Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

Going to London, to a certain stadium down there, in a Wetherspoons which is quite close to the stadium?

Indeed I am heading to London, and to a certain stadium. Wetherspoons, hmmmmmmmmmmm.

should be a cracker this weekend tom, you looking forward to it? Arsenal will be after revenge, but i think the last two results united had will kick start them finally.

I am and I aren't looking foward to it. With us over te past month you never know who's going to turn up. Hammer two teams 5-0, then lose to on the bounce conceding three in each. Brilliant in the first half against Cuty, then dire in the second. Last week was better, but it was Bolton, not Arsenal.

In all honesty I wouldn't surprised if we beat them 3-0, but at the same time I wouldn't be surprised if they beat us 3-0. Madness being a Manchester United supporter thinking that, I can barely remeber a time like it.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't be too disappointed when they only manage a 0-0 ;)

We score away from home so Im sure it wont be 0-0 :D.

So am i, though of course I'll be wanting Bolton to win.......

Wouldnt expect anything less ha.

Hopefully we can take advantage of Chelsea and Newcastle's slip-up's and I actually want Man Utd to win tomorrow :lol:.

Just got back from watching War Horse. Must admit, it was fantastic!

Gives you a great insight to the First World War and some of the action scenes were immense. I'm not a horse lover by any stretch of the imagination, in fact I'm quite the opposite but, I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to watch a film in the coming days or weeks :thup:

Well Im back from the pub and for the first time ever I walked away from watching a Liverpool match, we were that bad :mad:. I dont think I have ever seen so angry with a performance. We were ****ing ****!!! That is by far our worst performance of the season, even worse than against Spurs.

Reina - Couldnt do much

Johnson - ****

Skrtel - Poor

Agger - Poor

Enrique **** (worst performance in a red shirt)

Henderson - OK

Adam - Dog ****

Gerrard - Poor

Maxi - Why the **** do we still have him??

Bellamy - Only one who showed a bit of ****ing passion

Carroll - Im sick of turning the TV on and hearing that he has only scored X goals in X games when we have this idea that the ball has to be played along the floor. How the **** do we expect him to score goals when we dont cross the ****ing ball!!!!

Downing - Meh

Kuyt - He is past it. Sell him while we can!!!

Dont know if we made another sub because I left. Im fuming!!!!

Well Im back from the pub and for the first time ever I walked away from watching a Liverpool match, we were that bad :mad:. I dont think I have ever seen so angry with a performance. We were ****ing ****!!! That is by far our worst performance of the season, even worse than against Spurs.

Could be worse... you could have been watching Granada produce another inept performance against Espanyol. :(

I think manager Fabri could be on his way out...

As much as I hate Gary Neville, Im starting to find some of the comments he says on Sky Sports pretty funny. Me personal favourite?

'David Luiz reminds me of someone on a Playstation game being controlled by a 10yo kid' :lol:.

Just got back from watching War Horse. Must admit, it was fantastic!

Gives you a great insight to the First World War and some of the action scenes were immense. I'm not a horse lover by any stretch of the imagination, in fact I'm quite the opposite but, I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to watch a film in the coming days or weeks :thup:

Who is in the movie? And its full of action, big battles.... or?

Quiet in here today. I blame Purefun :p.

Going to the boozer in a bit to watch the Liverpool match.

Yeah sorry I was betting on Liverpool to loose. :rolleyes:

Carroll - Im sick of turning the TV on and hearing that he has only scored X goals in X games when we have this idea that the ball has to be played along the floor. How the **** do we expect him to score goals when we dont cross the ****ing ball!!!!

I just dont get this, why buy a £35m target man who is practically unbeatable in the air and never cross the ball to him, or play a diagonal cross field ball for him, thats all Newcastle did when he played, and he was almost unbeatable, Liverpool buy him and play it to his feet all the time, he is not a dribbler or anything like that, he is a big lump who can batter centre halves all day long, play to his strengths!!!

Anyways, did everyone have a good weekend?

I just dont get this, why buy a £35m target man who is practically unbeatable in the air and never cross the ball to him, or play a diagonal cross field ball for him, thats all Newcastle did when he played, and he was almost unbeatable, Liverpool buy him and play it to his feet all the time, he is not a dribbler or anything like that, he is a big lump who can batter centre halves all day long, play to his strengths!!!

Anyways, did everyone have a good weekend?

I refuse to criticise him because there really isnt anything he can do. The two times we actually put the ball in the air on Saturday was from a cross which yeah he was offiside, but that service from Gerrard is what he needs, and the other was the flick on for Bellamy's goal. When you put the ball in the areas he is lethal at you benefit from it. I just wish we didnt have this idea of slick passing constantly by trying to walk the ball into the box Arsenal style. The one thing Carroll does need to do is put a bit of effort in by trying to get in the box more. If I was him, I wouldnt move out wide at all and just stand inside the 18 yarder.

Anyway, apart from that dreadful Saturday showing my week-end was ok. Quite enjoyed Super Sunder yesterday..and sadly back at work today. Cant wait for the next year and a half to go by so Ive got my teaching qualification.

What about yourself Milner?

Purefun, no pics. I like her and that's all that matters. It's gone round work so fast and it's now going round her football club, the lads side of it. She's told a fair few people. I really don't get her at the moment. Why she would tell people :confused:. I have a few theories bouncing around in my head that won't go away :(.

Have been preoccupied with Granada over the last couple of days. Fabri out... Abel Resino in...

Oh, they're also the only club who've made a formal approach for Gio Dos Santos at the minute. I think he'd be ok for Granada.

Just waiting now to find out who else is on the shopping list...

Awful quiet in here, i blame SRL88 :D

How is everyone's week going so far?

Dont you start to!!!!

Week is ok. Been teaching today and have a couple hours now until Im at college from 6-9pm.

Gio isn't suited for any club. He will fail at Granada. Tell them to go for Vossen and De Bruyne.

I've got both of them in my Granada CF save... unfortunately they've both been shyte so far in pre-season... :(

Speaking of things Belgian... I've already sent STVV 15 players so far in pre-season. They'll do better now after avoiding relegation in my first season with them as a feeder. I've sent them Ziduy Badibanga (love that name!), Thomas Meunier, Thorgan Hazard, Tristan Peersman and Peter Van der Heyden so far. Signed a few Belgian players just to send them. May also send them Ritchie De Laet, plus Jelle Vossen and Kevin De Bruyne, if those two don't buck their ideas up in pre-season.

Gio will be fine in Granada. There's some good night clubs and I'm certain he'll be visiting them regularly with Dani Benítez and Noé Pamarot :thup::lol:

My weeks been average so far. My social life has picked up a hell of a lot in the past few weeks and I have to say I'm loving it :D. I need to find some more people who can drink loads though as I always seem to be sober at the end of the night. Much like I was on Saturday. At work there's only one guy who could probably out drink me.