Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

I had my name down for the Stade Rennais official thread but never bothered starting a new save with them.

I still have my FM11 SRFC thread that I could revamp a little and use to improve. I'll perhaps do that tomorrow night.

All of my mates are busy this weekend so I'm having my first sober weekend of 2012 :thdn:

Considering my success with SRFC last season I think I'll have to restart on Fm12 with them at some point. I had the best team ever with 'em. I wanna try and replicate that (but I know I won't).

EDIT: my Madrid thread is by far the better one (if you don't mind me saying so). Don't lock mine Ty, pleeaaaaaassssseeeeeeee. Think of the effort that went into. My fingertips are bleeding.

I just spent the last 4 hours of my Friday night writing up a Real Madrid thread only to find there's already one there.

Sometimes I feel like an utter spaz. This is one of those times.

Time for Ty to pull out a facepalm picture :lol:.

demotivational-posters-quadruple-facepalm.jpg

Classic noob mistake.

January is the worst month ever, it's crap being paid before xmas & not again until the end of January.

I get paid every two weeks, so it's great for me!

Anyway, what is everyone up to today/this weekend? In actual fact I believe this has already been asked, but oh well!

I'm off to the United game today of course, then back to Leeds and meeting a mate for a few drinks around my local area. I rarely see him these days since he had a sn back in August.

I have absolutley nothing planned for today or tonight. Probs just listen to Leicester scrape a 0-0 with Barnsley, then hit FM. Tomorrow i've got football and I should probs crack on with some revision. Fun weekend ahead then! :thup:

:mad: :mad:

For the third time since Monday our boiler at home has gone off and each time I have whinged to the landlord, someone has been out to 'fix' it. Love paying £550 p/m to be freezing cold!!!

Hello all,

New to these forums but had a quick look through this thread and this seems as good a place as any to ask really.

I'm booking a holiday for the summer, but unsure of who to book it with? We're going to Santa Ponsa for 7 to 10 nights sometime during July. Anyone any recommended websites or anyone had any trouble with booking online?

Thanks

I think in this day & age TWalsh, most people are to scared to book a holiday with anyone other than the main companies like Thomas Cook/Thomsons etc.

I would have a look on one of the compare websites to see what comes up as well :thup:.

Yeah, very good. Went against everyone's advice in here and my friends and for the last hour or so, I spoke to her properly. I said when I got there and spoke to her a little bit before hand. But for the last hour I spoke to her and got a few answers that I wasn't expecting but now I have to play it cool. Unfortunately I can't do that.

Granada were crap last night. :(

Frustrating as hell watching the manager play a defensive 4-5-1 (though fans are joking its 7-2--------------------->1 :lol:) at home.

When he changed it to 4-4-2, Granada were all over Rayo like a rash. Shame he decided to leave it until about 5 minutes from the end to do that though... :mad:

I get paid every two weeks, so it's great for me!

Anyway, what is everyone up to today/this weekend? In actual fact I believe this has already been asked, but oh well!

I'm off to the United game today of course, then back to Leeds and meeting a mate for a few drinks around my local area. I rarely see him these days since he had a sn back in August.

sn???

Getting ready to head off out to the Granada CF vs. Rayo Vallecano match today.

Got this funny feeling there'll be lots of goals today... ;)

Goals at the wrong end you mean. :D

Yes, though it's nothing serious... just sex. ;)

Best way to keep things. :thup:

Meh. Huh, no I'm not jealous.

Linkage?

I sooooo agree.