The OFFICIAL patch 10.2 thread! - Can we keep all feedback in here, cheers!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators
The default skin shows it correctly (:D), but I though that maybe you'd know what caused this as I had no problems with previous patches.

I'd suggest chatting to the skinning crew in that forum, I imagine they'll figure out what's going on and resolve it quicker than I can! :D

• Administrators
Still havent fixed the coach problem, there still leaving in every direction to smaller, bigger and alien clubs for less money or rejecting new deals, i just had 3 coaches poached from me with 2 days.

What club are you and what clubs have the coaches been leaving for?

Is there anyway to tell the game to take me to the European fixtures/World cup fixtures whenever they're happening like it used to previous versions? The screen flow page you'd think would sort it, but there wasn't a way to maneuovre that pre-patch.

What club are you and what clubs have the coaches been leaving for?

Lazio, but an edited Database, got them on 8+k a week, still leaving, Moniz left for Man City (getting paid 2.3k a week, i was paying him 6-8k a week)

Joop Hiele the same wage, same club (i offered him a new deal 3 weeks ago and accepted now leaves?).

:mad:

• Administrators
Yeah, lots. I wasn't viewing a profile during either crash, I was on the Belgium squad screen both time.

I'd suggest removing them for now and seeing if it still crashes at any point. Let me know, thanks.

• Administrators
Lazio, but an edited Database, got them on 8+k a week, still leaving, Moniz left for Man City (getting paid 2.3k a week, i was paying him 6-8k a week)

Joop Hiele the same wage, same club (i offered him a new deal 3 weeks ago and accepted now leaves?).

:mad:

Okay cheers for the update, we're aware of the issue and are looking into the frequency of it occurring. As said thanks for the update.

ive not got a save from before i offered the contract but ive just tried again and he makes demands again so im assuming he'll accept another contract. I'll upload anyway. He's in my reserves. Goalkeeper called Laercio

ive uploaded the save. never done it before so i hope ive done it right. if you could let me know that would be great

Okay, downloaded the new patch tonight (auto-update with steam) and just went into player search now, clicked filter and the usual options are there but ''Create Filter From Seneky'' is there now also. I have never seen this before. went into it and its a list of 6 goalkeepers. Clicked edit filter and there was a few conditions already made out like handling and kicking attribute filters there.

Has anybod else experienced this on the new patch?

Or has this nothing to do with it?

Ftw I'm sure I havent done a search for a goalkeeper in this save. Positive

• Administrators
Shall i hold back on the install of 10.2? is there anyway to uninstall it if i find my game crashes?

No I'd certainly run it (and am on my home PC). If you do find issues, it's just a case of uninstalling and reinstalling without patching.

• Administrators
Okay, downloaded the new patch tonight (auto-update with steam) and just went into player search now, clicked filter and the usual options are there but ''Create Filter From Seneky'' is there now also. I have never seen this before. went into it and its a list of 6 goalkeepers. Clicked edit filter and there was a few conditions already made out like handling and kicking attribute filters there.

Has anybod else experienced this on the new patch?

Or has this nothing to do with it?

Ftw I'm sure I havent done a search for a goalkeeper in this save. Positive

You've selected (not searched) a player as stated in the other thread where you posted this, so he is used the example. It's not a bug, and please don't repost the same thing in different threads! Cheers.

I'm sorry but there is massive fatigue in the games. At the end of matches a lot of players are almost dying on the pitch (60% or less :eek: )
hmm the fitness levels arent right in this update 3 days have passsed since my last game but most of my squad are on 89% fitness :s

I've only played 4 or 5 matches, but players do seem to fatigue a lot faster. Pre patch the lowest fitness level at the end of a match would be high 70s, now I have multiple players at 60-70% fitness at the end of a match.

I've only played 4 or 5 matches, but players do seem to fatigue a lot faster. Pre patch the lowest fitness level at the end of a match would be high 70s, now I have multiple players at 60-70% fitness at the end of a match.

Played a few more matches and this is indeed a massive problem. Yes I know it's the same case for the AI teams too but this IMO is a show stopping problem and should be resolved asap as it's ruining the game.

I dont know if has been mentioned but when I click on the screen for free agent (have not tried yet on players and agents on contract) sometimes I can`t offer the contract because option in the top-right corner has gone. I do run game on custom skinn, I dont know if is this what causes the problem. Should I clear my cache files as recommended to many others?

Well after 5 games I can't take it anymore. It's no fun having players 75% or less at halftime and struggling to keep 60% going into the final 10 minutes of the match.

I have to say I'm well disappointed and the only stable version of this game has been the demo which made me decide to buy the game and now it's just a mess. I feel a bit cheated tbh :(

SI, how do you remove this patch? I'm using steam, it autoupdated. I liked 10.1, 10.2 is friggin stupid. My opponents keep knocking the ball around 1-0 behind doing nothing with it. I think they're playing two anchor men. It's the dumbest thing i've ever seen, they're not trying to win. This patch is awfull, if you're not using steam, then don't download, it'll bias your installation.

Archived