Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Because you are boring or the students? :D

Not at the school today sadly. Im at my job where I actually get paid.

I blame the fact that Im sat in an office with a bunch of women nagging about men and life....and I have done all my work for the day.

I blame the fact that Im sat in an office with a bunch of women nagging about men and life....and I have done all my work for the day.

Just reminded me of the scene in Wanted where he flips at the fat office manager woman, then smashes his keyboard across the face of his "mate" who's been banging his GF, before leaving. :lol:

Don't you get the urge? :D

Just reminded me of the scene in Wanted where he flips at the fat office manager woman, then smashes his keyboard across the face of his "mate" who's been banging his GF, before leaving. :lol:

Don't you get the urge? :D

Haha. I have that sense of frustration sometimes ha.

So not hot women then. :p

One which is doable but thats about it ha.

A "double bagger" then in truth...

One bag over your head, in case the one over hers falls off ;)

Haha. She wouldnt need bagging so to be fair so doable is probably an insult to her in a way.

Linkage please. :D

Well the only way I could do that is literally walking up to her and taking a picture. Would sit down well wouldnt it!!!

'Can I take a picture of you so I can post it on the Football Manager Good Player Team Guide Thread for everyone to rate you please?' :p.

Well the only way I could do that is literally walking up to her and taking a picture. Would sit down well wouldnt it!!!

'Can I take a picture of you so I can post it on the Football Manager Good Player Team Guide Thread for everyone to rate you please?' :p.

That just sounds like an excuse!! :p

Yeah i think all the mods should post up pics of themselves!

think everyone should post a pic of themselves so i can judge you as people purely on how you look in your pics... n.b all pics will start with a rating of 'pure and utter eejit' and will have to work hard and be epic to get anything above that rating...

COMMENCE!

think everyone should post a pic of themselves so i can judge you as people purely on how you look in your pics... n.b all pics will start with a rating of 'pure and utter eejit' and will have to work hard and be epic to get anything above that rating...

COMMENCE!

4d9b97f38c73c6.77156302_p0-t1.jpg

This was when I was younger.

Alright lads. Just want to mention something to you all. With the current financial state of Darlington FC and the possibility of liquidation I offer you all the opportunity to help save this club here. The Darlington FC Trust has been seen on Sky Sports News!!!!

As a local side to myself, It would be horrible to see them go out of business, so if any of you are willing to help then please do. You dont need to look at this....but for those of you who do, thanks :thup:.

I blame heath for all the rest that is wrong.

My ex-wife used to do that too. You're much better looking than she was though. :lol:

Btw Heath how come Granada has sent Pudil out on loan?? Was this a an agreement before he signed or?

Granada fans are mystified by the decision to be honest. We were all looking forward to seeing him in action, thinking he'd be a great addition to the left side.

Don't know if it was pre-agreed, though it most likely was. Udinese/Granada also have links with Cesena apparently. According to local reports they wanted him to "start games at a club in one of Europe's top leagues", rather than be a bench player at Granada until he's settled.

I was reading that there were several clubs interested in him, so either Granada are planning for next season (if they survive in Liga BBVA), or he's an "investment" signing, which is what Udinese and Granada do a lot.

It was my fault last week apparently. I beg to differ but sometimes its just worth ignoring Purefun :D.

It still your fault.

My ex-wife used to do that too. You're much better looking than she was though. :lol:

Granada fans are mystified by the decision to be honest. We were all looking forward to seeing him in action, thinking he'd be a great addition to the left side.

Don't know if it was pre-agreed, though it most likely was. Udinese/Granada also have links with Cesena apparently. According to local reports they wanted him to "start games at a club in one of Europe's top leagues", rather than be a bench player at Granada until he's settled.

I was reading that there were several clubs interested in him, so either Granada are planning for next season (if they survive in Liga BBVA), or he's an "investment" signing, which is what Udinese and Granada do a lot.

Of course I'm better looking.

Has to be pre-arranged. They got him on the cheap though, he was end of contract so potentially they can make a profit.