Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers for gift wrapping number twenty Mancini, just got to add the bow ourselves tomorrow. Rubbish manager is rubbish.

Now, where's that JDownie fool?

a52c36becd588092a6e1dc334320ba48.png?1366555710

Who signed Jordan Henderson? He looks real quality.....

That would be Kenny, and to be fair, he has played pretty good all season, but he has been shocking today.

Where to start....

Thanks Spurs, appreciate it. Wrap it up tomorrow and we have the guard of honour at Arsenal.

Liverpool won't sack Rodgers, but after that incident, I cannot see how Suarez will be in the Premier League next season. We could have just seen his last game in a Liverpool shirt. Absolutely disgraceful, even by his standards.

Looking forward to tomorrow night even more now!

Its not that haha - Was in work, in the kitchen, literally just said goodbye to the guys, and my legs just went out from underneath me, right on my arse and side i went ha!

If you weren't drunk, and aren't either under the age of five, or over the age of seventy, then that doesn't sound too clever.

Sometimes I feel a bit spun out if I haven't eaten or drank anything for a few hours. If it wasn't something like that, I'd be tempted to see a doctor if it's on your mind.

If you weren't drunk, and aren't either under the age of five, or over the age of seventy, then that doesn't sound too clever.

I don't think anyone has ever thought of McGougan being clever :D.

Well ive been drained with some sort of infection for a while, they thought it was strep throat but the tests came back negative, and im constantly floored, just feel like i need to sleep loads, apparently ive been going white in work aswell, but i think its due to being that run down - Im not overly concerned if it happens again, then i will go speak to the docs, but for now i will just put it down to being tired.

Well ive been drained with some sort of infection for a while, they thought it was strep throat but the tests came back negative, and im constantly floored, just feel like i need to sleep loads, apparently ive been going white in work aswell, but i think its due to being that run down - Im not overly concerned if it happens again, then i will go speak to the docs, but for now i will just put it down to being tired.

Alcohol reduces REM sleep, which caused exhaustion. Do you drink much?

Alcohol reduces REM sleep, which caused exhaustion. Do you drink much?

More than i should yes, if im being brutally honest then alot more than i should - REM? Something to do with memory?

Another factor could be, i got jumped about 7 years ago, had my head smashed off a curb and was left with memory problems, so im always worried things can stem from that!

More than i should yes, if im being brutally honest then alot more than i should - REM? Something to do with memory?

Another factor could be, i got jumped about 7 years ago, had my head smashed off a curb and was left with memory problems, so im always worried things can stem from that!

REM sleep is where you're in deep restful sleep. Alcohol suppresses REM sleep leaving you foggy headed and very tired.

Ah, now I see.

Talented, no question, but the Evra incident and now this?

Who would buy him and for what amount, this must have tarnished an already damaged reputation.

pretty much all clubs that have enough money to sign him, tbf

pretty much all clubs that have enough money to sign him, tbf

I think you underestimate the value clubs hold in their reputation.

Will be very interesting to see what Liverpool announce today or tomorrow.

EDIT: I see Suarez has already "voluntarily" apologised and had a bit of a ticking off

Just seen a Liverpool fan on the ITV news who when asked what he thought of Suarez's incident his reply was 'Ivanovic must have said something really bad for Suarez to react like he did' :D

Hopefully Liverpool take action though against him and prove justice works both ways:thup:

I think he will be given a ban similar to the one he got in Holland and a fine, both from the FA and internally. Whether or not he is here at the start of next season is a completely different question. I am on the fence on that one.

Suarez has donated his fine to the Hillsborough Family Support Group. What a lovely guy.

And in other news I've just paid off my £50 parking fine and I have asked the council to donate the money to Cancer Research UK.

Dutch media who were told by one of you coaches René Meulensteen.

Good old Rene! Excited if this does go through.

Suarez has donated his fine to the Hillsborough Family Support Group. What a lovely guy.

And in other news I've just paid off my £50 parking fine and I have asked the council to donate the money to Cancer Research UK.

Good old Rene! Excited if this does go through.

What a nice guy he is. That tops what Becks did at PSG.