FM12 : Good Youngsters

Purefun

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thing about Kurt Zouma is that due to his physical attributes needing little improvement, only maintaining, it will allow you to focus a lot more on the technical and mental aspects of his game, thus improving him as a payer. May well look into him once I get my new save started.

• 3 months later...

Name: Mitja Lotric

Position: AM/ST©

Club: Mura 05

Value: don't know, only found him a couple of years into my game.

Sale Value: N/A but I imagine it'll be pretty low as he was sold for £475k at 18.

Work Permit?: no

As you can see from the screenshot he turns into a tidy little player who is guaranteed to increase in value. You need at least Slovenian 'National' reputation players loaded to get him, however.

Name : zeli ishmail

Postion: winger/amc

Club: wolves

Value not to sure

Sale value: not to sure

Work permit: no

Chelsea sniffing around him, once dubbed the first 100 million pound player

Johannes Geis from Furth (German Second Division). He is a defensive midfielder. At the outset, scouts will tell you he operates best as deep lying playmaker with a support duty but this quickly becomes deep lying playmaker with a defend duty. He is 18 at the start of the game. His fee depends on if he is with the under 19s at the start of the game, in which case you pay 1.2M or so but if he is with the first team squad at the start of the game, he costs a lot more (at least double that) - I've only bought him at the start (for Ipswich Town).

Coaches always comment on his progression in training. After I signed him, he was labelled the next "Franz Beckenbaur".

Also, from the same club, Felix Klaus looks a very tidy prospect on the right wing.

• 1 month later...

Archived