Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

I wish we was in the League Cup Semi-Final. The last time I remember Forest going far in a cup was when we played Spurs at White Hart Lane in the FA Cup 5th Round iirc and were unlucky not to win. We then got beat at The City Ground in the replay. That was ages ago, back when we had Dawson & Reid. So 2003/2004 I think.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Just completed Dead Space. :)

Thoroughly enjoyed it and now installing Dead Space 2. Watched the cartoon movies the other night too, so geared up and ready to roll with the second game.

Annoyingly though, the other games I ordered from Amazon (Dead Island, Elder Scrolls: Skyrim, Batman: Arkham Asylum & Batman: Arkham City), haven't arrived yet. Crazy thing is, a couple of days after ordering the games, I also ordered some books. The books have arrived, shipped from Germany. The games I'm still waiting for, are shipped from the UK. Is the postal service in the UK really that sluggish these days?

Haha soz :D

Find it odd that you want every Belgian team to win, here everyone wants everyone else to fail, for the most part. Loving Man City in Europe right now.

I support the belgian rankings. We won our three games in europe this week, lots of points.

Pretty good thanks. Found out I'll be having my 3rd kid too :)

Dude, congrats. :cool:

Its gotten so cold up here in the last few days, minus 3 this morning!!

On a happier note i have a fully free weekend, should i buy Skyrim?

Yes you should as it is quite awesome 360 version is better than ps3 one though especially if you plan to play long term.

Two years ago to this day, I got a grade 3 muscle tear in my lower back and took me a few months to get back into football.

Something has happened again unfortunately (weird popping sensation while sprinting), not sure it is as severe as last time but it sure as hell feels like it is in the exact same place!

Wow, the last time it happened, I did the FM10 Sampdoria thread while bed ridden... I rememeber taking hours doing that, it doesn't seem like 2 years ago!

can anyone recommend any good ear plugs for playing music? i have tried heaps but never found a set that i like wearing, after 15 odd years of pounding the drums i think my ears are about ready to give up and id like to be able to hear our songs when we finally record them!!

Nice result for Grenada Heath!!!

can anyone recommend any good ear plugs for playing music? i have tried heaps but never found a set that i like wearing, after 15 odd years of pounding the drums i think my ears are about ready to give up and id like to be able to hear our songs when we finally record them!!

Im a guitarist so I wouldnt know about drums :p. But if you have Facebook, search for Spectrum Rock Band and the drummer from there will be able to help :thup:. He is called Dan Robson and he had a similar problem once upon a time I believe.

I was happy with the 1-0 win over Zaragoza. It was a cracking match between two teams fighting for points.

Granada are now 12th. If they see out the remainder of the Mallorca match (the 29 minutes behind closed doors after the "umbrella" incident) on Wednesday, they'll have another 3 points and be 9th!!! :D

This season is primarily about survival at this level, but if they could finish in the top half of the table, it will be outstanding. If they managed to qualify for Europe... it would be unbelievable. Doubt that's going to happen, but I can dream eh!?! ;)

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

I like the hoodies from A&F. Jack Wills do the same ones as they are effectively make the same stuff, and for the brand, $30 is a bargain.

I like them too, feel stupid now for previously paying the full price for them before haha. It is certainly a bargain.