• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How is sponsorship looking for teams which have climbed a few divisions Crouchaldinho?

Any problems you've noticed with the quality of regen managers being low? The tactical skills of some of those players-turned-managers look a bit on the low side.

What is the quality of regen goalkeepers like at the moment?

Have you noticed any wide spread problems with players playing too long or being thrown out too early once they hit the age of the 30?

Sorry, a few questions, but things like this and bugs spotted, reported and fixed will reduce the chances of me tearing my hair out next summer when I get further into the game in my career game :D

I don't know what's worse the 9-1 hammering from spurs or this.

So if instead of the 9-1 beat by spurs you won 1-0 but in 2039 you were in the conference north.

or you lost 9-1 to spurs but in 2039 you were still in the prem is it really that hard?

Stoke are in league 2 :(

I've taken control of them - they have Emile Heskey as the assistant manager, and a reasonable first team squad. No real depth to speak of, but the first eleven should be good enough to get out of League 2. Money's a bit tight though.

Any problems you've noticed with the quality of regen managers being low? The tactical skills of some of those players-turned-managers look a bit on the low side.

Having looked through the managers in both saves with Genie, they are atrocious. Tactical skills, as you say, are low, and their PA often in the 130 range - for the top clubs in England! How are we going to find competition when the AI top clubs are run by regen morons? I want a Mourinho or Benitez to test my skills against in the future, but sadly this is not possible.

If you can't find a way to produce quality staff then just let players who retire and become coaches/managers keep their PA and mental stats. That way the quality stays in the game even until 2036 when Torres is in his 50s.

I don't understand. The Filefront link works for me every time. :confused:

As for the MediaFire one, around 100 people have downloaded it, so I'm assuming that it does work (as nobody has let me know otherwise).

How are you trying to open the file?

C.

I'm just clicking on the link. When I do instead of saying open-save, it says find-save. Then when I click on find I get this message :

http://shell.windows.com/fileassoc/0409/xml/redir.asp?EXT=fm

Go to the MediaFire link and then click on 'Click here to start download..'

Following this, it should say, 'Your download is starting..' and then it should offer you the option to save the file.

Save to your usual FM folder and then you should be able to load it up on FM.

C.

Nice one mate, got it sorted now

The links are on the front page in opening post.

To those who have asked questions recently, I'm sorry to say that I won't be doing any more checking on clubs for a couple of reasons. First of all, because I don't have the time at the moment and secondly because I have now removed the saves from my computer.

They are however available to download and shouldn't take very long as they are compressed saves. So, if you want to know how your club is doing in 2039, I advise downloading one of the saves and checking yourself. :)

Cheers for the interest.

Regards,

C.

Inter in Serie B was a good one on the three nations save. Can't remember the others. It's worth reading through the thread to find out.

On the England save, Fulham, Blackburn and Stoke are in the Football League's basement division. There are some former Football League clubs who have fallen on hard times, such as Leyton Orient in the Conference South or Scunthorpe United in the Conference North. Perhaps most shocking of all though, is the fall of Wigan Athletic, who are now semi-professional and play their games in the Conference North.

C.

I started playing the 2039 Eng-Spa-Ita save last night with Chelsea.

Even with the 57k capacity Zola Stadium, Chelsea have fallen back to where they were pre-Abramovich (and they are currently post-Abramovich). There isn't that much money in the bank and the financial history shows there hasn't been any more than £30m for a while.

Anyway, first impressions of the squad - 4 goalkeepers, all who look much the same, but only one with Aerial Ability in double digits??????

4 Centre-Backs, of comparable ability, with one similarity - none can Jump...

The team also doesn't have any good fullbacks, although the positives are the midfield (strong and deep) and the strikeforce.

In terms of value, English striker David Shaw is the most valuable player in the game (£34m) and has 56 goals in 56 England caps.

Second set of observations - buying players is difficult. Not only do they all look worse, but whenever you find someone half decent who is not transfer listed, clubs want in excess of £30m (for sub-£10m value players).

I've added a Dutch DC, with Jumping 18, for £30m, and sold off fringe players to finance the move.

So yeah - Defenders can't jump, there are very few good fullbacks in the game, and players are overpriced.

It's still good fun though, although sad to see Man City so dominant (they have spent £2bn in 20 years) and Hull as the second highest rep Prem team.

• 3 weeks later...

I can't get the english one to work

Rapidshare says it is not connected to an account

MediaFire says 'click here to start download', but never gives the option to save. Just keeps coming back to 'your download is processing' and 'click here to start download'

Can't you just upload it to Filefront?

Archived