing. A few ambitious/daft bids for players could be good though.

I like to call it silly season.

That's grief tourism for you mate. I can't stand it personally. And all this 'praying for...' rubbish you see banded about on twitter really winds me up. Most are only doing it for self-serving reasons, too. What about the other 149,999 people that have died today? You don't care about them, you're only grieving because this story made the news!

Get over yourselves.

I think grieving is a personal thing, not a way to make money, bbc viewing will be through the roof, why dont they take theyre profits and pay for the funeral then, instead of having me and you paying for it?

People obviously have theyre views on margaret thatchers, i know she was a callous woman at times, probably the majority of the time, but at the end of the day, a persons dead and that should command a certain level of decency, just down the road from my mums, someone has spray painted on a billboard BOMB THE WITCH.

Speaking of bombing have any of you seen that video going about facebook about the illuminati plot at the boston bombings?

How anyone can accuse David Gill of having the FA in his back pocket when this week both Aguero and Wilshire will not face action for deliberately kicking opposition players. Aguero for his two-footed lunge and Wilshire for his kick in the back going into the tunnel last night.

Both caught on camera and clear to see. No action. Rooney swears into a camera. Two game ban.

Standard.

Cracking day down South.

Played with my three year old daughter most of the day; topped up her sandpit, did a bit of trampolining, played with bubbles and generally goofed about.

Now she's settled in bed, time for a bit of tactical experimentation before taking over with the younger daughter for the night.

A few decent games tonight, will tune into West Ham vs United.

Cracking day down South.

Played with my three year old daughter most of the day; topped up her sandpit, did a bit of trampolining, played with bubbles and generally goofed about.

Now she's settled in bed, time for a bit of tactical experimentation before taking over with the younger daughter for the night.

A few decent games tonight, will tune into West Ham vs United.

Sounds great mate ( dont tell Notts Forrest that ;) ), I look forward to those days when im older, grounds you a bit more i think. What age is the littlest? I decided to opt for drakes uncharted 2 tonight instead of fm ( i know sacriledge, but i like to mix it up ) , had completed it before, but my ps3 died, so bought it again to play :)

Sounds great mate ( dont tell Notts Forrest that ;) ), I look forward to those days when im older, grounds you a bit more i think. What age is the littlest? I decided to opt for drakes uncharted 2 tonight instead of fm ( i know sacriledge, but i like to mix it up ) , had completed it before, but my ps3 died, so bought it again to play :)

Littlest is now 11 days old....

I can say the same, but in a different context. This new kitten I've got is a pain in the arse for waking me up at half 2, 4pm and half 5. Its like having a baby I must say.

She is so far, bad sleep starts after a few weeks generally as babies become more aware and don't fancy going to bed as quickly after a feed/bottle, so I'll be more of a dribbling moron than usual by June I reckon.

Fair enough, i suppose when you become a parent, you find a reserve of energy you never knew you had eh?

Fair enough, i suppose when you become a parent, you find a reserve of energy you never knew you had eh?

Pretty much. I was up between 1am and 2am, then 4am and 5am last night and I'm still functioning.

It adds up after a few weeks though.....

One thing that helps is tablet PCs. Didn't have one when my first daughter was born.

I can feed my daughter, settle her on my shoulder and read a book or surf the net until she's ready to be plonked in her cot, dead handy.