Both have been excellent for me at PSV.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Julian Draxler

Position: AMC/AMRL

Club: Schalke 04

Value: £5.5 million

Sale Value: Not sure as he's keen to stay and develop at his current club for now

Work permit?: Not needed (German national)

JulianDraxlerOverview_Attributes.png

Graham Carr at Newcastle recommended this lad as a definite purchase. His Determination is a bit of a worry, but he has some great technical attributes already.

I don't think he's been mentioned but:

Name: Kyriakos Papadopoulos

Position: DC / DM

Club: Schalke

Value: 4.5m

Sale Value: Not got a clue at the moment, planning on buying very soon.

Work permit?: Most likely not.

Arguably THE best young Centre-back/Def Midfielder. Check him out, His stats are like a player in his prime!!

Name: Roberto Firmino

Position: AMC/CM

Club: TSG 1899 Hoffenheim

Value: £2m

Sale Value: Unknown (depends what I ask :p)

Work permit?: Depends which country your in.

FM11, dubbed the next Diego. FM12, dubbed the next Jadson. Not bad really is it?

Arguably THE best young Centre-back/Def Midfielder. Check him out, His stats are like a player in his prime!!

He was class in last years, used to be able to get him on loan for 3 seasons until his contract ran out and get him for free. Although i now have a grudge against him for getting me sacked in my Fulham game, we were winning and he got sent off gave away a penalty and ended up lossing.

Regarding Emre Can: I've been playing him 2 seasons straight now at Galatasaray, since he is Turkish and all. I'm having him tutored too but his abilities aren't rising. And my backroom staff is amazing too. His low determination and work rate makes him a total gamble.. Plus he is an inconsistent performer. Take these into account before signing him..

Name: Jonas Svensson

Position: CM/AM RC

Club: Rosenborg

Value: £775k

Sale Value: ?

Work permit?: Won't need one, he's from Norway

jonassvenssonoverviewat.png

Mentioned him already in the Good midfielders thread. Brought him in my Wigan save first season for around 800K played about 18 appearances 8 starts. Just in my pre season after first season and Chelsea and Man U have enquired about him told them to do one! lol

Sorry to sound like a broken record but is there a file somewhere which has the good youngsters in them in a shortlist of sorts for download? Anything useful would be great! Thanks guys.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279621-FM12-Under-21-s-With-Fixed-PA-160-amp-9-s-amp-10-s-***SPOILERS***

check that thread, think someone on there had put together a shortlist of sorts.

He was class in last years, used to be able to get him on loan for 3 seasons until his contract ran out and get him for free. Although i now have a grudge against him for getting me sacked in my Fulham game, we were winning and he got sent off gave away a penalty and ended up lossing.

Ouch that's gutting!

On a more topical note I tried signing Kyriakos Papadopoulos and Schalke wanted around £35-40 million, so that idea went out the window.

Name: Álvaro Vadillo

Position: AMR (Natural) AML, ML (Accomplished)

Club: Betis

Value: £1.2million

Sale Value: I managed to get him for around £3million with Barcelona, i'm not sure if he's got random attributes but either way he looks extremely promising for a 16 year old.

Work permit?: Not needed.

lvarovadillo.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

THE NEXT BIG THING – Álvaro Vadillo

An article I wrote about him for elcentrocampista.com at the start of the season.

Betis have high expectations for him IRL and he turned down a big money move to Fiorentina, opting to stay with Betis. Plenty of other clubs sniffing around though.

Thanks, welshace!

Name: Kevin De Bruyne

Position: ST (AML/AMR)

Club: Genk

Value: 750k

Sale Value: 1M

Work permit?: No

He easily gets unhappy at his club, so you can get him quite cheap and he should do well as a first teamer in any mid-prem team or as a backup at a top club.

got him in 2013 summer market

He guys, I know the age limit is 21, this guy is 22 however he still has a lot of potential and I hope you don't mind. Anyway here he is.

Name: Etien Velikonja

Position: ST (Pacey)

Club: Maribor (Slovenia)

Value: 500k

Sale Value: 550k

Work permit?:N/A

His perimeter and stats are very much like Leigh Griffiths. He has 16 determination as well which is always nice

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry if I don't add any SS' but take a look at Sporting CP's youth squad, some great talents there, specially in the wings and CB positions. Talking about Tobias Figueiredo, that everybody knows, but there's a couple more:

- Ricardo Esgaio, AM/D R - This 17y has potential to develop into a fast winger but you can also play him in the DR position, because of his Tackling. Got him minutes on the 1st season, in twelve games in the league, he set up 9 assists and two goals.

- Tiago Ilori - CB - A strong and fast CB at the age of 17. Just give him minutes a proper tutor and you will see him develop.

- Zezinho, Bruma and Iuri Medeiros - Wingers that have the right stats for a young W (speed, dribbling, crossing and flair), just give him minutes on the teams.

It isn't for nothing that they're one of the best football schools.

P.S: Xulu is a proper buy. Bought him in the start of the 2nd season for Sporting CP to pair up with Kara. He is immediately everyone's favorite, very effective and a solid CB. Bought him for 300k, a season later, he's worth 5mil and growing.

• 1 month later...

Name: Javier Correa

Position: ST

Club: Instituto

Value: $525K

Sale Value: $600K

Work permit?: yes

He is fabulous striker,,, I Brought him in my Napoli ,, in 240 appearance he had 153 goals, 63 Asts, 38 MoM and 7.47 AvR ,,,, he played well in the important match ,,,, he had a hatric against Buffon, Super hatric against Casillas in semi-final of ECC.

Name: Javier Correa

Position: ST

Club: Instituto

Value: $525K

Sale Value: $600K

Work permit?: yes

He is fabulous striker,,, I Brought him in my Napoli ,, in 240 appearance he had 153 goals, 63 Asts, 38 MoM and 7.47 AvR ,,,, he played well in the important match ,,,, he had a hatric against Buffon, Super hatric against Casillas in semi-final of ECC.

I got Lenny Nangis, French striker ( 17/18 yr old ) for £2m and he's doing OK. I can't check stats as I'm waiting for the full game to come in the post having just finished the demo. What do you lot think about Pivkoski from Blackburn Rovers?

Name: Dale Jennings

Position: ST AM R/L

Club: Tranmere (or it could be Bayern if they signed him before start of game)

Value: 1.6M

Sale Value: Bayern signed him for 650K

Work permit?: Hes English

Got given a 3.5 star rating for his potential

• 3 weeks later...
jake sinclair is amazing. part of my wonder acadmey at united that i am tutoring carefully to become the new breed and is definitely one of the best players i have

This kid is 21 in my game and playing for Bournemouth. Looks to be an average League 1/low-Championship striker. Doesn't look to be that great to be honest, but AI has developed him.

Name: Jonas Svensson

Position: CM/AM RC

Club: Rosenborg

Value: £775k

Sale Value: ?

Work permit?: Won't need one, he's from Norway

jonassvenssonoverviewat.png

Has anyone actually managed to get this guy? Need a long term replacement AMC, how much people paying etc

I got Lenny Nangis, French striker ( 17/18 yr old ) for £2m and he's doing OK. I can't check stats as I'm waiting for the full game to come in the post having just finished the demo. What do you lot think about Pivkoski from Blackburn Rovers?

He developed quite well in my Blackburn save, im about three season in, he got the odd game. I didn't actually realise how good he was for first season and half, was more concerned with hanley, Cotton and my Frence Regen.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived