The OFFICIAL patch 10.2 thread! - Can we keep all feedback in here, cheers!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • SI Staff
There is a € 10 limit for tickets price in welsh teams. I set any value above € 10 in the editor when I start a new game tickets price will be no more than € 10. Any chance of this get fixed in the next path?

The game has a maximum level set for some countries so no matter how high it is set it will no go above this amount.

• SI Staff
why is it with patch 2 in the editor everyone has MLS player deatails ????? i dnt want to play in the MLS FFS

This tab appears in editor for all players but is not used unless the information is filled in, for example stating a players rights are owned by an MLS club like for example Freddy Adu

• SI Staff
I just finished deleting and re-downloading everything and it still doesn't work!?!?

Hi,

When you deleted your cache earlier did you just delete the Football Manager 2010 folder? If so can you delete the Editor 2010 folder inside App Data for me and see if that helps. This was working before the 10.2 update correct?

Since patching the game became highly unresponsive. There are terrible delays for any item to be highlighted, and I have to click several times before anything happens. And most of the times nothing happens at all. I had to leave the game by resorting to the task manager.

With patch 10.1.1 everything was clean and smooth, i had absolutely no complaints of this kind. Apart from facepacks, logos, and a few extra-leagues, which I used without problems on 10.1.1 I haven't added any new content to the game, and I have not used the editor.

What could be happening here?

• Administrators
Since patching the game became highly unresponsive. There are terrible delays for any item to be highlighted, and I have to click several times before anything happens. And most of the times nothing happens at all. I had to leave the game by resorting to the task manager.

With patch 10.1.1 everything was clean and smooth, i had absolutely no complaints of this kind. Apart from facepacks, logos, and a few extra-leagues, which I used without problems on 10.1.1 I haven't added any new content to the game, and I have not used the editor.

What could be happening here?

Have you tried deleting your settings folder as suggested earlier in this thread?

Hey admins just a quick question about starting a new game. When I click new game it comes up with which database I would like to choose and obviously I will choose the latest one, but what is the Editor data files (dont have any) and do I need to check 'Change'? Cheers, keep up the good work

i have a player that was transfer listed by request. he's now on loan but i offered him a new contract. he gave me his demands so obviously he wanted a new contract (strange seeing as he wants to leave and is transfer listed). Offered the contract, he's accepted but he's still transfer listed by request and i cant take him off the transfer list

OK - anyone else on here patched the Mac eSellerate (digital download) version of the game? I'm getting this:

Cannot run game: Failed to set up copy protection system.

Error: eSellerate engine not installed.

Code: -2003

I have downloaded the patch 3 times (2x from the sigames site, 1x via Torrent), patched my existing game 2 or 3 times with no result, then uninstalled, reinstalled, and patched 2x (once with sigames patch, once with Torrent patch), still getting the error.

I've tossed my cache, prefs, etc. In short, everything that's been recommended, still no luck.

• SI Staff
Hey admins just a quick question about starting a new game. When I click new game it comes up with which database I would like to choose and obviously I will choose the latest one, but what is the Editor data files (dont have any) and do I need to check 'Change'? Cheers, keep up the good work

Editor Data Files are files created using the editor. If you don't have any so it 0 files you can just click through you don't need to click change.

• Administrators
I opened it three times before deciding to post my troubles here. I did not try again. Should I keep trying until it works??

I'd suggest reloading the skin cache via the preferences and see if that helps, and playing through the game and seeing if anywhere else in particular makes it any worse or better. Let us know, thanks.

• Administrators
Ηοw can this be corrected?

Also, there is a problem in the Manager Overview Screen, the "News" box doesn't display properly the news there.

Try deleting your cache and see if that helps. Also reload your skin via the preferences. Let us know how you get on.

• Administrators
i have just deleted the graphics folder, and still it crash dumps when trying to start a new game.

Have you tried re-installing the game and repatching? If not I would suggest doing so. Let us know how you get on, thanks.

I'd suggest reloading the skin cache via the preferences and see if that helps, and playing through the game and seeing if anywhere else in particular makes it any worse or better. Let us know, thanks.

No change. Game loads fine, but then every clickable item or dropdown menu is painstakingly slow to respond, and most of the times there's no response at all. I can't even quit the game via the "Quit Game" line on the options menu.

Well, I guess the way to go is uninstall, patch to 10.1.1 and forget about 10.2.

Sigh.

i have a player that was transfer listed by request. he's now on loan but i offered him a new contract. he gave me his demands so obviously he wanted a new contract (strange seeing as he wants to leave and is transfer listed). Offered the contract, he's accepted but he's still transfer listed by request and i cant take him off the transfer list

anybody from SI have a comment?

I'd try removing them and see if it makes any difference, let me know.
Have you tried re-installing the game and repatching? If not I would suggest doing so. Let us know how you get on, thanks.

I will try this tomorrow after work and report back with the outcome.

Thanks,

Dan

• Administrators
anybody from SI have a comment?

Do you have a save game that shows this? Preferably from before you offered him a new deal? If so can you upload it to the FTP and let us know so we can take a look? Let us know either way, thanks.

Do you have a save game that shows this? Preferably from before you offered him a new deal? If so can you upload it to the FTP and let us know so we can take a look? Let us know either way, thanks.

ive not got a save from before i offered the contract but ive just tried again and he makes demands again so im assuming he'll accept another contract. I'll upload anyway. He's in my reserves. Goalkeeper called Laercio

• Administrators
Not a single crash with 10.1, but have already had one after about an hour of 10.2. Forgot to screenshot so I don't remember what it said.

edit: Same thing again, happened while I was just browsing through Belgium's national teams.

Have you got any facepacks or logos added to the game?

Archived