Least league goals conceded in one season?

It is entirely possible to finish a lg season on CM4 with Florentia Viola in Serie C2C without conceding a single goal.

Other than that (and on that edition in that division that team was a complete anomaly) I don't think it can be done without saving and reloading in every single game.

One season (in 10.2) I had only conceded 16 with Juventus, had a 23 not-conceded run, sickest thing I had in a long time really, every match was like : please Buffon one more game ! Most were conceded in the first 4 matches lol. Since 10.3 I concede at least the double with better players and same tactic though, but score like 20 more so yeh, the crowd has more for the money I drain from them :p

I've started my current season only conceding the 1 goal in 7 matches.. I hope I can keep this up and beat that record, I doubt it though as a few bigger teams are after my star centre backs and I know they are going make them unhappy

• 2 years later...

Think my best was conceding 22 goals in a Premier League season with Leeds in FM09 or FM10 but that was when my side was at the height of it's powers. At the other end i managed to score 109 times so pretty decent goal difference and needless to say a title lol

Nice,the record for least goals in a season (based on 34 games) is 5 conceded.

So you was very close.

Heres the records thread btw

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=158478

Ahh, I miss that Persma team. We were unbeatable that year. :D

I prefer more attacking football nowadays though, so I will give up my fair share of goals with my clubs....

• 2 weeks later...

Archived