Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Scampi Fries, Bacon Frazzles & Mini Chedders :cool:. Only 'crisps' I like, but the stench off Scampi Fries is awful.

On a brighter note..............................................F*CKING COME ON!!!! :D.

Well we have just got the telephones and Internet back up at work in the last couple of hours. Before that I have had to pass time by playing FM on my laptop. Getting paid £10 p/hour to play FM :D.

heathxxx any truth in the Gio Dos Santos to Granada rumours? He's clearly leaving Spurs. I'll be gutted, never given a fair chance. Could have been great.

Granada made the first official bid for him. Apparently have made a better offer to Spurs and the player than Villarreal too.

Problem for Granada in the summer and now, is their lack of reputation. They went after some really good players in the summer, but none wanted to come. They're doing the same now...

...and unfortunately, I don't think they'll get any of the main targets they're after. :(

Oh and for Edgar... I've just been told that Spurs have actually accepted Granada's offer Gio, which is higher than the (around) €6.5m bid from Villarreal, which hasn't been accepted yet.

Looks like it's all up to the player and his agent now, though I suspect he'd prefer to go to Villarreal, which is why no deal has been closed yet.

Just had a phonecall off my Mam who has offered to have my girlfriends kids tonight, all day tomorrow and tomorrow night, yessssssssssssssssssss!!!! Thats the positive, the negative is I now have to spend time with my girlfriend who talks so much that she can slip you into a coma through boredem.

Jesus, if i spend £300 a year on cloths im upset! TK max and premart are my best friends lol.

£300 would have actually got me a few pair of jeans back when I was a student. Now that I saw the light and decided I was being stupid, Next is the place I tend to go for clothes now.

Well, there's either duct-tape, or slip something else in her mouth to keep it occupied! :lol:

If that is a typical heath sexual innuendo then you are solidifying your reputation as a dirty old man....but we're used to that in here :D.

A cheese burger?

Chicken burgers are better.

I spent nearly 5 times that on my girlfriends birthday prsent. I am indifferent about it.

Cor, she's lucky. What did you get her?

I don't have a credit card, just a couple of bank cards. So what comes out I dont have to pay back.

Same. Well I have a credit card, but never used it.

I have a credit card, but only have a €600 limit on it, for use online (Amazon, etc...) Otherwise, I wouldn't bother.

It's mainly because nowhere online will accept Spanish debit cards... though not surprising given the crap state of the Spanish economy! :lol:

That said, the way I look at things, if I've not got the money for something, I can't afford it... simple as that. I'd rather save up the money, instead of credit or debt.

£300 bought me two pairs of jeans when I was working in Tesco and rolling in the money at 16 :D Armani pair was £145 and an Evisu pair was £155, exactly £300 in two clicks of a mouse! I wouldn't dream of spending that now as a student, that is like 6 months food shopping! :lol:

I was going to follow that with a joke involving cheese and a male body part, but im not sure how far you can stretch the rules in the ronseal thread :p I dont want purefun banning me for being too rude!!

That rule can be stretched in here, like way stretched.

He hasn't banned me... yet! ;)

Tempting, very.

£300 bought me two pairs of jeans when I was working in Tesco and rolling in the money at 16 :D Armani pair was £145 and an Evisu pair was £155, exactly £300 in two clicks of a mouse! I wouldn't dream of spending that now as a student, that is like 6 months food shopping! :lol:

Even though I'm well off I'd never dream of spending that much on a pair of jeans.